OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH HOOO HOOO, LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH NO NO NO NO PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAA. How is this company so fucking retarded? NJPW is literally going to draw 7,500 people compared to NXT U.K drawing 1,800, at most.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 745635254364.png (479x595, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1135520058220793857
twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1135520333996339200
twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1135520428162609153
wrestletalk.com/news/njpw-sales-confusion-led-to-nxt-uk-cardiff/
kiwi6.com/file/vvryvu13iy
strawpoll.me/18102656
twitter.com/WillOspreay
youtu.be/wx6sYm8hhRs?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT AGAIN

Attached: 1554739699150.png (671x488, 223K)

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: AEW chad and New JaChad.jpg (1131x448, 138K)

LOLWWE

Pretty cool that Vince is letting the tarps follow Tyler Breeze to NXT.

Attached: 1557946919864.gif (540x300, 2.42M)

>Japan's biggest promotion barely outdraws WWE developmental
Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1522036458016.jpg (429x367, 23K)

They sold out retard. they only set up for those amount of people

OHNONONONO WEEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Shut up ya spastic

Attached: 379E700C-1191-4139-A0CB-413F2ACEDF9D.jpg (2324x2326, 541K)

OH LAWD HE SEETHIN

Basically, here's what's going on if you're having trouble understanding.

NJPW announced a show in England on August 31st with Ospreay, Okada and the rest of the gang. As of right now, they're at 6,500 tickets sold with 7,500 being a legitimate sellout and being very likely since they have almost 3 months to sell 1,000 tickets. WWE, in their infinite knowledge, thought NJPW had only sold 2,000 tickets so they announced a show going head-to-head directly with the NJPW show. It's basically a Triple H dick measuring contest, the insecure faggot wanted to outdraw NJPW with NXT U.K, not realizing that they're nearing 7,000 tickets. When NJPW/ROH sold out Madison Square Garden, NXT was forced to move a day earlier because they did NOT want the perception going around that NXT got outdrawn by NJPW going head-to-head during Wrestlemania weekend. Now they're either going to get outdrawn and look incredibly bush league for a company that prides itself as being "The big leagues" or they're going to move the date of their shows again to once again not get outdrawn going head-to-head with NJPW. Perception is enormous for Paul and he doesn't want NXT to seem less popular than other brands, even though it clearly is.

Long story short, NXT and Triple H are fucking retarded. What a hilarious blunder.

Attached: hhh-crying-triple-h-32060730-653-431-2168475.jpg (653x431, 41K)

In the last month
>Money in the Bank '19 attendance was so bad that they didn't announce it it
>NXT 25 "had alot of empty seats" acording to Dave
>AEW drew 11,000+
>Dominion has almost sold out and it has a capacity of 16,000
>Ryogoku Kokugikan has a Capacity: of 11,000 and it MIGHT sell out if Ospreay vs Shingo and the media day's can move tickets

Attached: 1537617142040.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>Does NXT UK's first taping when England has a game in the World Cup
>Schedules an NXT UK Takover on the same day Wales is playing Ireland in Cardiff
>there is also a NJPW show in London at the same time
and people unironically think WWE will be much better off with Haitch running things

Who would UK fans rather go see? The first official big NJPW event with big stars like Okada, Tanahashi, Naito, Ibushi, etc. who rarely go the UK or WWE's 4th most important brand at best featuring people who wrestle in the UK every week? Smart move to go head-to-head there!

twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1135520058220793857

twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1135520333996339200

twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status/1135520428162609153

Imagine three wrestling shows taking place during the exact same day. WWE, NJPW and AEW. And of the 3, WWE drew by far the least amount of people and received the least amount of attention. Christ.

It's fucking moronic and it's not even really a choice for a lot of people since they already have tickets. I'm Welsh and already committed to Royal Quest, they need to just move the date and blame the rugby to save face

AEW will be happening at a different time and in a different country so it’s not really comparable. I’m honestly expecting WWE to change the date.

