EY YO

EY YO

I DRANK MYSELF IN TO A HEART CONDITION FOR WHICH I HAVE A DEFIBRILLATOR FITTED IN MY CHEST, MY BRAIN IS FRIED BY DRUG ENDUCED EPILEPSY, AND I MANAGED TO GET PNEUMONIA IN BOTH MY LUNGS, SO I SOLD MY SHARE IN A STEADY INCOME FOR MY FAMILY FOR A ONE OFF PAYDAY BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET WORK, SO I DRANK IT AWAY, ESTRANGED MYSELF FROM MY FAMILY, AND CONFIDED IN MY BEST FRIEND ONLY FOR HIM TO FUEL MY ADDICTION WITH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND IT TOOK DDP A SOLID YEAR TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH IT'S LIKELY I'M GOING TO RELAPSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ALSO I WAS SO BROKE I BEGGED MY FANS TO PAY FOR MY HIP SURGERY.

BUT HEY.

IT'S STILL TOOO SWEET BEING SCOTT HALL.

SAY HULLO TO THE BAD G-(mumbles incomprehensibly)

*has a seizure*
*pisses in catheter bag*
*shits in colostomy bag*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Fuck you dude. For real, fuck you.

Cry more faggot
The truth is a bitter pill

Why?

What do you achieve by holding so much ill will for another human being you've never met?

Holy based

That's the WAW Commissioner you're talking about, show some fucking respect.

BASED Scotch Hall working this simp into making a thread with the depression angle

Ngl Hall does seem like a jackass. He only has a wakeup call now because he almost died several times. There's a lot of people who should've lived longer than him.

Where's the lie tho?

Scotch Hall. LMFAO

>his best look he was 38 years old

based

Attached: scott-hall-nitro-debut.png (650x495, 343K)

It's all true and Hall is a piece of shit for what he did to his family and friends

He's nearly died like 12 times since 2005

What exactly did he do to his family? I haven't been following his bullshit coz I hate the kliq

Based scumbag keeping the rock n roll wrasslin tradition alive if you aint a sinner you ain't a winner.

Attached: 0fc1b91bab981ed8a794000c88085c95--scott-hall-lwren-scott.jpg (528x384, 20K)

Does he even have enough money to fuel a relapse?

I'm sure he can scrape together $40

He was an awful father continually letting down his kids until he became estranged from them and they started doing better. He also sold his stake in NWO merch, what would have been a steady income for them when he died, for a one off payment...which he proceeded to waste on partying and paying off debts. Hall is a failed man by every count.

Still the GOAT HoF speech tho

>that bloated alcohol face

Attached: vince-mcmahon-weeps-upon-being-dismissed-by-triple-h.png (561x341, 213K)

Who was the "best friend"? X-Pac?