His only job is to watch wrestling and he cant even do that kek he has no idea whats happening

His only job is to watch wrestling and he cant even do that kek he has no idea whats happening

Attached: 1533117121524.png (587x433, 250K)

can you imagine getting paid to watch and talk about this shit? Gawd. I'd rather be a wageslave and get yelled at by my boss everyday than be forced to watch RAM. I'd kill myself in a month.

He was too busy slapping that little pipsqueak Marko Stunt all around Indiana to watch

Give him a break, King Orca just got his wife pregnant

>Bryan: It was the most generic promo
>Dave: N..N..NOOO it was in no way generic
>Bryan: It was absolutely generic
>Dave: No it wasn't
>Bryan: Yes it was
>Dave: It was the least generic promo I've ever heard...
>Bryan: *shrugs and puts another baby in his qt blonde hippie wife while his autistic friend shuffles his papers*
>Dave: I went out to dinner with my son and his girlfriend and talked about wrestling
Bryan: Let's go to the mailbag

Attached: photo-1.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Nah it was brent

based

Attached: tumblr_pg4jnqEv4c1ruod48o1_1280.jpg (1000x801, 305K)

I only listen to WOR because it sounds like David Cross getting angry about wrestling.

Attached: David Cross.jpg (948x1030, 277K)

That's why Garrett will replace him and Meltzer will leave the wrestling observer and start his own company with el grande hecho dimes Garrett . Leaving The observer with 0 dimes.

Mother fucker complains about having to watch wwe and charging 11.99 a month. Straight piece of shit..

Imagine being such a fucking whiney bitch that you can’t even review a wrestling show that you already accepted payment to do.. I don’t want to watch it either that’s why I listen to the review. And honestly, his negativity rubs off on Dave.

Honestly, I don't even think he actually watches anymore. He has people that write detailed recaps for free, and all he has to do is guide the conversation since Dave's autism carries the show. Tom used to do the same thing with Impact.

>did you see the shingo match?
>uhhhh....no
>oh right well did you see the Ospreay match
>ummmmm...haven't seen that no
Motherfucker you're getting paid to watch wrestling

>his gimmick is shitposting about wrestling but not actually watching it
wtf I love this manlet now is he literally Yea Forums?

I'd say he was based if he wasn't doing soft tissue damage to his knees in front of crowds of 5 while wrestling a child

This literally happened and it was wonderful.

Attached: 1548246596769.jpg (705x1179, 571K)

no he's not. He's literally only there and getting paid to shit on Raw and Smackdown. That's the only thing the casual e-drones care about. They skip all the other segments, especially who japan.

>qt wife
Nope, Bryan. Now go make more daughters with that gross troll looking doll

There's a reason Dave is doing more shows with Garrett. He's lining up to be replacement. Bryan has another kid on the way and is about to be angled out of his own website. I've heard Dave owns 100% of the observer and Bryan is just a salaried employee

>Watches Raw weekly for years
>Is negative

well yeah

BASED GARRETT GOING OVER CHICO

Think about it. Bryan's biggest draw is Granny. She's close to senile and possibly dead. Filthy Tom would jump ship and him and Dave would be kino. Vinny has seemed like he wants to quit for years. Garrett probably has some weird gay Mexican friends he can use

Somebody got mad enough to draw this.

I miss G Raffe.

You have it backwards

>he doesn't know about Meatyfist

smarten up kid

That artist is obsessed with Bryan and Meltzer. He's got a dozen pictures of them like that.

Bryans biggest draw is actually WOL. An actual radio show he does 6 days a week.

>tfw only care about B&V ppv recaps
>Bryan always seems like he's in a hurry to get done
>Vinny just doesn't give a shit period
>Tom does decent commentary
>Rob seems like a giant cuck to Bryan

Attached: 1553271511151.jpg (813x720, 288K)

Eel use the negativity to do a show. I put on a raw review and he takes 40 minutes to get to it, he rushes thru the notes, interrupts Dave constantly. What’s the point? Have Dave do the show with sempervive if u don’t want to fucking do it.

Hello Meatyfist

>makes six digits just to watch and talk about wrestling
>a third of which is just shooting the shit with his two fat friends
>black belt in BJJ
>has had sex (at least twice)
>makes Yea Forums seethe like only he and tuna meltz can
Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

There's more to the show than just reviewing raw dude. Only reason they even still do it on mondays if force of habit from the 90s.

I'd listen to a show with Ryan from Cumberland.

>Ryan from Cumberland
>Jim from Virginia
the world is not ready for this level of kino

>tom and dave
Cringe

Based. But also don't forget he's an indie draw and decorated champion.

Attached: Bryan-Alvarez.jpg (252x344, 43K)

Sempervive and Garrett are too mild mannered and nice. People are attracted to negativity, especially e-drones. They want to listen to guys shitting on Vince and the product loudly and with confidence. I would say this is what at least 70% of their subscribers want now. I think this is mainly why Bryan is the draw. Dave just chimes in with his insider knowledge, which may or may not be accurate.

The only reason I pirate this shit is for B&V&C.

If AEW reignites interest in pro wrestling, this fucker is going to be swimming in money.

Bryan has a real granny, but she has never actually been on the show. It's just Bryan doing her voice.

Mearyfist is a longtime board member/subscriber. Bryan and Vinny are both cool with him.

Too bad Jim from Virginia ruins it every day

Holy fucking cringe

t. John from Arkansas

Replace Jim with Tim from Miami and it'll actually be kino.

granny getting confused about jon moxley looking like dean ambrose was the funniest thing i've heard all year

Every show they do has video except WOR. So that's not true. But it doesn't mean granny can't be a stand in.

Don't you mean tapping to him kek

Jim is the best regular caller they have ya simp.

The video of it is hilarious.

I can't believe I'm going to bat for this annoying manlet, but I saw Alvarez wrestle a few weeks back and, while he is a midget and wrestled what I believe was an actual child, he was in great shape, worked the crowd well, tanned, and had decent gear.

At ed from san antonio's show?

That's right, Ed.

I know that feel. I used to really enjoy those comfy impact ppv b and v recaps