>AEW drew 11,000+
Let's see how they are drawing when they are doing TV every week and PPVs aren't basically destination events
>NJPW
How are ticket sales for G1 Dallas doing?

To be fair nobody gives a FUCK about NXT UK. If it was a regular TakeOver or WWE PPV we could talk.

Attached: D71yiZPWsAUZoxx.jpg (1200x820, 102K)

As a UK fan I can confirm I'd be at RQ before I'd be anywhere near an NXMeme show

Yeah, me too. But then they look like punk bitches if they got bullied by AEW and NJPW. The perception is that this show was going head-to-head with NJPW. If they move again, this will be the 2nd time NXT had to reschedule because they didn't want to get outdrawn by NJPW.

Attached: 0405405.png (476x525, 163K)

OH NO NO NO NO this is the guy that will take over WWE after Vince is gone? LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAH TIME TO LAY THE TARPS

Where is the NJPW show?

Lmao, look at this cope, holy shit.

Attached: 02354646238.jpg (754x724, 81K)

Imagine njpw fucking wwe in the morning and aew double fucking wwe with a great show the same night holy shit

L O N D O N INNIT

>Hunter is supposed to save wrestling
They should have never gone through with that UK shit. He's a fucking moron.

>WWE
Not 1 WWE wrestler will be on the card unless it's a surprise like Balor again. Hell not even anyone from NXT proper will be there.

OH SHIT HE'S GONNA START CRYING SOON
AHAHAHA

Attached: 1538127171351.png (593x580, 621K)

Worked and seething.

How can one person possibly be so stupid? He probably thought it was so cute. "I'm going to outdraw them, just you watch. I'm going to bury NJPW" Christ, what a retard.

Attached: asshole.png (640x359, 438K)

Attached: 1559176799274.jpg (397x757, 71K)

Attached: 1537116370484.jpg (373x339, 23K)

Triple Hs ego won't allow that.

He'd rather run a show in a half empty building.

It won't help that a bunch of the NXT UK guys (Mandrews/Flash Webster/Dunne) frequently wrestle for Dragon Pro so you're not offering local fans much they can't see every month

Cabron E-Drone

Attached: 1558311103300.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

October is coming :)
And then the funposting stops for (you)

Imagine if they opened the NXT show and it’s just Triple H crying and unrolling tarps

IT'S TIME TO LAY THE TARRRPPPPPS

The people in NXT UK are WWE wrestlers. They are being paid by WWE. WWE controls their booking. How are they not WWE wrestlers?

>I-it's n-not REALLY W-WWE!

Kek

Anyone comparing AEW & NJPW to WWE on this is an utter moron. It's not even proper NXT it's britbong spinoff NXT.
This would be like comparing those New Beginning USA shows where it was Juice Robinson, Marty Scurll, Jeff Cobb and the guys Shibata is training and averaged 700 people a show to WWE.

It is still run by WWE's people. The expenses are put into WWE's corporate account and any profits they make are also put into WWE's financials.
How is it not WWE?
I don't understand people saying that NXT (or NXT UK) is not WWE. It is WWE.

Dude, don't blame AEW and NJPW fans. It was Paul being fucking retarded that got WWE in this situation. Now they're going to change the date like a bunch of pussies despite declaring war with NJPW or, they're going to run head-to-head with NJPW and they're going to get smashed. They fucked up, don't get angry at people laughing at them.

if Vince was smart he would realise that only haruhi can defeat new japan.

>Earlier today we reported on Triple H’s comments that NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff was not done in response to AEW or NJPW but had been planned for some time.

>However, new information has come to light via podcast Super J-Cast via their Twitter account which claims otherwise.

>According to their sources, WWE had a “spy” in one of the ticket agencies working with NJPW for their August 31 UK show Royal Quest at the Copperbox Arena in London.

>The spy in question saw that NJPW had only sold 2,000 tickets for the event and reported this back to WWE in March.

>Believing sales were bad and seeing an opportunity to take advantage, WWE booked the NXT UK Cardiff date for the same day as a way of encouraging fans to come to their event instead of the New Japan show.

