How come omega never talks about his mma career? How come there aren’t any tapes of it

How come omega never talks about his mma career? How come there aren’t any tapes of it

Attached: 50825484-7E8A-4417-AC0A-54F0322130D3.jpg (750x551, 88K)

>he is shoot 6ft

Yea Forums BTFO

unironically worked

>6-2
>6'0"

HOLY FUCKING BASED. KENNY IS GOD.

Attached: kennzo.png (400x484, 240K)

He has spoke about it before, listen to that Meltzer podcast from January.

He was only in the sport because WWE developmental killed his enjoyment of wrestling. He said he didn't like fights going to judges and thought he had bored the crowd and let people down if he didn't entertain them.

He decided to go to back to wrestling after getting a connection in Japan.

He's talked about it recently but I can't remember if it was the Maltzer interview or not. Basically he didn't like it because all he wanted to do was make the fights entertaining. I think he also talked about being so athletically gifted that he could have done well if he wanted, which is bullshit.

One of those losses was to Dan Severn too, so it doesnt count.

He's a good athlete. He had a solid chance of making the NHL.

>0 draws

>why is their no footage of canadian smokers?!
are you mcfucking serious

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: shahid tony.png (480x270, 306K)

Huh?

Smokers are small time mma bouts, usually in some gym somewhere, or county fair

Then how are they professional bouts?

>ywn beaten to unconciousness by based Dan Severn
Fuck lads I don't like this reality

I deep dived and tried to find them once.
Most are owned by Fight Network in Canada but there is some owned by US low level leagues, I think.
If you cajoled you could get the US ones but I don't think Fight would give a fuck.

There's an unwritten rule in pro fighting that you need to be a functioning psychopath to be able to hang in most cases.
Kenny is a really altruistic guy so this gels bad against him.
However I think in a life-or-death fight Kenny would fuck someone up easily, and would trounce people above what people would think.

Based, Kenny would shoot fucking wreck anyone who isn't Brock or Bruan in a shoot fight.

Attached: 98694609-CBE6-4B3A-84CD-A9BBDC2BE712.png (915x1024, 249K)

>Bruan
Who?

>6'0"
Yeah, right

Attached: 258412ee58344cd885159b51a7add307.jpg (1137x1200, 208K)

>e-drone too retarded to understand 8th grade trigonometry and depth perception

I really hope this is bait

someome go check those networks, omegas mma matches would be a gold mine

It's not actually him. No footage, no proof, the man never acknowledges it but creepy Kenny's fans still pretend he's a shooter.

kenny vs phil: brawl for all 2, book it tony

They weren't that great, Omega basically won by points because he just wanted to be wrestling, and dabbed on his opponents.
In an alternate universe Kenny could be a killer MMA guy but it's not him, man.

His legs are splayed, dipshit

Do you actually believe this?
He lost two fights in the shitter leagues. He knew he can't compete and realised he would have to do a fake sport.
You got worked son.

>kenny wide legged in the background
>adam tight legged in the foreground
>this was when cole was a major bullet club figure and star in roh so they needed to push him
you're stupid

by "goldmine" i meant like finding lost tapes or something like that, not "holy shit what a fight"

he still as tall as Chris Jericho who's also a midget

Attached: Kenny-Omega-Chris-Jericgo-banner-e1509034860941.jpg (576x314, 31K)

and he won 6, and he only quit because he realized he can get over in japan and that gambit worked because almost everyone agrees that his okada series was at least one of the best in the history of wrestling

>He had a solid chance of making the NHL.

Attached: doubt.jpg (536x800, 60K)

i thought midgets were 4'10" at best

They're both 6"
People only think Jericho is short because he debuted against the Rock who is 6-4.

Look at the records of his opponents. He legitimately couldn't compete.
You are actually getting worked user.

they were at the same level at the time, that's actually a solid amateur record.
he just stopped because he wanted to wrestle again.
his speed, reaction time, and power is actually fucking baller for his size. he could have been an nhl goalie. not saying he could be a ufc champ but he is a solid fucking athlete bro.

E Drones are seething
E's only legit shootfighters are Brock, Bobbo and Chad Gable

As opposed to what exactly? Also rent-free.

