If Super Showdown fails to deliver, I think I'm literally going to cry. I'd bawl my eyes out...

If Super Showdown fails to deliver, I think I'm literally going to cry. I'd bawl my eyes out. It's our last stand in the Kulturkampf against the 10-year-long SJW stranglehold on pro wrestling. All my bets are hedged on this. We're incredibly lucky that the right guy won in '16 to at least bandage the gaping wound, and start opening the door for Trip and Vinny to ambush the fucking plebbit filth with this GENIUS Saudi 2020 deal that put the virtue signalling Marxist rats C**a and B***n in a dilemma because they know their Obummer-enabled reigns of terror have been built off their deceptive self-image as philanthropists with which they target and brainwash moronic numales who are literally SCARED, SCARED of the ""bad"" "old" "days"" and feel awkward and uncomfortable when Stone Cold F-U's the New Day, leading these supposed lovers of the WWE to stay away from a groundbreaking PPV, let alone the fucking "wymen" insanity being thrown out the window, which has gone on long enough emasculating people and telling half the fucking human race we're guilty for having dicks. Who else is feeling the same way?

Attached: id=OIP.mKLj3bW0Ixs2ZF32VDr0PgAAAA&pid=15.1&f=1.jpg (320x213, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumblingrumors.com/2019/03/undertaker-out-of-character-cries-speaks-on-his-christian-faith-his-wrestling-career-and-more/
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha, this is a completely honest post :^)

Bad bait, but mmmmmm wouldn't wanna mess with Mark so have your pity bump. Also this is now a Taker thread

Attached: 1558194640884.gif (305x201, 894K)

>Who else is feeling the same way?
Unironically me

Well thats all cool but its WWE so I don't care.

You're exactly the kind of piece of shit I'm talking about. So deep in your safe space you don't even believe we're outside of it. You don't even know what honesty is, and you wouldn't if it slapped you in the face either. Seriously, why are you Hell-bent on destroying my country? WHY?

Not one counterargument. Not one. This isn't the first time for you. I'm sure there have been countless times that you've turned away from logic and reason. Bastards.

because I hate wh*te "people"

>If Super Showdown fails to deliver
Super Showdown is non-cannon and it's purely just about the spectacle and entrances. It's not about the match quality. Anybody watching this for the matching is an idiot.

Holy fucking cringe
Imagine typing all this out

I hate sandniggers and sandniggers bootlickers

Who says it's non-canon? It's literally talked about on every Raw. Lesnar vs. Reigns cage match for the title is non-canon? BS.

Loving my savior who was a sandnigger isn't "bootlicking" now shoo, the real men are talking.

I didnt read past the second sentence of your Larp. Worked AEW tranny

Faithless fools. I've seen the number of fans who'd completely take this seriously and agree with me dwindle year after year and now you cry because I remind you the real wrestling fans still exist. You don't even want to know how many threads would be being made just like this one if the lapsed wrestling fans were still here.

if you don learn to use periods i will come to your house and shoot you faggot

seek therapy you're taking this too seriously

Am I taking this too seriously or are cancers like No-Sell Cena taking this not seriously enough?

its a glorified house show, fuckmeat

Only someone who never saw Take and Goldie in the glory days would say that.

All things considered, we're the least shitty race out there, and that's all there is to it.

keep telling yourself that, cumskin.

who cares retard

See, right there. You're no-selling just like he does.

Mmmmm you seething simps didn't respect your locker room leader and make this a Taker thread? YOU'VE DONE IT NOW

Attached: 1558357321769.jpg (720x664, 51K)

eat shit and die sandnigger

bas

The guy in the OP image is a sandnigger? He agrees with me. Hulk Hogan is a sandnigger? He agrees with me too. Get your facts straight. Lift heavy objects. Cleanse your body and soul. Increase your verical span. Engage in coitus.

rumblingrumors.com/2019/03/undertaker-out-of-character-cries-speaks-on-his-christian-faith-his-wrestling-career-and-more/
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html

>christianity
Cringe. You should be legally restricted to go anywhere near a kindergarden

Christians literally invented the kindergarten

Kind - what a Christian is
Erg - What a Christian resists
Art - what a Christian makes
En - what a Christian speaks

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stop larping as a minority.

Bump