>What they did not realise was that New Japan and the Copperbox are working with two different ticket agencies for the event and have actually sold in excess of 5,000 tickets.

>That means the number of hardcore wrestling fans who might be willing to travel to the NXT UK event decreased dramatically.

wrestletalk.com/news/njpw-sales-confusion-led-to-nxt-uk-cardiff/

It would be hilarious so I want to believe it, but I don't know who these guys are so I'm a bit skeptical

Triple H got fucking worked lmao

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GAYTCH THE HERO, THE MENTOR BTFO

>per our UK sources

kiwi6.com/file/vvryvu13iy (Skip to 37:00)

Meltzer talked about this during last night's show. He was so fucking confused as to why NXT was booking a show going head-to-head with NJPW, knowing that NXT was going to get outdrawn really hard. He talks about how they moved their Mania weekend show up a day early to avoid this entire thing. How fucking stupid does WWE need to be, in order for Meltzer of all people to know the actual ticket sales number for NJPW and how can WWE possibly not know the numbers? Christ have mercy.

Attached: meltz.jpg (220x288, 22K)

NXT isn't developmental, it's a vanity brand run by a money mark.

>to know the actual ticket sales number for NJPW
it's not hard to find out how well they are selling

Attached: not hard.png (627x808, 78K)

Is Paul the most insecure man in wrestling history?

But user, you don't understand.
It started again.
If WWE can leech even 5% of NJPW or AEW tickets, they win in the long run.
They have that much more money.

This. someone who's been wrestling for 10+ years who end up in nxt can't be developing anything

Oh yeah, they're definitely selling out. The shitposting is going to be so fucking amazing that day when both AEW and NJPW smash WWE. What the hell was Paul thinking?

Lads I really think WWE might die in our lifetimes.

Nooo you can't trust the official website for a promotion, they're just trying to work people there like we do

AHAHAHAA BASED

Attached: based will.png (597x198, 27K)

>AEW
What does AEW have to do NXT UK? They are running a show 5 hours after and 6000 miles away

BASED WILL DABBING ON NXT UK. Can you imagine how furious Triple H is knowing that Will just basically shared this blunder with his 134,000 followers?

Attached: 9374675.jpg (295x171, 6K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WWE, SERVES THEM FUCKERS RIGHT. EAT SHIT!

Oh god it just gets worse

Will can be a bit of a weird sperg at times but I respect his ability to not give a fuck about WWE and do what makes him happy instead of taking the money.

>Only English winner of BOSJ
>Soon to be 2 time winner of BOSJ
>Has a smoking hot GF
>Has sex
>Makes mad cash in New Japan
>Living a happy life
>Got a clue
Is there anything /ourlad/ Will can't do?

Pay for his mother's car.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1510198413145.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Attached: 1559567463828.png (652x592, 440K)

Everything you said was right except AEW sold 13,000, not 11,000. So it's even worse for Paul, even if slightly.

>I don't understand people saying that NXT (or NXT UK) is not WWE. It is WWE.
That's because WWE conditioned them to believe it isn't WWE, they're brainlets that can't think straight, but yes of course NXT is just a WWE show.

You forgot that he dabs on NXT U.K.

OOOH NO NO NO NO NOOOO!

Attached: 2px26b59pelz.jpg (818x503, 32K)

to be a fly in the wall where Haitch has to explain this to Vince

Attached: 1341169311867.jpg (231x363, 25K)

BASED WILLY! LOVE YA YOU CHEEKY CUNT!

Attached: 7095f2401dd7a32e9ac8dc8d0e76e0b9.jpg (600x899, 54K)

important poll, please respond:
strawpoll.me/18102656

>every chain hotel in Cardiff was already sold out before this event was even announced on August 31 because of the eggchasing
lawl even if for some reason someone does want to see the exact same British wrestlers they can watch on the indie circuit but for three times the ticket price, they'd then have to stay in a fucking boutique hotel at £300 a night.

and this is the guy smarks swear up-and-down should "takeover" WWE from McMahon..?

*long-pause*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAH!!!! *HUFF* *WHEEZE* HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES!

