I think it's finally time I make the switch from wwe

where should I look to get into Impact, NJPW, GCW, ROH, etc...

Attached: D8TalLOVUAAB4YS.jpg (600x400, 56K)

do you wanna pay?

Screencap this. He will take over BC from Jay White and do an invasion on AEW

impact will lose all it's stars to AEW within the year so not them that's first
just do AEW's ppv shows and follow NJPW during the G1 mox will most likely be doing the tournament so it'll be worth it
plus first day g1 is in dallas where he will prob be and if youre american then it works out timezone wise

I know Impact streams on Twitch on Fridays but I don't watch it. ROH is garbage don't bother. NJPW's second biggest show is this Sunday. GCW has PPVs on Fite that I watch if the card is good

I certainly hope.
White's run as BC leader has been awful. He's basically discount Suzuki-gun but allowed to win.

if you wanna watch NJPW but don't want to watch everything just watch Last night's show,Dominion and AUS show followed with the G1

>NJPW/ROG
The matches are indeed great, but the storylines are either WAY too close to real sports without any drama, or way too convoluted by even the standards of WWE at its worst. If you mostly like the athleticism and the sport of wrestling, then RoH and NJPW are fine, but in that case why aren't you watching... you know... sports.

For pique soap-opera-ballet-stage-combat-melodrama, I'd reccomend CMLL. They know how to balance camp with athleticism, and the facade of legitimate sport, with the understanding that the audience is willing to suspend disbelief. Their english commentary team leaves something to be desired. However, CMLL straight up doesn't have English Commentary, and AAA has... really bad English commentary, so you need to get used to subtitles if you can't speak Spanish (though, if you graduated high-school in the U.S. you should probably understand enough to pick up what's going on.)

Attached: kemonito.png (502x703, 587K)

Based if true

UFC. Then come back when HHH takes over and brings wrestling back to it's Attitude Era glory days.

gcw is on daftsex

Attached: gcw ring.jpg (1200x900, 307K)

I have actually thought about that after I have seen him doing the bullet club gun gesture before he hits the Impaler DDT.

t. Pleb

Moxley always did that gesture before wwe.
I think he even did it in wwe a few times.

Njpw doesn’t have devil vince though

Attached: 47F720A5-0437-41E1-9CDF-51349EFEBD8E.jpg (1707x1236, 590K)

NJPW, GCW and AEW are actually based af. So is DDT tbqh.

Deathrider seems more a Suzuki member than bc

Did he said anything worth of note? Cant find the promo.

it's not up yet.
They upload them in a couple hours that's a photo from one of the press guys

cringe
companies full of shitters.

Attached: 20DF86EF-B460-4D8C-ADBB-E53EDC254447.jpg (660x874, 131K)

GCW for Hardcore / Deathmatch
NJPW for solid matches in general.
AEW for showmanship matches in NJPW style.
MLW for solid showmanship matches, and sports entertainment.
CMLL for Lucha in general.
Dragons Gate for Asian flippy men.
Rev Pro matches for British wrestling

impact is for basedboys pal. Watch MLW and ROH they are for real wrestling fans.

>ROH
Gonna have to stop ya right there, pal.

whats wwe for

laughing at

If you are still watching RoH after they buried themselves at the G1 Supercard then you are worse than the worst E-drone.

Attached: IMG_1204.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

Impact gets my my weekly tv drama fix, GCW gives me the kind of indie/hardcore nonsense that I like, and NJPW has my favorite wrestling and characters.

anyone know what injury happened to juice?
bruised coccyx? fucked up back? leg joint?

>hhh bringing wrestling back to it’s glory days
Nxmemefags are delusional

NJPW World

sleeping

That belt is more dimes than anything WWE has.