>Moxley worked Vince

KEK

Attached: 626599af78ba9c4f35a1f8b6327106be.png (695x329, 35K)

"Maybe" "maybe"
Why do people take things that Dave is clearly saying as guesses and act like its him reporting facts ?

BASED

>per Dave
looks like you are the one getting worked. $11.99 pls

>trusting Dave's anti-wwe agenda

Twitter and the Podcast is not the newsletter.
It is him talking about wrestling and what he thinks may happend or will happen.

MAYBE

>maybe
>maybe
maybe you need to sit down and shut up meltz

and he will be back, because AEW it's going to crash

>maybe
>clearly

Attached: 1555963199273.jpg (1024x1045, 535K)

That's my point what do people talk about his guess as if he said they were facts? It happens to him all the time. Sometimes he even says "I think" but people go around "Dave confirmed! That..." and them when his guess doesmt come true they blame him...

Retards. Mox confirmed as much on the Jericho podcast. He never told Vince any of his intentions even worked him into thinking he was filming some random movie when in actuality he was making the trailer for his return as Jon Moxley.

Moxley addresses this in the Jericho interview (kind of). He says he just didn't say jack shit to no one, other than he wasn't resigning with WWE. Next thing he knows he's hearing all these rumors about himself, but even at that he never said anything, never confirmed or denied anything to anyone back stage.

It was probably upper management working themselves more than anything. "He's probably burnt out! Probably just needs a break!" WWE do have a habit of doing that, assuming that no one wants to actually leave. They did it with Punk too. He was gone for months before they officially fired him, they'd tell investors shit like "He's just on a sabbatical!" even though he told them flat out he was done.

Based on his podcast with Jericho, he's never coming back. He bitched the entire show how out of touch Vince is and how shit it is dealing with him and his team of retarded writers

How badly did he fuck anyone else's attempts at leaving in the future? Vince was already a vindictive, petty and paranoid fuck before all this. Imagine what he's gonna be like now that one of the guys he trusted fucked him over and publicly shat all over him.

Because you are talking to a bunch of kids in high school who grew up on social media and gossip

>Imagine what he's gonna be like now that one of the guys he trusted fucked him over and publicly shat all over him.
You say it like it's the first time this has ever happened. Vince can't really do anything except make people see out their entire contract, and/or try to bury them on TV. The Revival are going through this treatment right now, for example.

>thinks
into the trash it goes.

so why the MAYBE? btw were you always a dean mark or just after he joined your favourite hotdog vendor?

aka THE TRUTH

Imagine how seething Vince is right now.
>Deanetty is out of WWE getting huge reactions everywhere he goes, working for both New Japan and AEW
>already has a title
>buried WWE on Jericho's podcast
>Double or Nothing was a massive success
>AEW is going to be on TNT
>New Japan stronger than ever even with AEW splintering off from it
>Gaytch's gay vanity projects rapidly losing steam and clout
>NXT UK getting big leagued by the New Japan show in London
>half the roster wants to quit
>only draw left is Brock
>the second anyone offers him more money, he'll be gone
>only being kept afloat by Saudi blood money
Really hope the XFL works out for him this time around, because WWmeme won't be around much longer at this rate.

>You say it like it's the first time this has ever happened.

This, remember what Brock Lesnar did when he left the WWE. They booked him as their next big star, Goldberg is on his way out after a year in the company, Lesnar was supposed to go over but then said "Fuck it. I'm going to try out for the Minnesota Vikings" and left Vince & company high & dry.

Maybe, but New Japan won't.

It's called lying when it's not part of a storyline

>>only being kept afloat by Saudi blood money
You're forgetting the FOX deal. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out.

They were already doing the worst they can do with Neville and that was over a year ago.

That shit is going to go down the drain fast if the ratings stay as abysmal as they are. FOX network executives aren't delusional marks throwing money at vanity projects like the Saudi royal family.

Nice SEETHE, drone. The senile retard got worked and so did you.

>FOX network executives aren't delusional marks throwing money at vanity projects
I agree. FOX tends to have an itchy trigger finger for canceling shows they deem not worth their while, or that is not making them money. That's why it's going to be interesting. WWE pretty much have to make it work, or be butt blasted to pieces.

they won't cancel it. but they will "demote" Smackdown to FS1.

I'd still laugh tho

they've already paid breh

>Following
Cronge

>hey Vince I won't renew my contract because I intend to go work for the completion now be sure to humiliate me as much as possible on the way out
Is everyone on this board retarded?

The maybe because meltz was guessing what are the reasons wwe got worked by DEAN

when does the newsletter actually report WWE facts besides stuff anyone can find out like gates, and ticket sales?

Contract states Fox is not allowed to do that

MAYBE

Attached: Goldberg.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

Who has better lawyers, WWMeme or Fox?

Based. If Moxley ever goes back to the E Vince will probably make him face of the company. Vince respects people who work him.

>Dave says "well going by google trends for similar UFC shows, they'd be on track for 200k buys"
>PER DAVE MELTZER, DOUBLE OR NOTHING DOES 200K BUYS.
Suck a cock, WhatCulture.

Legit how much worse can Vince treat the talent at this point?

They signed the contract but if you think they don't have out clauses in the case of shit ratings, you're dreaming.

based

cringe

aew splinter off of new Japan? not really

all the elite crew were with NJPW when AEW was formed, i assume you know this and are just being pedantic

Source? Tell me you're not relying on that random guy who called into Wade Keller