Attached: pepe-lol.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>Has a smoking hot GF
Both of those are wrong, the rest is right tho

OH NO NO NO NO

>Royal Quest probably have top New Japan guys in the show
>NXT UK have bunch who
Gee I wonder why?

Paul's going to book himself in a "dream match" to pop the buyrate, screencap this.

COPE
>tfw it nets an even worse gate

Attached: 1509455244348.jpg (408x408, 37K)

>Meltz has better inside scoops than WWE

Attached: yuka2.png (1200x801, 1.01M)

Why is NXT UK a thing? Who the fuck actually watches it?

Lmao, poor Meltz was so confused by this decision for them to go head-to-head and couldn't reasonably find an explanation for it. And now we know why.

bwhahahahaha

>Japan's biggest promotion barely outdraws WWE developmental

And outdraws it again on FOREIGN SOIL. You understand? They outdraw wwmeme on UK too now and they have outdrew them everywhere.

WWE is on its last legs mayne

Vince was scared of WOS. Thats it.

>doesn't understand how strict Japanese business ethics are and how retarded this statement sounds

>Why is NXT UK a thing?
ITV/WOS
(now imagine how seething Vince must be that AEW got on ITV)

>doesn't understand the business and how much of a mark he is

Mate, they worked numbers in previous regimes.
The thing with Kidani is that he is head honcho of big cute animu girls card games corporations.
He is not a fucking carny and he said several times these are real numbers.
And coincidentally. When NJPW started announcing real numbers almost all promotions started announcing numbers according to them.
There are still promotions that will announce 2500 people in Korakuen hall, which everyone knows is impossible.

>New Japan outdrew WWE in the United States
>New Japan is now outdrawing NXT U.K in the United Kingdom.

Dude, if New Japan and AEW partner up, that'll literally be Paul and Vince's fucking nightmare. I think Vince would have a heart attack knowing that the two largest dicks up their ass are now tag teaming them.

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x675, 378K)

>He removed it
Pussy

Attached: 1557163795889.jpg (591x1080, 86K)

not die but probably move to a Pajeet country

Paul tried blacklisting any UK shitter from working in the WWE if they signed with World of Sport.

None of them cared, they are bearded manlets who never had much chance of going to WWE anyway so the threat was meaningless.

So then he had to create a whole new NXT UK fed for them, and hire them all to keep them away from World of Sport, and then it died after 10 episodes anyway.

Because it will help btfoing NXT on social media. People are going to be hyped for NJPW and then ALL OUT a few hours later.

Attached: Dwa8AdeXcAE3J_a.jpg (686x515, 44K)

twitter.com/WillOspreay

No he didn't, retard. It's still there. He retweeted it.

Selling

Attached: 1558943881377.jpg (749x736, 68K)

The irony is that AEW being owned by a guy who lives in the UK is a way bigger threat than a shitty World of Sport revival. AEW is going to be running major PPVs in the UK, WoS was dead on arrival and NXT UK is a joke in comparison.

>thinks he's "in the biz" and isn't just """""a fan"""" himself
yikes have sex

So you agree that New Japan doesn't work numbers on their website, thanks for confirming my point.

Actual footage of Triple H booking an NXT show to go head-to-head with NJPW, only to later realize NJPW had sold 6,500 tickets already.

Attached: a1e.jpg (1280x1440, 294K)

This

Yes. I agree.
But they did previously. I am saying that for the anons who were being snarky towards you.
Sorry if I came off too argumentative, my fault.

>they meant to sell like shit!
cope

So this is the power of WWE...

