Apologize

Apologize

Attached: 1557613401622.jpg (1267x712, 36K)

Nah man, Codetty still sucks

TYBC

Attached: Hana and Cody .jpg (502x866, 293K)

What for?

I am sorry for doubting you Cody, you have earned my respect.

why? isnt that Stardust? Is he on 205 live now i didnt heard from him in a long time

Thank you three star general for your five star battle and for drawing the house

i'm so sorry cody, please come back
yours sincerely,
paul

sorry that you're a cock eater

But I never doubted him to begin with. From the moment he stood up at his father's Hall of Fame induction, I knew Cody had the goods.
It's all in the push. Had WWE addressed their own internal issues yesterday, they wouldn't be in the position they are today... a big, stinky number 2, which at the very least Vince may appreciate. Poo poo, pee pee, caca

Cody's a bitch and his wife is average at best.

You suck but you've btfo WWE in recent weeks so you get a three-week complimentary based pass from this user.

idiots on Twitter were all seething at Cody doing that hammer to the throne shit, and saying that HHH is there to save the indies

These E-diots are all looking like utter morons right about now

these "E-Idiots" are AEWs whole fanbase

True, but i have full confidence that Cody and his team can bring in the next generation of younger fans who should be their target audience

Based 3 star general

LMFAO

For what?

Im tho thorry Cody Rhothes

I'm sorrey I didn't watch DON because you took down all the streams and I'm sorey I don't plan on watching AEW at all now or giving you any free publicity because you won't let me watch your shitty SJW show for free

What do you mean stood up at father's HOF?

Based Cody