What's Ricky Ricardo's ceiling?

What's Ricky Ricardo's ceiling?

Attached: Humberto_Carrillo_bio--f0e91a3ad904fb24fe736a85e804d156.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Do they still have magazines for teen girls? If so, front cover of every single one of those. My god he's one handsome bastard.

Would be amazing if Humberto it's actually the Latin Superstar WWE wanted all along

tyson kidd lookin ass nigga

He Cute.

He looks like the dog boy who was trying to fuck Kristen Stewart in twilight

They don't know how to do it.
They should just truck him out and get him to do some photoshoots. young teenage pussy juices would be flowing

As a card carying gay I find this guy creepy as fuck. He has the type of handsome face that hides some Dahmer shit behind it. I didnt think it would be possible to be too handsome but this guy proves my theory wrong.

Based rational homosexual

Is this Epico or Primo?

This guy gives off Elliot Rodger vives

Humberto is pretty based. They should take the womens matches off smackdown and raw and replace them with cruiserweight matches, and give women their own show on the network so they can be contained.

>only 23
>king of dimples
>over 6 foot
World title when?

Soon.

Carlito with short hair.

legitimately based. latino supremacy stable when?

Carlito had charisma if only he wasn’t lazy and love to smoke weed he would have gotten a orton push

>la mascara has Los Mercenarios
>naito has LIJ
all coming from BASED RUSH, andrade needs to have his own stable since he was OG

Attached: cienrushbros.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Are all us Handsome Twinks thought of with paranoia like this?
:(

Still waiting for a WWE Ingobernable faction.

Weird didn't happened already

Once Vince finds out about rush you will see the ingobernable wwe version

Only the ones with dead shark eyes like this smiling assassin

He's weird looking desu