Attached: 1492300742394.jpg (480x640, 42K)

NXT UK isn't WWE

Based brainwashed E-drone

Attached: DGG-gi4VYAA3ZFx.jpg (720x535, 59K)

>Dominion has almost sold out and it has a capacity of 16,000
RUN THE OSAKA DOME HAROLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek
what a bitch company

ding-dong diddly doubting THE DRAGON

*screams as loud as possible in your path*

Even as an E-Chad I whole heartedly admit NXT UK is a lost cause. It's the UK though so who even gives a fuck that place dumlps more dimes in the gutter than it does rainwater

Holy shit, NXT runs at a deficit losing millions, trying to steal and horde wrestlers from all over the world, yet got blown the fuk out by a company run by guys who don't eveb speak English, yet outdrew them in America, UK, not to mention far outdraw WWE in Japan even though WWE only goes once and brings all their Japanese talent. And to top it off NJPW is making millions in profit and is much more respected. Paul never should have pissed them off, they'll cuck him for the rest of his life.

Based Will drawing the house in Japan while his britwres peers are stuck in mark contracts for a dead developmental brand

>tfw you watched the first episode of nxt uk then quickly forgot about the brand
They're already had their own takeover, right? I'm not sure if I watched it. I know I saw a WALTER vs Dunne match, but they did one of those on a normal takeover didn't they?

Wwe in the UK is dead bro. They lost the war there. It seems wwe can only be the main draw if the country doesn't have an established scene. It's going to get outdrawn on tv by aew and njpw is seen as the creme de la creme by the brits. The global expansion b.s. died before it even got a chance to take off. Despite all their efforts in chink land cima went over there and did more in a month than they've done in years. WWE is more worried about keeping up appearances than in their customers. What's going to happen when the xfl is in full swing?

That was on a real Takeover. UK Takeover had Pete vs that fat shitter Joe Coffey

>UK Takeover had Pete vs that fat shitter Joe Coffey

Man if Takeover Cardiff has matches like that they're really gonna draw all the pounds

Attached: smug anime girls the musical.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

ya seethe?
ya boilin?

>WWE is in good hands after Vince is gon...

Kek what a bitch.

Attached: ぶーちゃん爆笑.png (1000x1220, 508K)

Are they going to book Adrian Street to pop the Welsh buyrate? Orig Williams is dead otherwise he could have co-mainevented.

You LITERALLY can't make this shit up.

Attached: image.jpg (296x306, 39K)

>>Soon to be 2 time winner of BOSJ

Attached: takagishingo.jpg (800x520, 336K)

I still remember the damage control of the marks signed with NXT UK when some wrestler called NXT UK out for trying to ruin the UK indie scene.

>It's going to get outdrawn on tv by aew
This is a given considering NXT UK isn't on TV period, Paul pitched it to a bunch of networks but nobody wanted it. At the time people were saying it was due to public disinterest in wrestling but AEW managed to land the ITV deal before they even had their first show. The entire NXT UK saga has just been HHH wasting money and getting BTFO again and again.

BASED
TAKE THE SHINGOPILL YOU FLIPPY MANLETS

Attached: balls.jpg (640x480, 23K)

That was Justin Sysum from WOS and it was fucking based, those cucks were literally demanding he delete it.

Imagine how rectally savaged Haitch will be when they announce the main event is Ospreay vs Okada and they have to put on extra seating

>kill the UK territory with your shitty imitation fed
>get surprised when you can't draw in the territory

I mostly agree, but he can't beat based Shingo.

I'm not talking about it outdrawn nxt, I'm talking about raw and smackdown.

Fucking WWE retards

>durr if they'll go to London, they'll surely go to Cardiff!!!
People don't go to Cardiff unless they have to, and they especially don't fucking go when there's rugby on. NXTlets are going to be bumfucked by drunk rugby lads.

More like
>attempt to kill the territory and competition by attempting to sign everyone
>forget to sign the 3 guys that draw

Yeah, fuck NXT UK. They saw UK wrestling starting to do well and just had to kill it completely. It's lucky the three big names here didn't fall for their shit. NXT UK and all wrestlers in it are traitors and need hanging in front of the Queen.

>>forget to sign the 3 guys that draw
Grado, the one who was in Love Island and the ghost of Brian Glover?

Well yeah that too, it won't be much work for them.

