Did wrestling podcasts kill shoot interviews?

Did wrestling podcasts kill shoot interviews?

Attached: 668B2812-8600-4C3E-88A9-FA4F12CA305F.jpg (640x370, 23K)

Interesting theory.

But I just think once we got past the Golden Age of wrestling, there was nothing left to talk about. Seriously, who wants to hear about zoomers who contributed nothing to history?

>Ted DiBiase Jr - "This one time, oh man, Shad from Cryme Time ate three Subway footlongs?! It was so funny."

>Brth Phoenix- "And then he said, you know what, I hate men too, I hate myself, can you fix me? That's the day Edge became Adam."

Freddy Prinze Jr - "Being a writer was so much fun! I know the post Monday Night War era gets a lot of shit for contributing nothing to wrestling, but I think it was really cool! And that's a shoot brother!"

Face it, shoots are dead because prowrestling is dead. PERIOD.

Attached: VBUSdORb.jpg (600x400, 102K)

It feels like all the good topics and interviewees have been done. Unless you want to hear another drug fueled recap of ECW in 96 by someone who doesn't even know what hotel they're shooting the interview in

Maybe there should be some sort of trivia game show round table thing

>That's the day Edge became Adam.
KEK

Shoot interview hosts should have adapted. Instead of starting up their own weekly podcast with wrestlers they are still hawking DVDs from sites that look like Geocities.

>I know the post Monday Night War era gets a lot of shit for contributing nothing to wrestling, but I think it was really cool! And that's a shoot brother!
fucking boomers

Attached: 1530591426352.jpg (215x211, 12K)

The problem is that he goes after the same guests we have heard do shoots 20 times and asks them about the same stories we've already heard told 20 times

No need to travel in person anymore

He pays them so I think there is more of an incentive for more desperate wrestlers to go to him instead of do a podcast that I doubt they get paid for

Social media killed wrestling and people born in 1990

Don’t know don’t care

You raise a good point. Back in the day, you had to stab your rival in the back to be at the top of this business (HBK/Bret), but now the top spot belongs to the cutest couples (Becky/Seth). Zoomers were the death of prowrestling.

Not really, podcast interviews are 99% playing nice and never being mean about anyone because they're doing it for janny rates. When they do a shoot interview they're paid and given a load of booze beforehand.

Wrestling is dead

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

It saves alot of wrestlers the dignity or going to a dirty hotel room

This. Everyone’s too buddy buddy and if they’re not all the feuds are lame and inoffensive.

>That's the day Edge became Adam.

Attached: 1559778031290.png (398x376, 193K)

RF was always terrible, at least YouShoot had some cool gimmicks.

>So tell me about....

That's because they are the only 20 people with interesting stories.

we still need john cena, rocky, and bork shoots. I doubt these guys are ever going to do one though.