Michael Craven, who is New Japan Pro Wrestling’s General Manager of the International Department...

si.com/wrestling/2019/06/03/njpw-aew-talent-sharing-jon-moxley-chris-jericho-michael-craven

>Michael Craven, who is New Japan Pro Wrestling’s General Manager of the International Department, spoke with Sports Illustrated to detail their plans for global expansion, as well as address whether the company will consider any new working partners, specifically All Elite Wrestling.

>“NJPW has a long and rich history with our international partners, including CMLL in Mexico, Ring of Honor in America, and RevPro in the United Kingdom,” said Craven. “Loyalty is a big virtue, especially in Japanese culture. Loyalty to our partners is of utmost importance to us as we continue to foster the premiere network of wrestling talent in the world.”

CODY IN TEARS

Attached: jv0qejbxgvm.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

bumperino

lol

all pajeets seething

Nobody cares since all the draws went to AEW, it's their loss

Cultist
o
p
e

They can use Jericho, Moxley, and Omega. They don't need anything else from them.

>implying Mox is worth shit

Explain how he's worthless right now. Also, post a picture of your body.

>Explain how he's worthless right now.
Explain how a guy who as a main eventer has a completely consistent career of anti-drawing, who NJPW immediately pegged to wrestle for their tertiary title against a guy they gave Chase Owens a win over, and is a complete nobody in Japan is worth jack ding-dong diddly shit to a Japanese company.
> Also, post a picture of your body.
Queer

>AEW's biggest stars can work for New Japan
>AEW gets nothing in return
yeah, their loss

Name someone in the WWE who is drawing right now. I'll wait.

Besides the hundred other reasons why partnering with AEW is so retarded, just imagine AEW being able to supply NJPW with a half dozen or so guys for a month long tournament like ROH, CMLL and RPW just did for the BOSJ.
Not only that but they lent them some of the best juniors in the world like Lee, Bandido and Gresham and essentially gave them free reign to book them however they want. Imagine AEW being able to do that, they don't even have 6 NJPW-caliber juniors to lend them. Who would they send, Sonny Kiss and Peter Avalon?

The people love Chase. he's a great underdog and it was a thank you for signing a contract

No Legs has got to be a Jr Heavyweight.

I mean MJF man! talking is the biggest part of NJPW

So you moved your stance from "explain how he's worthless", to "nobody from WWE has worth"?
Not impressed.

>We treat our partners as equals
Lmao sure. Just take a look on how they clean sweep ROH at every show.

Daily reminder that Kenny isnt coming back until some sort of talent exchange is made.

Based NJPW big-leaguing the bingo hallers

They don't need AEW. Only if they want more and more shows in the US. Kenny, Jericho and Moxley, (maybe others) can already work for NJPW anytime they want. And Kenny was pretty much the only loss when The Elite left so NJPW is fine.

Loyalty is good.

Blind loyality is stupidity.

>blind loyalty
>ROH give NJPW exactly what they want in a stepping stone to do small-venue Western shows and card-buffer with ROH's talent
They don't want an equal relationship, they want bitches they can boss around.

Good, he's cringe. New Japan doesn't need AEW but AEW is desperate for New Japan.

Daily reminder that Kenny WILL come back since finishing his story with Kota is the thing that matters the most 2 him

I wonder what the excuses will be when the partnership actually happens because it obviously will. You will all look like fools in the end.

cultist coping

CMLL and AAA are already sharing talent with each other, that's a complete fucking non-answer. MAKE THE CALL HAROLD.

>MAKE THE CALL HAROLD.
But not everyone wants dimeless shitters ruining NJPW

Yes they do. Specially when they start on TNT.

So we agree that they should ditch RoH.

>Okada wants to work with their friends
>Ospreay gf works part time for AEW
>Tama Tonga wants to have a proper feud with the Elite
>Ibushi and Kenny history
Keep running your talent out for blind Loyalty. Harold

Harold said he would consider himself a failure if he couldn't reach his goal of grossing 100 million for New Japan (he's already at 40m) and stressed that the western expansion is an integral part of his plan. He will absolutely make the call. He evidently sees great value in AEW talents Jericho and Moxley.

>dimeless
>Bandido
NJPW can already use the dime-drawing guys in AEW (all two of them)
>Moxetty
Kek wrestling under the midgets for the number 4/5 title

lmao what a cuck

Attached: cody just.jpg (1141x1024, 635K)

NJPW don't need any aew shitters

no legs is a shoe in for best of the super juniors..get it? a SHOE IN

Attached: 1555301686998.png (1104x1034, 1.36M)

Hey, where was that 4/5 title on the card at WK12?

>implying shitting on ROH isn't based

Plus Tama went to starcast and choked a what culture member

so how's the tickets for that Dallass show going so far...

Attached: goodfellas.webm (960x540, 1.13M)

Where was it at WK13?
Oh that's right it was fifth from the top even when they put the NEVER title as the hot opener in an uncharacteristic place.

Found the seething cultists begging for chadpan's attention

COPE
O
P
E

MAKE THE CALL HAROLD

Attached: cope.jpg (1911x883, 200K)

BASED big leagues putting those disloyal upstart cucks in their place

ya seethe

They'll never get John Cena's brother, Michael Cena.

Attached: michael cena.png (288x572, 177K)

AEW is foolish to give their guys to NJPW with no partnership. Its a 1 sided deal. Moxley, Jericho, and Omega will help NJPW and AEW gets nothing in return.

>give
Pretty sure they had it in their contracts. They're not "giving", or endorsing. Those talents just aren't shackled by exclusivity.

Tony should borrow some more daddy money and prop up AJPW or NOAH behind the scenes the way vince did with ECW

shitting all over ROH is an olympic sport, bro

I agree. Kinda makes them look bad.

then you've missed the point of the clause in the contract.
this user got it right. it's designed to attract free agents by not handcuffing them

What if he's just not under contract guys?

based

I don't see NJPW confirming or outright denying partnering with AEW in some way, eventually, but both are great with or without each other. Never say never.

I still genuinely believe they will end up partnering with each other at some point. I think it's inevitable. ROH is self-destructing and it's patently obvious. All the fans want it, the wrestlers want it. They'll draw an insane number of dimes with an invasion angle that WWE had with WCW but squandered.

I think this is correct. It’d be foolish not to partner with a company that could show of their talent on a major cable network every week. I think it will prove to be too enticing to pass up

Loyalty is for marks

All those AEWtists pushing the Double or Nothing > Dallas show yet SEETHING at the thought of NJPW not wanting a partnership will never not be funny.

98.000 PPV BUYS.

Attached: 1557432196201.jpg (454x494, 28K)

Am I supposed to be impressed?

roh struggles to get 200 anymore
surely new japan isnt that stupid to stick with them

Attached: roh portland.jpg (1587x886, 473K)

Only 10K more than the lowest bought PPV in WWE's history

Attached: u20b8.jpg (443x300, 21K)

>“We wish everybody at All Elite Wrestling nothing but the best in their ongoing endeavors, though we must stress we have no working arrangement at this time,” said Craven. “Again, we think our partners seek and deserve loyalty and an appropriate amount of care. We want our relationships to be mutually beneficial over the long haul, rather than just thinking in the moment.”

You'll never get that partnership as long as AEW is looked at as the top dog