When's /ourguy/ Bugenhagen gonna beat that simp Adam Cole for the NXT Championship?

When's /ourguy/ Bugenhagen gonna beat that simp Adam Cole for the NXT Championship?

Attached: ericmotherfuckingbugenhagen.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCg1HMNQ94Ba1rH6JZueBcag/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bugenwhat? That's Rik Bugez.

Who the fuck is Bugenhagen?
That's quite obviously Slik Rik Bugez.

I don't think sticky Ricky is ever going to get a legit shot because he deadlifts over 600 without straps and he is over 6 feet tall - all things that make HHH insecure.

That my friend is XxRik$BugezxX

Needs to happen soon cause he's getting old.

Fucking idiots thats Juice del Hagen

When he gets a real gimmick.

Went to a NXT house show in Milwaukee and this dude was super over

what a handsome guy

how the fuck can we ever compete lads

Attached: nxt-name-change.jpg (1920x1080, 753K)

The NXT title is a curse.

Can you name a single successful NXT champion?

you're kidding, right?

Attached: seth-rollins-nxt-220382.jpg (642x361, 31K)

kevin owens

Neville was fucking great

Rick the stick needs to leave that low drawing promotion and get himself into aew.

Did they just change his name or was the gimmick scrapped?

His youtube channel is super fucking based
youtube.com/channel/UCg1HMNQ94Ba1rH6JZueBcag/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da&app=desktop

I thought WWE was done with the name changing shit. I get it for the homebred jobbers, but Trevor Lee had at least SOME name recognition.

Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Finn Balor go to be World Champions. PAC is doing alright for himself on the outside. It's only a matter of time until Andrade gets a run. If there's any justice in the world Joe will get a run too before retiring.

He's based as fuck and only a simp would think otherwise.

I think the worst is getting rid of the ultimate chad name of Elliot Sexton and using his shoot name of Brendan Vink

There's been plenty of flops from NXT to main roster but K.O, Seth and Balor are the only ones who stand out

>You now remember Bo Dallas was NXT champion

NXT does house shows in Milwaukee or are you working me? I thought they just did like a Florida loop.
He's from Wisconsin, so it was probably friends and family.

>You now remember Bo Dallas was NXT champion
Not just NXT Champion, but one of the most memorable and fondly remembered title reigns in years.

They do a national tour from time to time, can confirm from a Minnesota show that him, the street profits, and BayBay were the most over on the night (dream was too but didn't get the pop Cole did).

No they did a little midwest tour.
They came to my city after the Milwaukee show.

The Florida loop is for the greens that never made it to TV yet, usually the only "known" guys are in the main event, the "stars" (Dream, Cole, Riddle, etc) tour the country just like the regular roster.

What are your thoughts on the guy Bugenhagen wrestled at that show?

>/ourguy/
Why?

he makes youtube videos and used the internet so Yea Forums thought he based

he is based in the vids though, good motivation

Meme wrestler

that reign was obscenely good. they done dallas dirty.

He also does meme lifts. He's a meme humanoid.

Never even heard of him before but he did a solid job of working the crowd and going for that cheap heat.

If you told me that there would ever be a bigger meme wrestler than Grado circa 2014, I wouldn't believe you. But here we are.