*his first match with NJPW was better than any match he had in WWE*

*his first match with NJPW was better than any match he had in WWE*

Apologise. Apologise right now.

Attached: 28AC37DA-2E56-4AAE-B2DC-C910280F9252.jpg (696x388, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9r9tb
youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn great match. Way better than I expected. Can’t wait to see his matches with Kenny and his G1.

Got nothing to apologise for. I've been a Mox mark since day one.

Attached: tryert.gif (400x272, 1.05M)

this

Attached: deano2.png (600x377, 225K)

I wanted to like it but it was really meh until the end. Dunno if he has ring rust but hopefully he does better in the G1

I don't watch NJPW so I don't care.

Umm sweetie, WWE is sports entertainment and they tell stories. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Man fuck WWE. We could have had shit like this on the reg but instead we got stuck with the WACKY LINE.

I love that Dean told that PWinsiderfag that Steve can call him up anytime so they can chat about everything *properly* this time now that he's free from WWE. I hope they do it.

>carried by Juice Robinson

without Juice killing himself that match would have sucked tbqh fampai

What does WWE stand for then?

>WWE
>stories

Attached: 1559311022110.png (680x536, 365K)

juice robinson did it to get himself over with wwe marks who tuned in and help get moxley over with the japanese crowd

Facts, poor juice carries another bland white boy (first being jay) to a great match and gets completely forgotten about by these easily impressed troglodytes.

Walk With Elias

RIP juice by the way
Can the dude like win? Lmao

Hi,. Joose.

That was a good match indeed. Got to admit.

streamable.com/9r9tb

Attached: US Champ Mox.png (815x572, 725K)

Mox smiling after Juice kicking out of DD is kino. It’s like ‘you dickhead, now I’m going to fucking bump your neck into sawdust’.

That shit at the end is a close equivalent of
youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8
He could've killed him on impact. Great job.

Gonna need dat Mox theme ASAP

>killing your finish in your first match
cringe

>WWE does the thing that every wrestling match does because they have 4000 interview segments that does the story stuff and then a shit match that completely ignores the story and makes no sense
Get your brain replaced

>not burying your wwe finish and making a new super finisher and your failure to read in between the lines
cringe

The fuck was with Juice and the botches today? Or was that on Mox

He never would have won if Juice didn't cut off his dreads.

If that's true, maybe he needs to apologize because he had every chance to shine and he was always subpar

Nah it was on Juice. They were good botches though. Nothing that looked awkward. This was actually a big match for Juice, so he probably wanted to go all out.

Fuck off. Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles are turned into shitters in the E.

Juice has always been a notorious botcher but it wasn't anything big. They both looked good.

Don’t watch the minors so I don’t care

Nothing actually. Look it up.

he was still angry at getting a injured cody at WK. so he went all out to boost his stock with normies

Weird since you watch WWE which is full of minors

I'm sorry that you watched all of his WWE matches. That must have hurt you. Do you need a cup of tea or something?

You know it’s fake right?

Attached: 3419C3A1-932D-4AD9-8E06-7425C662D6F9.png (1400x1400, 2.54M)

That's a fantastic finisher. It's like a high-angle spike DDT.

>namefag getting fucking worked

lmao

Cringe.

Ya seethe?

>The guys are so shit wrestlers that you need English announcers to hold your hand through the match

CULTY WULTY E-DRONE SULKY

Attached: 1558406468976.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

Don't be so fucking retarded, the impact was perfectly absorbed with the shoulder to the sternum, watch it again. On top of that, Dean did the lift but released his arms so that Juice had full control of the impact. If anything had gone wrong, it would have been Juice's fault.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Moxley has a great mind for pro wrestling. It seems like a no-brainer to upgrade his finisher, but it hadn't occurred to me.

Would be pretty based if he saves it for big matches though. Regular Dirty Deeds puts away midcarders and jobbers, but the super version is only pulled out when he absolutely needs it.

He's not used to commentators that talk about the match so he doesn't know how to react to it.

STOP EXPOSING THE BUSINESS!

rent free

>without 1/2 of the participants the match would be bad
fuckin genius right here

>holy shit havent thought of this show in ages