Ospreay, ZSJ and Scurll

RAW and SD ratings are like 70k live, 200k total IIRC. Attendance is also in the shitter. NJPW outdraws them, AEW will, and all their money will be spent in vain. Think about it, NXT spent tens of millions on talent, infrastructure and promotion, and NJPW blew them the fuk out with next to zero promotion. This one show will make NJPW more money than the whole NXT UK promotions existence since it and NXT never made a profit period. Idiotic long term investment that will literally never pay off. Wtf is the point of all this time and money.

People in this country aren't bothered about WWE. Years ago, when normal people had Sky Sports, sure. But in the last decade it became not worth the money and the crowds for WWE events that were once huge and desperate for wrestling are getting smaller and caring less.

Honestly, no kids in this country have wrestling in their culture any more. It's just older people who watch other shit anyway. People were excited for WOS, but it sucked then NXT UK took all their talent, but ask someone what NXT UK is and they'll think it's a new hipster coffee shop.

I forgot a bout grado desu, he is a confirmed draw

Can someone tell me what's the point of NXT UK when the only relevant British wrestlers in the world aren't part of WWE?

my guess is trying to muscle out the rest of the UK scene that isn't playing ball with WWE

WWE is basically a free NXT for AEW now.
You start in NXT and if you're good enough you go to WWE, and if you're good enough in WWE you go to AEW

To book exactly the same wrestlers as Progress but charge more for tickets.

cope

Attached: 1557926942627.png (3070x3850, 2.52M)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: shahid tony.png (480x270, 306K)

Attached: sysum.jpg (636x900, 162K)

Attached: trent.png (671x232, 31K)

holy shit, this cringe levels of bootlicking

Attached: 1449610763070.jpg (400x380, 15K)

Based Justin dabbing on E Drones. Sign him now, Cody!

He definitely tweeted this through tears

Based

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Jesus Christ what a fucking faggot. I hope he gets raped by a paki

Absolutely shameful

Attached: 1540744157341.gif (250x198, 591K)

I want Giant Haystacks to come back from the grave and rape this faggot.

More likely the venue offered wwe a really cheap deal so they went with it

Lmao at all the brainlets who believe wrestling gossip rags

so wwe is poor?
they booked RAW and Smackdown when the G1 in Dallas tickets were/still doing poor.
Maybe you should think brainlets

Jack Swagger has also talked about wwe fucking over bigger indies booking the same

>l-look HHH, I stood up for wwe… could you maybe send a tape of me to vince, h-heh

what a fucking bitch, he's undone all that 'hard work' by working hard to try and kill the UK scene.

>NXT UK and all wrestlers in it are traitors and need hanging in front of the Queen

based

Yeah that's the whole point of the thread, why was wwe so stupid in attempting to get one over njpw?

HHH's ego, that's all. He couldn't take one second to think about it rationally before he did it. That's why he'll probably sink the company so fast it'll make Vince right now look like Superman.

>TFW I was there

Attached: 1559491707042.jpg (1077x772, 372K)

Gods I want WWE to die. Fetch me the tarps-stretcher.

BUMP

C O P E

Attached: 1559494509360.jpg (250x202, 5K)

youtu.be/wx6sYm8hhRs?t=115

Bully Ray being a hypocrite huh?

>I-I-I-IT'S N-N-N-N-NOT T-T-TRUE
>WWE IS NEVER WRONG
oh my absolute cope

Serves them right. Can't wait until they run Korakuen on January 4th and wonder why nobody shows up.

fucking cringe and cuckpilled, everyone should know full well by now that everything says is the cold hard truth about WWE, they're cancer to wrestling and nobody should be defending them

>run Korakuen on January 4th
its right next door to the Tokyo Dome so they can get cucked even harder

Based

kwk

>thought NJPW had only sold 2,000 tickets so they announced a show going head-to-head directly with the NJPW show.
holy fuck lmao

Attached: 1523877734407.jpg (518x556, 170K)

This is what happens when you're so worried about everyone else, you fuck up your own shit.

>Ireland v Wales rugby match

Color me intrigued. And speaking of, does anyone know off the top of their head if the USA team managed to qualify for the World Cup this go around?

