Certified DRAW

Certified DRAW

Attached: 247.png (216x212, 62K)

based

>A vid with Truth/Jinder/Carmella on a golf course will get more views than anything from RAW, barring something big happening
based

More important than the US title

More prestige than all the other belts combined

R truth should take the tittle off Kofi.

I wonder if Vince let's the champ have some creative freedom with this. Like Vince says who is champ until a certain time but the champ can lose it to whoever and win it back.

Based maharajah getting another accolade

Based. New Austin, Rock and Sable confirmed.

How the fuck are Truth's vids getting over 1m every single time

Attached: 1512841440456.jpg (385x601, 26K)

he's based and entertaining

R-Truth vs. Jinder on a golf course >>>>> Okada vs. Omega in the Tokyo Dome.

He had a backstage post show interview that hit 1m last week, and those things get shit views.

MAKE JINDER CHAMP AGAIN

>this 24/7 title gives the WWE an excuse to upload exclusive "must-see" videos to their youtube channel
>Over 3.4 million views for a minute-long clip that look no money at all to shoot

Vince is a ding-dong diddly genius lads

Of R Truth had won the world title at Mania WWE would be getting 4 million viewers on both shows. Oh it's true

>Vince literally just brings Truth, his opponent for the day, a camera and a ref with him on his daily schedule and does a skit wherever they end up
I bet the next one takes place at a Red Lobster or some other boomer restaurant

And then you guys say that the 24/7 is a crap title. Really makes you think.

Jinder should've shown up in a polo and golf shorts and you absolutely cannot convince me otherwise.

Only zoomers hate the look of Big Green 2.0

only ones that haven't are the ones that had Carmella in the thumbnail.
really makes ya think

>People have been saying for years that in the network/social media era it's retarded that WWE don't have a canon 24/7 title to entice people to tune in
>They finally do it
>It draws as everyone predicted

Vince will still find a reason to kill it by new years.

He has a weird connection with people. I took my dad to a 2009 house show and Truth was the only one he remembered, still does the What's Up thing to me.

My dad always cracks up when R Truth is around back then when we use to watch. Seriously these uglinas are anti draws. So are the shield and faggots like Miz.

Attached: Uglina Contest.jpg (1229x720, 139K)

These types of shenannigans will always draw more than wrestling match unless its some really main event caliber shit

I've read that a TV executive pitched this idea to help the ratings so it didn't even come from someone in the company.

Attached: 1534396854435.jpg (345x361, 18K)

Because he's having fun and watching him having fun is fun

Hmm sounds like the entirety of DoN

>WWE going full backyard fed
>more over than their actual tv show

is r truth the draw or the belt?

Backyard feds don't shoot skits at country clubs

R-Truth, the guy is legit fun to watch

He should've won the wwe title from cena desu, he was mega over and little jimmy was dimes

I don't think anyone else will make the belt as fun as Truth has. Maybe Matt could do some woken stuff with it that could be fun I guess.

>people like him don't get to be champions

Attached: Haitch-1.jpg (330x430, 138K)

Is there a kayfabe explanation why rollups are so effective on grass?

The soft ground keeps you sunk in and it's very hard to kick up and out.

Truth. There aren't as many guys I can think of in that same scenario that would have drawn the same attention. Maybe B-Team

Truth is happy to be a goofy face and he's on the ass-end of his career. This title would be burying younger talent, it's better off giving Truth more screen time.

It was a great scene.
Jinder is a giant running around a golf course in his trunks. He did a great segment with the IIconics, too.
R Truth and Carmella are great

Everyone involved is entertaining.

This.

>still no 3MB reunion

>Youtube exclusive stuff is better than what's on TV 9 times out of 10
>Youtube exclusive stuff is less scripted than what's on TV
Hmmmm

God I love this rpg likeness that wrestling has

BASED

Drews too good for them now.

why haven't they redesign the belt yet?! Yuck.

I lost my goddamn shit when he randomly shouted I WANT MY SON BACK in a promo against Cena. It was a reference to a movie that they were advertising at the time but in context of the promo it made it seem like R-Truth's son loved Cena more than his own dad.

Just wait a couple months

Joint is over 4 million views now. Its won't stop growing. This scene is a hit

R truth is based as fuck which makes me wonder why Vince has never let him be the world champion even though he loves Truth too.

Nah, no one in that company is having fun. They all think wrestling is SERIOUS BUSINESS and shame on anyone who has fun with it.

>over 3 million views
>more people watched Jinder and Truth fight on a golf course than Double or Nothing

CODY ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!

Attached: 1506080386511.png (352x344, 173K)

I'm sure it's all them as long as the same Champ Carrie's between TV, like the Hardcore Title at house shows.

Not even fighting, just a roll up. There's almost been no fighting over the 24/7 strap and just rolls up.

Bros its at 4.4 Million

They're supposed to be over 10 minutes to make good money on youtube. He's still an out of touch retard.

basado

and they probably stole it from the IWC

>TV exec pitched the idea to help ratings
>YouTube views explode
>Ratings still dead

Attached: Guffaw.gif (498x280, 662K)

still more than AEWho

Let me say this, R-Truth should've gone over Cena way back when and hit the big leagues.
Would've unironically saved wrestling.

Pushing 80% of the roster over Cena would have saved wrestling. He literally killed it.

Truth is the only one that can bring the dimes and evaluate the 24/7 belt

> Jinder having a nice day of golfing with his personal friend who happens to be a referee before randomly stumbling on R-Truth

The top guys in the 2010s should have been truth, cena, henry and the group of ziggler big e and aj lee.

I DEMAND A JACK NICKLAUS APARITION!

He’s going to be 17 time champion

>Implying they care about make anything off of youtube

This 100%.

>has the look despite being 147 years old
>can still wrestle good
>can cut a promo
>jobber but has short and entertaining segments

Attached: 1538572607220.webm (712x400, 2M)

I mean he'll forget about this in like two weeks anyway. I can't see them having 24/7 segments every week

I remember playing as K-Kwik a lot in the RAW PC game that came out in 2002.

He really should have received a push to the big leagues. He deserved it more than any of those new day faggots.

looks like a handicap match with two strokes

what the fuck it got 1.5m more views since this thread got posted is truth mega over with pajeets or something

what does Carmella's poo tastes like?

based

Imagine if Nexus had stayed around and factions/stables became a thing in wwe

>Spoiling the result
Why not title the video "R-truth and Carmella enjoy a round of golf"

because less people would click on it then ya simp

Chances are truth knows hes too old at this point so vince gives him freedom to do whatever even giving him a funsie belt for shenanigans.