What did Phil mean by this?

What did Phil mean by this?

Attached: PHIL.png (771x419, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPV9xjq6IcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AJ was born a man

That he knows Transgender is real. Whether it's good or not is unadressed yet.

AJ confirmed Indian boy

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/NPV9xjq6IcA

I still don't get it.

BM Phillipa soon

>misogyny AND homophobia

thats gonna be a double YIKES for me sweetie

Attached: sjws.jpg (600x450, 72K)

the hounds of justice.
I actually laughed.

Things that are not natural are not real. God is in control of reality, and only His natural creations are part of that reality. Unnatural behaviors are fraudulent, and will be revealed in time. When a transgender dies, the coroner classifies the corpse and/or skeletal remains as male or female, based on the undeniable biological sex the person was born as. Transgender is as real as wearing a hat, it's an ostentatious display of arrogance and insubordination to the supremacy of natural order.

Is this the Ghostbusters reboot?

That fan did a great job working a supposed worker into a seething shoot, but should it be this easy? Were there ever cases of like Dusty Rhodes or Ric Flair getting worked by marks?

The Pounds of (Social) Justice

>Transgender is as real as wearing a hat, it's an ostentatious display of arrogance and insubordination to the supremacy of natural order.
What do you have against hats bro?

I don't get why you people hate trans people so much. Like shit you get so upset that people are comfortable in their own skin let them be them. It's real not your business

Seth Rollins is cute.

I don't see anyone in this thread claiming they "hate" trans people. I think you might be projecting user.

It's fine until they force you to believe their delusion and indoctrinate your kids to transition.

If they were comfortable in their own skin, they wouldn't have become transgender.

they become comfortable in their own skin by being brave enough to come out. It's hard for some people to understand. Pic related, it's someone comfortable enough to embrace themselves

Attached: 5653.jpg (1439x1811, 783K)

..... I do the same and thee mock me.

Attached: 1475489880505.png (900x798, 579K)

Nice try, you freak.

MtF skin is still male skin. FtM skin is still female skin.

TRANS *clap emoji* WOMEN *clap emoji* ARE *clap emoji* WOMEN *clap emoji* TRANS *clap emoji* MEN *clap emoji* ARE *clap emoji* MEN

The computer or phone that you're typing this retarded sperg out wasn't invented by God. Does that mean your faggy essay isn't real, too?

Prove that God didn't invent every single atom that makes up a computer. Humans just assembled his creations into things. Just as it would be wrong to use a computer as a frisbee, it's wrong to use a man's body as a woman's.

Kek

Let's start wit the basics. You prove God exists first.

user, I'm a Christfag too, but absolute retards like you is why people don't take us seriously.
The atoms that make up a computer were "intended by God" to be the makeup of the landscape and world we live in.

Ok.
God exists.
If you don't believe it, prove me wrong.

>He doesn't even talk about his interpersonal relationship with God
>He doesn't speak of feeling his presence or seeing his miracles in his life
Terrible form, Christfag. You don't believe in God, you want to be superior and pretend to have morality.

Attached: 1554888153856.jpg (447x460, 17K)

BASED rational user burying these tranny jabronies
Checked that first post btw

Attached: F349F6CF-A70C-4CA5-AC22-1E57ACA0AA44.png (960x452, 411K)

God commanded man to become masters of the earth, to be fruitful, and multiply. God also commanded man to not foresake him. It's part of God's plan for a man to pick up a stick and use it as a hoe, and then to refine that hoe, to make it out of metal, to put a harness on an ox, to build a tractor, to improve everything. But it is against God to invert and subvert and bastardize things, especially your own body, which is the temple in which God dwells.

And you're mistaken, I am not a Christian.

And you did absolutely nothing to prove me wrong, so I guess we are even.

God's plan is one that we, as small, insignificant humans, cannot even begin to understand. These people who change their bodies are going through struggles and challenges that God, himself, has placed for them, just like the rest of us. We don't KNOW where it leads us, all we know is that it happens for a reason. We all have our own struggles and we are given the gift of life and freedom of choice. It is up to us to help our fellow man overcome those struggles, while not doing the work for them, not put them down as sinners and lost souls, for that is something only the righteousness of God can determine and already has determined, long before we even realize.

