APOLOGIZE

>This match was insane. Moxley is a huge star on his first night in. The crowd loved him. There was a buzz and a reaction for him different than anyone else in the company. He bowed to all four sides of the arena before leaving the ring.
f4wonline.com/new-japan-results/njpw-bosj-finals-live-results-shingo-vs-ospreay-jon-moxley-debuts-285296

Attached: the king of wrestling.jpg (799x480, 78K)

Calm down e-drone it wasn’t that good.

why did you feel the need to link to and quote from an article recapping a show we watched? begone, shill.

You upset, Vinny Mac? Huh? You gonna cry?

>The crowd loved him

What a crock of shit. They weren't sure how to react to him like any other first time debutant and only got by on being a recognized ex wwe star.

>they kept cheering him until he showed them in ring that he was a heel
and here i thought njpw fans were all about telling the story in the ring

>Edrones see meh-tier NJPW match as 6 star match
it's cute

it's really is

>butthurt E Drones larping as NJPW fans

Lmao. Don’t be opposite Ambrose left. You still have great wrestlers like...um...*holds back laughter*...Baron Corbi....I JUST FUCKING CAN’T! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm a new japan fan and don't watch wwe
do you watch new japan? looks like you just read recaps instead

I don't watch any wrestling. Wrestling is for nerds. It's not cool and it doesn't get you laid. But having a subscription to The Observer will!

Fuck off dave

>e-drone
lmao what?

Attached: 1556808159529.jpg (720x719, 51K)

Only 11.99

>He bowed to all four sides of the arena before leaving the ring.

Cringe WWE shit

Stay seething, cultist.

When is this match gonna go up for free so I can watch it

Ibushi did the exact same thing, retard.

holy seethe

It's more of an indy/NJPW thing
>seething on console war mandrama board
Yikes

I have always hated guys who stand on the middle of the ropes. It tells me you're both weak and an idiot. Stand in the corner, like a normal person whose weight should be supported with the proper tension of the turnbuckle.

Worked