ITT we predict the shitters that will ruin G1 this year

ITT we predict the shitters that will ruin G1 this year
Mikey "dimes have a restraining order against me" Nicholls

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-25-at-8.57.12-PM-696x407.png (696x407, 245K)

Attached: jon cocks.jpg (696x392, 40K)

Lance might be back in. tho his match with ospreay was pretty good so maybe he's better

Career-ending or a potentially life threatening injuries when?

Attached: 190520 日向坂で会いましょう【男・春日が本気で奢りましょう!後半】 [テ� (1280x720, 2.14M)

Fuck. I completely forgot about him. To be fair, Eagles was like him and is managing to get a bit of a character going, maybe he can too?

He, Toa Henare, and Big Mike whatever his last name is could disappear and I don't think anyone would notice.

Mox
Juice
Fale
Cobb
At least there's no Tama this year
Replacing Fale with Lance would be a massive upgrade but I don't think its happening

Lol no way he’s in it.

Juice
Tanahashi
Archer
Okada
Naito
Ishii
Makabe
Fale
Tama
Tacos
Goto
White
Ibushi
Evil
SANADA
Zack skelly jr
Yano
Jeff Cobb
Suzuki
Ospreay

>gaijin BAD, my japs are all perfect
PLEASE have sex

Attached: ASP.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Mox, Suzuki, Bullet Club

Oh and Makabe

Tama is not doing it he asked for the tour off andis doing indie dates, ox will tale his place

FUCK A G1

It’s a good thing Medium Mike ain’t with NJPW anymore

Those two are dog shit though

Doubt Osprey will be in it. Has anyone ever done BOTSJ and G1 in the same year?

>bland look
>bland name
>bland theme
>bland finish
they should just put the CNJ mask on him

This is probably right just replace Archer with Taichi who will definitely be in.
They are bad right now, the good ones left. They shouldn't just add foreigners for the sake of it when they're complete shitters like Cobb.
Elgin is one of their best wrestlers every year in the G1, he was arguably MVP of A block last year. He has tons of great matches in NJPW against Naito, Kenny, Nakajima, Ishii and Okada. Every foreign heavyweight they have right now combined don't have as many great matches as Elgin.

Yikes, G1 looking baaaadddd....

i can predict you that im not gonna ding-dong diddly watch this shit

This, Elgin is BASED. Ignore the seething trannies

yes.

Jay White will have 0 great matches again just like last year despite facing the best wrestlers in the world. Juice too just like every G1 with him.
Fale will definitely have at least 1 or 2 memorable matches, which is more than these two geeks will manage.

Fale is trash too lmao

Thats the point, hes universally regarded as bad but he will still do better than Juice and Jay who people think are good. And Cobb.

Juice is fine in the G1. not his fault he had to do it witha broken hand last year

He really won't.

Worst of all this year they will probably make it a 24 man tourney, I doubt Nicholls will be in the tournament tho, the only literal shitters that I can think of are Fale and Lance Archer because Tama Tonga said he won't be in the tournament and Davey Boy Jr left New Japan for making him job to Toru Yano

Also, fantasy booking KENTA showing up at NJPW before the G1

Based Chad Luck Fale supporter
Fale vs Okada is always kino, unlike Simpblade vs Okada

Why don't they just raid the japanese indies to fill the G1 up? It's not like they'd have to pay them more than they do bricks like Nicholls.

Davey Boy Jr is still with NJPW he's still on the website

KENTA sucks ass now, let him shit up NOAH.

Anyone else enjoy Mikey "cums inside a body pillow" Nicholls solely for the fact how vanilla he is? He also resembles a mid card CAW I made on hctp

you have a good point, they like upscaling things these days, but still, comfy 10am shows semi-full of great matches are always worth it

I used to fell like this about Ted DiBiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes back in the Legacy days.

Liger for sure and a few others iirc