Do any of you have gf? Do they like wrasslin? If they do like wrasslin, how did you meet?

Do any of you have gf? Do they like wrasslin? If they do like wrasslin, how did you meet?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 08ff6e382a224e49b8aeac2807b599af.jpg (456x352, 34K)

I wish I was dead

I wish I was dead

There's been this chick who's clearly into me, but I'm still not over my ex after literally 1.5 years because I'm a simp. so I'm not interested in dating

Attached: sad pingu.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Been married for 8 years.
Wife use to love it back during the Attitude era. doesnt watch it anymore though.

Yes
No

Ya either dating an ugly bitch or a blacked thot if she likes wrestling

>Do any of you have gf?
Yep
>Do they like wrasslin?
She can tolerate it, but she doesn't like it. She likes Velveteen Dream and thinks Finn Balor is cool, but she hates Bobbo.
>If they don't like wrasslin, how did you meet?
Met at work. I could tell she wanted the dick after I commented on some other thots facebook and she immediately sent me a friend request. Been dating a couple years now.

My wife is the one who got me into wrestling. I never watched as a kid. I'd watched some of those wrestling history list YouTube videos and was curious about it. Mentioned it to her and she told me she used to watch with her dad when she was a kid. She suggested we check out WWE. We watched for a few weeks and pretty quickly figured out that it was shit, but we ended up discovering New Japan so we stuck with that (and now AEW).

Yes, she used to watch the E in 2012, then stopped. Watched AEW ppv with me and NXT. Pretty based, she loves Io.

Met through a friend.

yes
no

My gf loves wrestling and even joined a local wrestling fan group to go watch Raw each week. I work Monday nights but she goes watches it with some dudes from the gym and I watch the DVR’d copy the next day.

Do those guys happen to be black?

cringe

My wife will occasionally watch some of Smackdown or RAW and usually watches some of the PPVs

>Do any of you have gf?
Yes
>Do they like wrasslin?
Yes.
>If they do like wrasslin, how did you meet?
Through work.
>Pic unrelated
Mickie is never unrelated.

Yes. She was already a DBZ fan so I started watching NJPW with her and she got into it. Her favorites are Ibushi, Sanada, Okada, and she was a hangman Page fan during his G1 run

Talked to a girl today, hopefully can see her tomorrow and get a push las, wish me luck

Nope, I hate dindus.

Yes I have a gf
She tolerates it as well, knows who most everyone is, likes a few theme songs, thinks a few of the guys are hot. (every woman is obsessed with Cesaro and Orton to a lesser degree)

I met her through an old job, and she didn't like wrestling until I made her sit down and watch with me.

these days she goes and hangs with her gf for an hour in the middle of me watching wrestling, typically.

An ex would watch Chikara with me if I put it on and I've gone to an indie show with another, but I try not to share too many hobbies with my partner because if it goes south I don't want to think of them when I watch rasslin

My GF is mommy-tier and when I tell her I'm watching wrestling she thinks its cute because I'm a manchild. But she doesn't watch it herself because she has shit to do. Get yourselves a bitch like mine bros

Based

Yes
She unironically watches Total Divas/Bellas and I have since stopped watching wrestling altogether.

I don't have one right now, but I've tried to get each and every one of them into it. Pretty much 0/3, although one of them did get Wrestlemania 20 tickets for us for one of my birthdays.

Based straight-to-the-point user, who's also Mickie-pilled.

No.
My ex called me when I was watching Best Of Super Juniors earlier today and I told her I was watching NJPW and she didn't have a clue what I was talking about.
Women that like wrestling are a myth, I've literally met ONE and that's it in 32 years.