Imagine founding an entire new fed on those principles, that'd be beyond yikes haha

Pool C

It's good to know the Knicks and Browns can always look the WWE to make themselves feel like well run organizations in comparison

Attached: Snicker 3.jpg (613x594, 76K)

He has a based look and mind. He's got my vote brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0

>uice Robinson, Marty Scurll, Jeff Cobb and the guys Shibata is training
VS
>WWE

I'd still rather watch the former card.

>We're going to expand NXT and #TakeOver(ᵗᵐ) the world!
>Plays second third banana to some Nips and Football-For-Exceptionally-Tough-Retards
>mfw

You can't make this shit up. A thousand monkeys banging on a thousand typewriters may produce the entire works of Shakespeare, with enough time left over to learn the guitar and cover Stairway to Heaven, before they could even conceive of the fucking incompetence and impotence of WWE in the year 2019

Attached: Laughing And Possibly Psycho Anime QT.gif (498x354, 297K)

stop shitter posting underage

In honor of the WWE's impending demise through their own blistering retardation, to the tune of Hallowed Be Thy Name:

I'm waiting in my office, when the tickets go on sale
Reflecting on my past dimes, and how they've all turned to fail
'Cause at 5 o'clock, New Japan takes me to the woodshe-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
When Vince finds out, my ass, he will behead
Will beheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAD YEAH

WHEN I SEE TICKET SALES FOR THAT NIGHT
I TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST SIGHTS
OF A SHOW THAT HAS GONE VERY WRONG FOR MEEEEEEEEEE~

COULD IT BE THERE'S BEEN SOME SORT OF FUCK UP
MAYBE I SHOULDN'T CRY, INSTEAD BUCK UP
BUT IT SEEMS I'M F󠀀INNA JOB OUT TO RUGBEEEE~

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME I'M SHROOMING
MY DEMISE IT SEEMS TO BE LOOMING
BUT THE DIMES ESCAPE ME, WHEN I TRY TO BOOK

TARPS ROLL BUT WHY AM I SEETHIN'?
IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT I'VE SEEN THEM
AND TRUTH BE TOLD, IT'S NOT LIKELY TO BE THE LAST

AS THE LIVE GATE ROLLS INTO THE BUILDING
I REALIZE I'VE NOT DRAWN A DAMN SHILLING
THIS SHIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING TO MEEEEE~

AS THE SHOW GOES, DIMES FLEE BEFORE ME
GODDAMNIT I'M SO VERY SORRY
I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO TAKE ON NEW CHADPAN

MARK MY WORDS, I'LL BURY NAKAMURA
AND SHOW ALL THOSE DAMN FEDORA
WEARING FAGGOTS, TO WALK OUT ON MEEEEEE~

Now that I see the show is ending
I know there's really no defending
My career of drawing NODIMES

Yeah, yeah yeah
Hallowed be my tarps
Yeah, yeah yeah
Hallowed be my tarps

Attached: Triple H Sheds A Single Tear For All The Dimes He Has Killed.jpg (403x403, 36K)

>England
>Argentina
>France
>USA
>Tonga
>mfw

Fuck it, maybe we'll be able to beat Tonga. Probably not, but I can dream.

Attached: Why Doesn't the World Die.gif (250x150, 510K)

Based boomer rock faggot with way too much time on his hands BTFOing Hunter's whole asshole!

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

ding-dong diddly based

Fucking lol imagine funding two feds! NXT has backfired tremendously. All it's done is give the pwg boys national exposure, unless they get sent to main roster AEW will have a lot of people to choose from who are on mark contracts. Adam Cole is basically sitting on gold mine with whatever he chooses.

Sorry that spot is taken

Attached: IMG_20190528_024537.jpg (1152x2048, 220K)

So they won't make the money that they thought they would and the costs will be much higher than they thought it would be because of the world cup.

lohoool

that entire crowd is going to be plants

>goes over NXT UK clean

Attached: _86541434_gatland.jpg (480x270, 14K)

>Triple H
>NXT U.K

Attached: shahid.jpg (800x480, 40K)