ECuck3

ohnononono, a day doesn’t go by when someone isn’t openly shitting on this sorry excuse of a company

Attached: EC95F1A8-94AB-4B8C-9845-99550F402824.jpg (750x906, 453K)

starting to unironically think its his actual gimmick now

He should kill himself and get it over with

He should have stayed away from her.

>being depressed wwe talent is the hottest new gimmick
holy cringe-ola that doesn’t inspire trust in leadership

He stole that indy shitters gimmick. BASED

Lol, Is he really going to do this passive aggressive shit for three more years?

Attached: philbeeg.jpg (1211x1080, 112K)

Holding a red solo cup and looking and acting miserable.

>a gimmick

This is an whole new level of E-Drone mental gymnastics.

Just admit it. WWE sucks dicks!

Would an "I don't want to be here but the company won't let me go" gimmick get over?

He's trying to make a meme to get himself over. This is what they are reduced to.

So he's ripping off the Street Profits?

Seriously, I hope they do something with EC3 tonight. Maybe they'll do a US title tournament and he can be involved

some backstage agent probably told him “ hey man, best to make lemons outta lemonade” or some other corny bullshit

>EC3 finally realizes after a disastrous career in TNA and WWE that wrestling isn't for him
I bet you could milk a good story out of him slowly taking the normiepill

It's pretty obvious it's a gimmick. When I saw someone post the gif of him lethargically doing his entrance it was really blatant. Yea Forums isn't the brightest board.

Why they burying ec3 anyway

yes

The funny thing is that nobody will remember him from last week or see his twitter. They'll just think he's the least charismatic wrestler ever.

10$ says Vince thought he looked hilarious holding the cup during the cook out, and he ordered EC3 to take this picture.
His new gimmick will be holding a cup and looking miserable.

It's a work.

EC3 is based he even did the job for the beast of the water

Attached: ec3_vs_beast_of_the_water.webm (800x356, 2.94M)

>disastrous career in TNA
Dude was over as fuck in TNA m8.

WWE are legendarily petty, he went elsewhere and got himself over, that’s one of the most insulting things you can do in Vince’s mind.

worked

>WWE are legendarily petty, he went elsewhere and got himself over, that’s one of the most insulting things you can do in Vince’s mind.
This.
Reminder that they returned bonafide legend Kurt Angel to Baron fucking Corbin, the bonafide Anti-Draw as ratings will show

Since when is this board so full with marks?

>Reminder that they returned bonafide legend Kurt Angel to Baron fucking Corbin, the bonafide Anti-Draw as ratings will show
I hate Baron as much as the next guy, but Kurt literally said himself he was happy to job out to Corbin because he knows that's his place as the wrestler retiring. You would have had this complaint no matter who Kurt lost to.

This, the Ambrose thing may made it worse but its not the reason behind his burrial.

He has three more years?
poor guy.

Bliss and Ambrose.

I'd fucking STRUGGLE to find someone as bad to retire Kurt as Baron Corbin.
I'd be fucking less mad at fucking Otis retiring him than that charisma void that is Corbin

>implying Kurt losing to a heel Gable wouldn't have been fine

Attached: 1528651811983.webm (480x270, 1.37M)

And it's why Drew will always be a henchman instead of the guy even though he's a complete package

his gimmick is he hates the company that he works for, based.

Attached: 1554698105557.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Where can I purchased this kino?

And did it get Corbin any heat?
Everyone still just wants him to go away. They completely wasted retiring Angle on him.

I watched it on hulu last night and didn't even know ec3 and brodus clay were in it. Straight dumpster fire trash but Brodus was the better actor lol

>getting worked in the year 2001+18
Please lose weight

What happened with both?

He fucked Alexa Bliss. As for Moxley, Vince tried to bury him first with Nia Jax and then with EC3 at house shows. Despite being booked as a heel, Ambrose is cheered in the feud, so the company blames it on EC3.

>He fucked Alexa Bliss
Gonna need a source on that.

>He fucked Alexa Bliss
>still pushing this meme
cringe

>Despite being booked as a heel, Ambrose is cheered in the feud, so the company blames it on EC3.
this shit is so fucking stupid

He can leave when ever he wants, he will never be over with us the universe. Fuck him. He is insignificant in our business and he will never main event wrestlemania.I hate people who speak against WWE yet they still receive the money they give them

>Kurt's remaining time as a wrestler was wasted on Jason Jordon being his fake son, when Chad Gable is the much better talent and mic worker but isn't as tall.
People who think wrestling will get worse when Vince retires/dies are wrong
This. Corbin will never have anything BUT 'GO AWAY' heat because he sucks as a wrestler and as a promo. BUT HE'S TALL

Who?
what Ambrose thing?

I still think Finn being booked to get jobbed out to Kane for weeks, then being dumped for not being over is still the worst.
LIKE NO SHIT HE'S NOT OVER, YOU FUCKING BURIED HIM

lel not remembering how people pop'd for him when he was on SD

Worked three times over.
Crased.

Kek, ya waifu fags seething as fuck

Absolute lack of profissionalism, but it's not like I'd expect anything else from a little rich kid who always got attention and what he wanted. Turns out in the real world people don't just hand you a silver plate.

>his gimmick is he regrets signing a mark contract

many such cases. sad!

says the seething virgin who's never worked a day in his life while posting about how superior you are in your moomy and duhdies basement.

hows' that cheeto cough coming along fatty?

blissberg is the locker rooms bycicle, why do you think she's currently pregnant and doesn't know who the dad is

'tis but a scratch

It should have been AJ Styles to retire him. Tons of history there with great matches. Oh wait that cannot be allowed because it happened in TNA. Bunch of fags running WWE.

The worst part is that it had absolutely no effect on Baron Corbin.
In fact, I completely forgot that match happened until you just mentioned it.
Kurt Angle died for nothing.

Because it was ding-dong diddly me all along, Anonstin

will the 'holding a red cup while wishing for the sweet release of death' gimmick draw dimes?

Attached: D8LmpQ1U0AA56lh.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

>My feet hurt
>I wish Tyrus was here
>I wonder what Aunt Dixie is up to
>Is that Rockstar Spud? God, I hope he doesn't notice me
>I just want to go home and look at my Lamborghini collection

confirmed

seems pretty based desu

JUST

What was even the point of Spud trying to lead him to Truth if the entire 205 Live roster was going to show up out of nowhere as well

Corbin is one of the last good guys in WWE.

Fuck you sound like some trump cuck on leddit saying “8d chess playing”

what

Attached: 1559459568371.jpg (632x573, 83K)

I thought that was zigglers gimmick.

EC3 is winning the battle royal Friday

It was kinda RVD's heel gimmick in ECW

Based, getting himself over