It never happened

Lmao didn't he lose to a 50 year old Dan Severn? He's a can.

worked, i'd love to see a fag like elias in a shoot match.

Any old martial artist could drop an amateur, that's why professional and amateur rankings are a thing you faggot.

People forget he’s built like a goddamn brick shithouse and has enough power to completely lift deadweight EVIL up for the OWA.
Speed, power, good coordination. Tyson Smith could’ve been on Bellator cards coming out to anime music and been known as the “funny interview guy” on Yea Forums right now if he didn’t see those Ibushi tapes that re-ignited his love of wrestling

>old martial artist
What exactly do you think MMA and professional fighting is? A kung fu movie? Do you believe Pai Mei is the strongest person in the world and Shaolin monks can stop bullets with their foreheads? Old skilled guys get dropped like nothing lmao old people are slow as hell and even think (react) slower. He should be embarrassed.

not in mma, there is a reason it takes years to progress with bjj belts retard.
experience still trumps talent unless you're a prodigy.

seething

They don't get how this shit works. Some people only watch pro wrestling because real sports intimidate them.

Bc it never happened lmao

You're an absolute moron and its hilarious. Stick to pro-wrestling.

He tapped to a 50 year old Dan Severn's strikes i guess

I see where you're coming from but it's only true for super high level. Severn ate cans for breakfast because they were all amateurs, and Kenny actually did much better than Severn's average can.
Not all MMA is fucking retard genius potential UFC champs.

What was their purity rating?

Dan Severn was 45 at the time and it was Kenny's first professional match.
Kenny lasted about 5 minutes but I'd like to watch literally anyone you know fight a fucking legend like Dan Severn in a professional setting for 5 minutes bitch.

>Omega tapped to strikes from a 50 year old man
Wow, absolutely no heart. What a coward.

Cole is also wide legged, smoothbrain

Why are old Yea Forums holdouts still here

Literally none of your generals even exist anymore

because MMGay is fake, gay and embarrassing to talk about in public.

not nearly as much and it's a weird angle
kenny is shoot 6' as proven by his stint in mma

Kevin Nash never tapped.

I'd like to see video of these Kenny fights. I don't believe it happened.

I believe Kenny tapped like a bitch to an aged out boomer. He has the look.

(You)

they're in all the official mma catalogs, which are taken seriously. more seriously than wrestling matches.

woah he lost in his first match to one of the biggest legends in the biz, what a bitch

Attached: 1559133608898.jpg (451x476, 69K)

Being a legend doesn't give you some mythic power over everyone. Omega lost to an old man that lost to James fucking Thompson, the consummate can.

in his first match, when kenny didn't even wanna be there
why dont you go fight dan right now i bet he'd eat you alive

I guess this thread showed us why. He's pathetic in a real fight but hey at least he can do flips.

Looked him up right now and he looks pretty good for his age considering that his job for 30+ years was getting punched
A little tubby, but he was never a body guy. I saw he even wrestled at Bloodsport so that’s pretty based

he's better probably better than most of the maple leafs roster

fuck kenni's a cool looking dude

Isn't Kushida undefeated in pachinko hall MMA?

In an alternate timeline Kenny never joined AEW, became an E chad and defeated Brock at WM.

He can't fake a punch, no way he's done MMA

you want Phil to fucking die or what?

yeah, bro, look at 50-years-old Floyd Mayweather getting dunked left and right by newcomers
>inb4 fixed fights
not a single evidence that you can provide, fagola

the guy who says "OBTAIN THESE GRABBERS!" all the time

Jericho is shorter than Paul Heyman, who is like 5'9, there is a picture of the two together

Suzuki did MMA and he can't fake a punch. There's this thing in MMA called submissions

>Suzuki did MMA
Pancrase was a work. This isn't ironic, it's the truth.

Name anyone in current mma that knows how to throw a punch or even take one. There's a reason they chose mmgay instead of boxing

We need to meme ryzin into giving him a match

Peak Jericho was 5'10'', and that's including the wedged heels he had in his boots

Shut the fuck up mark

>kenny could've been a /heem/ meme
damn

Winner gets paid $20

I'd pay to see Omega vs Punk MMA. Gods what a shitshow that would be

Jericho is 6', prove me wrong

Attached: hbk-2.png (709x538, 506K)