Christian or not, being a man who claims to know God's plan and claims to speak on the behalf of God is an act of arrogance.

I was helping you provide some sort of deep connection and meaning, some sort of "proof", but since you're a fucking idiot, you couldn't even do that.

Yeah, well our difference seems to be that I know that God exists and he knows that I exists while you are making yourself look like an obnoxious little smart-ass who thinks that acting like a redditor makes him look good.

No, the difference is I believe in God, and you want to use his word of love and forgiveness as one of hate and judgement. I know he loves me, and I know he loves you. I know he loves everybody. You only seem to think he loves the people you approve of.

God would not have made people unable to comprehend God's plan. Humans are not insignificant, they are the only animal charged with managing reality in God's absence. Your defense of perverts is sickening. Do you think that murderers and rapists are likewise "struggling with the freedom of choice, and it's our job to help them?" You're going to Hell for that one, devil.

If you didn’t accept who you were born as why should I accept who you’re displaying as

Thee who have never seen me nor talked with me, climb down from your high horse so thy can smell the shit it keeps dropping to the heads of others.

if they wanna choppy choppy their pee pee who the fuck are we to stop these mentally ill freaks from doing so, the quicker they get the sex change the quicker the suicide happens and then theyre done being a burden on others.

Attached: 65468.jpg (500x367, 41K)

Autocorrected cosplay into display

God commanded men to be happy. I know this because God directly told me. He also informed me of your sinful inclination towards lies.

You'll be happier after you kys.

Don’t worry, I don’t want to pick up Kairi Sane and use her like the hoe she truly is

You are both severely incorrect. God, the holy Lord above us, wished both of you to jump off the nearby town bridge, so that this world shall be a slightly better place. These are true Christian values and you both are minions of Satan himself, bringing chaos and destruction to our earthly realm.

>God
>Advocating suicide
Good post though, you're right. We're both being retards.

Suicides are part of God's holy plan, one a puny mortal such as yourself could not possibly comprehend. Suicides would not exist if God did not wish them to.

"i'm a closet fag and I love he-shes. Also in real fights I hit like a gir;|
t.Phil

Steph Rollins.

That one day because of being a eunuch he will be burning on Hell.
Also someone post phils spinning street fighter kick webm

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

this guy is calling someone else a fraud? really?

Attached: 1559555751030.gif (498x278, 2.99M)

if you ever want to have a successful thread on Yea Forums just mention trannies and itll go the distance

Please Dana let this simp have one more fight. I wanna see this ass bandit get his shit pushed in one more time. Not because I disagree with him but because how he conducts himself and his blatant virtue signalling for social brownie points. Only bitches talk and act like that.

I still dont know why he was saying that to the guy.

>implying pretending to be another gender isn't fraud

>Were there ever cases of like Dusty Rhodes or Ric Flair getting worked by marks?
Probably not because they aren't bleeding heart millennials.

>the slippery slope isn't real it's just a fallacy
>fag marriage gets accepted
>literally fucking seconds later tranny bullshit starts getting pushed 24/7 in every public sphere
What did the left mean by this?

Transgender is real, indeed. A real mental illness that should be treated rather than enabled

This. They all end up the same anyway once their delusions subside.

God himself told people they can't fucking understand him, ever heard of St Augustine?

Attached: 1fdzgm.jpg (700x700, 68K)

It’s a mental illness that should be allowed to take itself directly out of the gene pool. Absolutely nobody will reproduce with them directly, their only chance of survival is via artificial insemination. Let them weed themselves out of the population by cosplaying as each other and accepting their fate.

