Anyone else here besides me who doesn't watch any wrestling at all except for the odd retro matches from their...

Anyone else here besides me who doesn't watch any wrestling at all except for the odd retro matches from their childhood on WWE network and realise that wrestling is fully dead and that anyone who still watches any current year wrestling is an uber faggot who must never get laid and if they do get laid its probably some fat smelly bitch with no self esteem and must have absolutely no sense of self awareness at all to not realise what a faggot they are and don't understand that it has not been in anyway shape or form, cool to talk about wrestling for at least 20 years because they are so trapped in their little geek bubble of wanking over Jap twinks and indie S0iboys to realise that they are nothing more than the vile scum left at the bottom of the bucket to oversee the long overdue END of wrestling, or is it just me?

Attached: sword.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

cringe

ok

No, it's literally only you among the entire human population

get a life

1/2 6

Love that gif fren

>that pic
OP post height and jaw

Post meds list

Attached: Arbiter.jpg (720x542, 50K)

Right... it's me who needs to get a life..

Hold on a sec user....

Attached: Neil loon.gif (260x173, 1.12M)

Sven?

what are your thoughts on the Jewish community

Is it just me or does anybody else realise that wrestling was only ever good before 1990 when the wrestlers were real men with large muscles but only modern s0icucks see real men as a threat to their pathetic version of being an adult with their scraggly beards and meme t-shirt logos because they've no other way to Express themselves than through their clothing and outer appearance as a result of not having a Father in their life whether it be a biological father or their Heavenly father who despite disgusting him in every way, still loves them and wants them to repent of their pathetic life choices they continue to make by obsessing about what a bunch of "sports entertainers" say and do on a fake TV show even though in real life, those (((wrestlers))) would not be seen dead with them in public if it weren't for the fact that they're making money from these sad beta losers, or is it just me?

Attached: 1558147356129.jpg (960x858, 85K)

HOLY SHIT! GIVE HIM THE STRAP HE'S READY!!!

I would legitimately mark the fuck out if someone started cutting promos like this on RAM.

Why is the Eiffel Tower in the background of that picture?

Based Vince burying the Jews and Blacks for many years.

Attached: Barry-Horowitz-Wrestler-8-X-10-Wrestling-Photo.jpg (320x400, 35K)

None of your business.

The reaction from the crowd would be priceless

>looks on their faces when their soul is torn to shreds and all they can do is chant something gay, like they always do.

The modern day 24/7 obsessed fan is cringey AF, make no mistake.

Yes wrestling is dead but most the zoomers on here know nothing but modern wrestling, to these geeks it is not dead even though it is clear to see its eventually decay into oblivion by those who knew it when it was good. These young cucks know nothing of the thrill it was to watch Jake Robert's DDT someone.

Bases

Cringey boomer.

I've just been watching C shows like heat,velocity,metal, and Jakked the past few weeks to appreciate jobbers such as d lo brown, maven, crash and hardcore Holly, and a dozen other guys who never got the credit they deserve as workers. Pretty comfy

I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm just here for the shit posting. I've never contributed to any of the RAM generals as I haven't got a clue who these guys are. I've seen Kenny Omega ugly mug on here a thousand time, I cant say I've ever seen the guy wrestle and I never will.

I rewatched wrestlemania 10 the other day. Was comfy and kino.

Attached: 220px-Royal_Rumble_1991.jpg (220x292, 32K)

At least someone is because I should say any real man in the world right would be utterly embarrassed for you user, I imagine your father is utterly ashamed at what a gay little bitch his only son turned out to be.

You're not one of us...

Using gay little smark terms like 'worker' is exactly what annoys me to fuck!

You know nothing about wrestling kid, you've never set up a ring, you've never shaken a mans hand when a deal has been done, you've not done anything within the industry and you use 'their' terms like you actually know what you're talking about. Its embarrassing.

punctuation is something you started learning in school in 1st grade.... congrats it seems you skipped a bunch of schooling

Go for a walk outside for at least 30 minutes, then seek a professional to discuss your daddy issues

State of modern day wrestlers

Back in the day I remember Rick Rude trying to hit onto the women's in the audience before a match

Now we have this faggotry!!!

Attached: PHIL.png (771x419, 59K)

>t.doesnt understand how shitposting works because he only got here a month ago when school finished.

I was waiting for the classic projection rebuttal from a little faggot like you.

>has no idea about how psychology works but relies on freudian terms to throw at people.

I'm going to say this one last time user

H A V E S E X

>worked by modern wrestling
>worked by high school psychology
>worked by your own father

Go for a walk lmao

based wordfilter raping this fag

Wrestling is dead, too many flippy shitter and kickouts nowadays. Not mention the thigh slaps. Easy to offend all these fucks on Yea Forums that enjoy their soys on tv.