*phones it in the next 5 years and only wrestles to pay for new Vidya*

*phones it in the next 5 years and only wrestles to pay for new Vidya*

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxxs8fwrAt1terive_500.jpg (500x667, 67K)

And there's nothing wrong with that.

bniuasdfhree

based xboxchad

#buyamerican

thats a based from me chief

don't you EVER say an unkind word about BASED Big Bible AJ, FAGGOT

Attached: Good Christian Girl.webm (736x650, 1.14M)

Taking a page from Asuka's book

>xbox
holy cringeola

>game pass

El abominación worked into a seething shot, KEK

Big Bible AJ did all his art work and now it's time to collect that sweet green while he does his new work on autopilot

He’s too fucking retarded to play madden on ps4 without blaming controller layout. You can’t flex retro when you can’t even remember a PlayStation layout. What a casual

based

So? WWE is only the "big leagues" for retards, everyone with half a brain knows it's the "retirement house" of wrestling. AJ wrestled everywhere, all sorts of opponents, all sorts of styles. He has done his job "killing" himself to get to this point. He just goes through the motions now, plus the wwe meme style hinders you heavily. AJ, Bryan, Cesaro, all these dudes looked way more impressive before going to WWE. In WWE they can take it easy even though they have to wrestle their boring style every fucking week.

sounds like my life except I don’t wrestle cos I’m not gay

PlayStation is only retro if you're a zoomer. AJ grew up playing on the NES, an actual retro console.

WWE is the new TNA. It's like the Washington Redskins. Lots of money paid for semi-decent performance that never really gets anything done. Pay me $300,000 a year and I'll do the same.

He’s right ya know

Attached: FE4617E7-F823-4E36-84CB-D371187C7107.jpg (1242x2208, 97K)

Bases bases bades

>I’m not gay

Attached: gmxZaGW.jpg (2764x2073, 579K)

>republican
>thumps bibles
>won't give a dime to libcucks
how long til he's governor of kentucky

I want more Retro Styles

Based BBAJ

>birchbox
lmao

WWE used to be the big leagues about.. 10 years ago, honestly from 2003-2013 I'd consider it the big leagues because the rest was so much smaller. Now WWE is becoming irrelevant and the indies are becoming so much more popular that there are more options than the Big Leagues.

AJ only games on Xbox since we know Sony is cucked and soi. Snoy got invaded by commies.

That's looks like a inconvenient to carry around

>console wars on this board

Attached: 1558711338665.png (600x800, 402K)

You people are literally retarded. You have tricked yourself into playing shitty games because of this autistic need to be a victim. It's actually hilarious.

I think they're saying that if you are into retro games youre used to so many controller types that a controllers layout should never be a problem not about PS being retro