Who should retire him?

Who should retire him?

Attached: Untitled.png (769x621, 384K)

Suzuki

Triple H

yoshi hashi

Shin Liger

Attached: Hirai_Kawato_NJPW.png (352x528, 174K)

Y2J

Attached: 1559279510769.webm (640x360, 693K)

Tiger Mask NEXT aka Ren Narita or Hirai Kawato.

Vince

Rey Mysterio

Hiromu

Are there any juniors in excursion right now?

me :3

Rey Mysterio

Came here to say this, based

Attached: zerowing-HEY DEAN YOURE STUPID.png (640x452, 22K)

Cedric Alexander

Baron Corbin

Shota Umino

Sasuke or Despy in a mask match.
Otherwise whoever the next jr ace is.

The Great Muta

Stone Cold Steve Austin

This.

and this

They tried having a Liger 2 gimmick back in the 90’s, and it was Chris Jericho of all people who did it. I’m not so sure I see them bringing back the Liger gimmick.

I do know that Jyushin Thunder Liger wanted His retirement match to be against Pegasus Kid, but well. He’s dead.

Attached: 971F7693-F6E4-4948-9497-24EE7CC000F2.gif (400x283, 2.74M)

lmao Jeribloomer strikes again

Robbie Eagles

Couldn't Benoit's kid easily take the gimmick and wrestle him as Pegasus Kid Jr. or something?

>I do know that Jyushin Thunder Liger wanted His retirement match to be against Pegasus Kid, but well. He’s dead.
It's time.

Attached: Kid Kid Pegasus.jpg (900x1200, 201K)

Benoits kid seems to have some kind of legitimate developmental disability.

UNLEASH THE RABID LUCHADOR

Well the issue is that the Hart Foundation tried to take in David, but Chris Jericho took Him out. Considering they would’ve used him as a carnie and out of respect for Chris Benoit, he didn’t want to see David being exploited in the wrestling world like that.

Or so it goes.

So Jericho figured David would eventually work Liger's retirement match if he got good enough and made sure to put a stop to that so he can get the match with Liger? Got it. Jericho's a cunt.

Nah it was more like exploitation.
Last I was reading up, David’s been spotted at Starcade after the DoN event. So if there’s anyone training him, it’s probably Jericho himself since he’s become David’s god father.

Unfortunately, it’s AEW. Outside of their PPV talent, the rest of them are shitters.

it should have been kushida but it's too late for that now.

Okada or Hiromu

It's Rey. You'd have the greatest cruiserweight of all time being retired by the second greatest of all time. Not to mention Liger breaking down doors for cruiserweights contributed a ton to Rey getting a mainstream push and main event run despite his size. Guy that broke down the door retired by the guy that walked through it.

Attached: DVrTZ6RW4AAnx_-.jpg (500x562, 53K)

That young upstart Rey Mysterio really needs that rub.

He's been int he industry 3 and a half decades and put dozens if not hundreds of guys over. I think he can have a retirement match that's about respect only.

>the rub
Fuck off retarded edrone. Retirement matches are a celebration of a wrestler's career, not a cheap way to put over a shitter like Corbin.

Not recognizing sarcasm

You're not getting off the hook by using the pretending to be retarded gimmick, asshole.

Yeah I think they might be retarded.

Attached: hiromu-takahashi-9327b1b0-f23f-4a89-9a88-b775d2eba99-resize-750.jpg (712x1024, 119K)

I think Kawato would be better off as Tiger Mask. Liger is just a ridiculously hard person to follow now

Didn't write the original post you ham and egger, I just have autist radar and you're setting it off.

So you just like to butt in. You should've butted in on the events of the summer of '92.

Autists dont rape. They watch

hiromu and Liger both said they want it be that match

I agree. If anything, Eagles is better off as Pegasus 3. Having a Tiger Mask 5 or a Tiger Mask X to follow up Tiger Mask W would be neat.

Tokusatsu wrestlers are dying yo.

Not Suckzuki