People unironically thought Beko was the new Stone Cold

>people unironically thought Beko was the new Stone Cold

youtube.com/watch?v=zcYJ5209RQ0
Fucking kek

Attached: 4r3dd355e3tqr243r.png (1117x805, 1.9M)

E-drones aren’t people

why were crowds back then so much better

crowd was composed with blue collar workers and college students who watched to have fun and drink beer

Part of it is culture changing into something more intellectual but also and more sensitive, and part of it is that people back then didn't have as much access to internet dirtsheets and were less "in the know" about the product and were more regular marks.

But mainly, they had stuff worth cheering/booing back then

>Part of it is culture changing into something more intellectual
I'm not sure I'd agree with this particular sentiment given the high amount of IQ fighters we've got running around deliberately challenging intellectualism with their idiocy.

>Part of it is culture changing into something more intellectual

Faux intellectualism. A lot of people adopting opinions they've heard on twitter or from their Marxist college professors and regurgitating what snippets of information they've heard or read to others does not constitute intellectualism. I would say what we are seeing now is closer to a mash brainwashing via new forms of media, to be honest.

The guys going to wrestling matches back then couldn't afford the fucking ticket prices nowadays. Plus, Gen X crowds came to have a fucking good time, not be an armchair Meltzer so they can do their shit review later on YT or...well, Jesus Christ, do you see any of the fucking fatass fanboys in these crowds? Ya think any woman in the fucking WWE Universe would do a GGW titflash for HHH today? Only Mella or Liv would allow someone to shoot a watergun at their ass. Goddam $200 tickets and incels thinking they're the Smarkest Guy in the Room has killed wrestling.

>Marxist college professors
Marx has been systematically purged from US academia, especially in economics, where the Neo-classical school holds the entire field hostage to their fantasies. But you would know this if you weren’t brainwashed via the faux intellectualism of Prager U

>Bailey 3:16

>
>Part of it is culture changing into something more intellectual...
Goddam, son, Donald fucking Trump is the President. The no 1 news channel is Fox Grifter and Asslick News. In the UK, top rated show is fucking Love Island. Does it even have any nekkid chicks? At least with Naked Attraction, you're guaranteed completely nekkid chicks 50% of the time. More intellectual? Maybe in your bubble, bud, but I haven't seen this big an anti-intellectual wave since Reagan was elected.

>all those signs
>all that excitement from fans
>not a single meme chant to be heard

Wrestling is fucking dead.

where did the meme chants start?

Holy zoomer

ECW. And then Austin normalized that shit in WWE with his WHAT? crap.

I blame fake ECW smark fans that pretended like they watched a ton of ECW and thought that saying shit like this is awesome was the cool thing to chant and was a regular occurrence during the original run before it got revived by WWE. Holy shit chants most definitely came from ECW because its the first time I remember ever hearing it when I was watching all three back in the 90's.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPF AND FOX NEWS
lol jesus christ.

I agree

No bullshit social media

No fucking red.dit

Not everyone was offended by every little fart

No snowflakes

Hardly any kids in the crowd but The kids even had more maturity than the onions chuggin faggots and neckbeards found in the crowds of today

No anti-draws like becky,kofi and sef

Kys fucking nigger

Attached: EF670129-FD44-43C3-9802-C335C0B09DD8.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Nigga are you dumb

The what chant was based af. Go back to watching kofi shit the bed,faggot

Attached: 18B80E2A-10D8-4092-9D5F-A976E9C6B32E.jpg (946x750, 132K)

They didn't want to get themselves over.

A lot of Austin 3:16 signs and some gigantic ROCK signs all over the place. I wish i could go back.

Number one compared to other networks, but it's a bit more realistic to compare it to all other networks collectively, because they're all doing the exact same thing. Check out Google news and find an anti trump article, expand it and you'll see almost the exact same headline from 12+ outlets.

Fox is far from perfect, but at least it's contributing a different outlook instead of waiting for the DNC to tell us how we feel.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Legalize cock fightin sign
I miss the 90's

You had to watch to see what was happening. Winners weren't picked based solely on who the company "wanted to go with."

It wasn't rare to see The Rock or Stone Cold lose a match despite being the faces of the company. The hardcore chaos aspect of it was often used to prevent delegitimizing a top talent.

Nowadays it's the guy the company wants to win can survive 60 finishers from 20 guys and you know if a top guy loses to a midcarder he'll get his W back by next week.

I wish I was born in the early 80s. Witnessing the attitude era live during my teenage years would have been kino