Do you think Vince regrets forcing Dean to dress like a goober and cut goober promos?

Do you think Vince regrets forcing Dean to dress like a goober and cut goober promos?

Attached: DtinmIxVAAA833V.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

No. it was good shit

no, ratings would be no different with this shitter still on the roster

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, PAL? THAT'S GOOD SHIT!

It’s not Vince’s fault that Dean has no charisma and couldn’t get this gimmick over. This whole thing is genius - you’re ripping on the fans and making fun of them for being gross. It’s pure heel heat and Dean, fool that he is, didn’t see that.

The only thing Vince probably regrets is not having Nia bury this dimeless shitter while on his way out

Dean is a pussy simp cuckold bitch. You don't see Seth complaining about his promos and that is why he got the strap and the hot girlfriend.

Better than the cringe shit Dean wanted to do

Dean turned out to be just another guy. Vince knows what he's doing.

No because Vince was backstage laughing at every second of it. Vince doesn't book shit to make money or make you happy, shitlord, he does things that make Vince happy.

Does Moxley regret being an actual goober?

This. It was so, him.

Him, Renee and Mankind are supposed to appear at our Six Flags this month. It says they're wrestling but curious who the opponents will be.

No, everything Vince did with him got over as long as Dean was into it. By this point, though, Dean both thought he was too good for this even though it's what got him to this point and was checked out, so he mailed it in and surprise, it didn't work. It was only going to go as far as what Dean put into it. The only thing Vince regrets is giving a mark egotist the world and being lied to in return.

The gas mask was his idea. It was one of the few things he pitched that Vince actually liked.

Seff is da man!

I enjoyed it, cutting the promo with the mask on was horrible and his music should have just been the sirens.
It seems like this is the sort of gimmick Vince would put full force behind it

No because vince is one of those dumbass boomers who plays the eat my shit and like it so i know i can trust you in my circle of elites.
Except, dean played vince like a sucker by playing along and also stringing him along during contract negotiations. He then finessed himself out of a contract vince thought he would sign and then tricking him again by thinking dean was taking a sabbatical.
TLDR: you gotta out-carny a carny.

say dumb shit, do dumb shit, but you get to be the champ... its like being big show in a diaper.

I don't think Vince regrets anything. He's a sociopath.

This. Dusty got fucking polka dots and an old fugly black chick over

I wonder if DEAN is getting paid more than Cody. That'd be based.

Attached: braybebe.jpg (535x268, 36K)

Fuck that fat piece of shit Dusty Rhodes

Thats too far!
Thats too far!

vince is unironically red from anger right now
remember when he cried when punk of all people left?

Attached: 1522212023808.png (390x407, 27K)

oh.. sounds fun

maybe :)

No? Vince is a fucking sociopath.
he enjoys embarrassing others - the dude probably jerks off to the promos

Not at all. Dean is still doing the same shit but will blame another person. Look at his last match, the guy didn't do shit. It was like he expected a free belt