Attached: 1397980068855.gif (200x200, 912K)

>make an observation
some retards believe in a magic sky wizard that grants their wishes
>ask a question
does this "God" exist?
>formulate a hypothesis
there is a God which created the known universe who will answer prayers and give blessings
>conduct experiment
"dear God. please help me lose my virginity. also please give me the strength and courage to get through this day and please bless those less fortunate so that world poverty can end. Also no physical evidence to support hypothesis
>analyze and draw a conclusion
hmm no visible change, and as someone who spent 8 years saying his prayers and putting all his confidence into God and believing that he would make it all right in the end, I have come to the scientific conclusion that there is no God.

that's all any of this is. transgenderism is just the physical manifestation of click bait and wouldn't be nearly as prevalent if people didn't get attention for it on social media. shame they never live long enough to realize that special interest groups and plastic surgeons are exploiting their mental condition to make money and gain power.

also pedophilia is next

Attached: 595959.jpg (1439x1202, 573K)

Trannyism will be used as the gateway to pedophilia. The argument will be if kids can be aware enough to understand they are the wrong sex then they are mentally prepared to be fucked as well.

Your fedora is on too tight.

He's right tho trannies are just mentally retarded gay people

Punk is right. Transgenderism is a real mental illness.

So the trans people and islam were on the same side all this time?

That's...not very inclusive, the guy sounded autistic or brain-damaged which I guess kinda makes him Phil's equal.

10 is almost "over the hill" for trancelolas

Iran does more sex change operations than any country in the world bar Thailand. The goverment even pays for half the cost. If you are a faggot you basically have to get the operation any become a woman. They will accept trannies but faggotry is punishable by death.

Simple. The universe works like a very complex machine, reason points that such reality needs an inteligent creator because we know that the natural state is that of ever growing entropy.

God said unto the Jews ,"You are gods."

Christians knows God's intentions because of Logos. God made it possible to be known by men through reason. Jesus is logos made flesh.

What is a "naked drag queen"? Isn't that just a man? A drag queen is a man in woman's clothing. So a naked drag queen is a man. Am I missing something here? This is like saying "a bachelor who is married" or something.

>pedophilia
A lot of the slippery slope was specifically designed so that the elite would get the pick of the litter from the created slave race.

>feminism
Removal of gender pride, and shaming men for being men. Gender egalitarianism was designed specifically to break up the family unit, which would have been an easy source of resistance to their plans. No family unit = No resistance to evil machinations

>interracial relations
Removal of racial pride, and bloodlines. Mutts have no bloodline, and usually end up identifying as the whitest race. When you have no bloodline to be proud of, you have nothing to defend. This had to be first, since most people use their anecdotal experiences to say "hey, I know a based [nigger/spic/wop/arab], so the stereotype isn't real." Once that "I know a based X, they're not all bad" mentality is established, you're fucked.

>pro gay shit
This was the next step, a direct attack on religious pride. Jesus said to love everyone, right? Well if you're able to twist religion into accepting the queers, you can make Christians do anything. (Gee, I wonder who's good at twisting religions?)

>Transgenderism
As you said. If your kids are able to "think" they're girls, then according to these freaks, they're girls. And if they're able to determine their gender, they're able to fuck. These 10 year old drag queens have been drugged up and passed around

What is next? Most likely child sacrifice and blood libel.

Based user. Based and bread pilled.

Attached: DD83FDFC-0B72-486D-9F70-7843B056E5CA.jpg (310x287, 24K)

I am fully embarrassed to say I was a Punk fan until 2016... what an absolute faggot he was. Why couldn't I see it before!?

holy based

Bases

This very complex machine is so fucked I doubt the intelligence of its creator.

Transgender IS real.. A very real mental disorder that has gotten out of hand.

Cutting off your parts and mutilation is not a sign of a normal working brain.

Why does he try so hard to virtue signal about trannies all the time? Punk likes boipucci, doesnt he?

Based and anti-tranny pilled

homophobic, transphobic and fake tough guy

Because they try to push it on everyone else, and teach it to our children in kindergarten.

>blood libel
This doesn't mean what you think it does m8

KWAB

Attached: wolfcuck.png (671x497, 276K)

He's just trying to score free Against Me tickets in the year 2019.

if i start wearing pantyhose and put my hair into twintails doesnt make me alexa bliss.