His gimmick is that he is a guy who wrestles

>His gimmick is that he is a guy who wrestles

Whats the hype about? Boring shitter

Attached: 2235235253.jpg (900x750, 110K)

His gimmick is white man flips in Japan.

>Nice Human Holocaust cosplay

What current wrestlers entertain you in their matches?

Top 5 best wrestler in the world

No, his character is that he is partly show-off and jerk and part guy who will fight through the pain his moves do to him, because he is dumbass and won't learn better, because he wants to win and for fans to have the best time of their life. So they come back another time.
He lives too hard and too fast in the ring and people cheer for him, because he takes beatings and he gives everything to pro-wrestling.
He is too earnest for his own good and kinda dumb.
He is a person. Not a gimmick.

Pretend I replyed to your post with a pic of a fat fedora wearing guy, I won't even make the effort to search for one

this

holy fucking incel

this is literally the gimmick of every single indie shitter

none, I'm not a mark so I'm not "entertained" by wrestling

Thanks user.
He is very similar to bigger than life characters that drew people to them in previous decades.
Similar to beer drinking redneck whose boss is out to get him.
It's easy to get.

His gimmick is literally just a wrestling version of Justin Gaethje get a clue for gods sake.

HOLY CRINGEOLA

What's the fascination with "gimmicks" here? Are e-drones so mentally deficient that they need everyone to be two-dimensional characters who can be defined by their ring attire? Most wrestlers have attire motifs and thematic elements to help them stand out anyway.

The velveteen dream

But that's everyone's gimmick this days, they're just guys who wrestle.

But ironically none of them can wrestle.

Incel

He might be a flippy fag but he is the best flippy fag around

Attached: 2AAA274D-FAE0-4805-A3D1-F65F5FE8EEF2.png (1144x4616, 1.99M)

E-drones are used to hamfisted writing in their wrestling they have no grasp on subtlety or nuance

Kek

His gimmick and general personality is that he's a guy from overseas who happens to fall perfectly into the anime protagonist mold. Talented, but a little brash. Arrogant even. But ultimately well-meaning. A lot of people take Ospreay to have this personality IRL as well.

I think he's pretty good, and the Japanese seem to think so too.

holy based

took his vitamins and said his prayers.

Based user gets wrestling.

He's fantastic.
He can have a good match with literally anyone.

shut up bitch LOL

You mustn't be caught up, now his gimmick is that he's depressed and constantly injured.

Based, using this from now on thx

Ricochet is better, most of the cruiserweights in WWE are better