IF YOU THINK YOUTUBE SHOULD KEEP OPENING UP A CAN OF WHOOP ADPOCALYPSSE BY DEMONETIZING AND DEPLATFORMING ALL KNOWN...

IF YOU THINK YOUTUBE SHOULD KEEP OPENING UP A CAN OF WHOOP ADPOCALYPSSE BY DEMONETIZING AND DEPLATFORMING ALL KNOWN HOMOPHOBES, GIMME A HELL YEAH

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 14K)

>leftists stealing memes
what a surprise

AWWWW HELL YEAH

SJW Austin is a meme too far. even for 4hcins

based
Steven Crowdetty SEETHING

Attached: how-is-the-married-life-of-steven-crowder-with-wife-hilary-karzon-detail-of-his-past-affairs-and-ch. (728x455, 66K)

Your gimmick sucks and you should be ashamed of yourself, OPetty.

I DON'T REALLY CARE BUT IT MAKES /POL/ SEETHE SO HEEEEELLL YEAAAAAAAH

WHAT?!

another conservacuck worked into a seethe

/pol/tard pussy

youtube paying people to do videos was a mistake

HELL YEAH

Memes are supposed to be funny. PC Steve threads have never made me laugh.

They make me laugh and I matter more than you.

>Memes are supposed to be funny
The fuck? lmfao look at this dweeb ass boomer coming straight out of a 2011 time machine. Memes are for political propaganda, you cuck.

worked and seething /pol/cels
absolutely BASED Yea ForumsCHADs

I agree, we should start with highly notable offenders first.

Attached: fuckvox.png (969x196, 23K)

Attached: mousecuck.jpg (788x926, 92K)

WHAT?!

politics aside the death of YouTube is great. hope the other big site's get fucked somehow too.

keep seething cuckservitard

Do the people seething about this meme not realize it's a joke and not actual political commentary?

I'll put you in the ground, you pasty incel freak

cuckservitards only laugh at jokes that make fun of libs

/pol/tards are incapable of realizing anything

conservatives are literal retards, don't expect too much of them

Massive samefagging itt

I think they're just sick of this kind of shit being everywhere now.

yes

Attached: 3e4psrNJ5dceBfqtYGt4_S6yDqyBA7D8JkgEpob7kxg.jpg (960x390, 77K)

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE JUST BROKE HIS INCOME IN HALF

Attached: .png (587x670, 224K)

What happened this time?

I mean they should demonetize everybody.

uppity faggots are mad that people are calling them uppity faggots

A joke has to be funny, not a long ass sermon. That's why this doesn't really work outside of a discord trying to force it. It's not a natural meme progression like Nash getting raped (kwab). Not nearly as forced as Deadie though.

>OP
>A sermon
lol

I'd tell you to blow it out your ass, tranny, but a prolapsed anus is no laughing matter.

>muh trannies from discord
RENT FREE

>No actual arguments
Yeah nah, you're a cunt

No, I'm a tranny from discord. Stick to one boogeyman at a time, my schizophrenic friend.

Why is everyone so thin skinned nowadays? If you can't handle it just turn off your phone or whatever and go do something.
Why do the people have to try and ruin things for everyone?

Attached: How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real.webm (852x480, 2.28M)

I wonder why it is that this is so humorless. The juxtaposition between having an incredibly crass, vulgar and conservative character like Stone Cold spouting politically correct talking points sounds like a winning formula on paper, but it just isn't. Meanwhile the opposite, where you take an innocent and innocuous character and have them spout things that are completely politically incorrect, is almost always funny. Like the images where Jimmy Neutron's dad talks about FBI crime statistics and evidence against the holocaust. Those are hilarious. The only explanation is that political correctness is simply the antithesis to comedy.

Cringe

>It's funny when it's something I agree with
Humor for brainlets

/pol/tards are the only people stupid enough to get worked by these posts. That's why they go through life pants-shittingly paranoid of literally everyone they meet, they're incapable of reading any kind of subtext or humour in what they consume.

i think its just your programming . now lose weight ya seething alt-right npc

Attached: 7f417-1513919889-800.jpg (650x366, 39K)

HOLY CRINGOLA I'M GONNA YUCKOLA

>one side is a super gay fag and a bunch of fags
>the other side is a bunch of spergs
Fence sitter chads win again.

based and horseshoepilled. We basically always win.

based user working the plebbit rapefugees making them seethe while they watch their japanese fake fighting and read the observer to get their talking points

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>Stone Cold
>Conservacuck
You ever listen to his podcast even one time? He's anything but.

Attached: 1459890180374.gif (171x135, 1.66M)

I thought the joke from the beginning was making fun of Steve Austin being a lib-in-denial. It started as a joke on libs and somehow became a joke on conservatives.

Admittedly you'd have to listen to a bit and I'm not sure even that many really would get that if they listened once or twice. But when you get to like his anti-dogmatic rant for accepting gays, his wife and doing vegan things with her, the fucking bit about hybrid cars being cool as long you don't smoke in them(great psa steve), and then trying to get Goldberg to give to him on Trump it's a lot more plain to see. I always took the meme to just be funny to imagine it anyone who is seething just obviously hates the truth.

BASED user WORKING ME INTO A SHOOT

>hybrid cars are cool
Only if you ignore that making them ends up making more pollution than a normal car. And that a full conversion to hybrid would result in drastically increased electric bills.

>stealing

seethe

>my thing good
>other thing bad
based NPC