Based Russo going over with his conspiracy gimmick

Based Russo going over with his conspiracy gimmick

Attached: ru.png (1080x973, 756K)

>Don't care if you believe
>Makes a twitter account dedicated to it
Russo's fuckin retarded

It's cute that he painted that himself and posts it with every single tweet.

Retirement is the death of a lot of people because they have nothing left to do with their time and lose all purpose. I like to think this gives Russo purpose and if that keeps him around a bit longer, I’m all for it.

How long until Russo kills himself in one last cry for attention?

Kenny and the Bucks negotiated with Paul for months and its supsicious because there was literally nothing to discuss, because Tony Khan knew he would get the Elite last year.

They were definitely planning something. And Paul can't go 5 mintues without talking about AEW, he wouldn't do this if it was real competition.

He’s holding out hope that WWE’s situation gets so dire that Vince is left with no other choice than calling him.

So he hasn't even given any evidence yet? It's been like a fucking week. How long does he think he can draw it out for before people stop paying attention?

look into it

Russo is going full Alex Jones

How then will I relieve myself on his grave?

Attached: ED393545-DE5C-4BA8-8AD9-E8C2B15AFD69.jpg (305x165, 7K)

I hope he sets up a conspiracy corkboard

>LOOK OVER HERE GIVE ME ATTENTION I AM SAYING WILD SHIT LOOK HOW OUTRAGEOUS THAT IS
pathetic

>How long does he think he can draw it out for before people stop paying attention?

I dunno, how long does Meltzer think he can draw it out for before people stop paying?

>Seething this hard for some tongue in cheek mark baiting

Q user but for wrestling

How does he explain Moxley shitting all over Vince?

He's working to sell that stupid painting

i'd buy it maybe 20 years ago, but there's no way senile alzheimers vince can even conceive of anything like this

holy shit Russo is going nuts

What was Based Russo using this account for from 2011-now

I honestly 100% fully expect to read a news report a week after Russo dies about an elderly man being arrested for desecrating a gravesite.

>signed VINCE in the corner
Childlike mind and creativity.
Russimps on suicide watch.

Corny should stream that shit for $20 in Fite.TV

Pointing out that he is sad & desperate for any attention at all is not "seething."
Writing that word does invalidate that Russo is a pathetic attention seeker. Defend him on the "merit" of his idea, instead of resorting to memes.

>bringing up Big Dave unprompted out of nowhere for no reason
He really does live rent free in all of your heads doesn't he

Attached: meltzchad.jpg (469x308, 36K)

Hello Kenny! how many tributes do you dedicate to Meltzer? a couple of dozens a night, right?

So what is this Building towards?
Wrestlemania 37?

Its just him entertaining himself seeing how butthurt these marks got by some harmless banter. And it puts his brand out there more. Good business

>cuts off the likes and retweets

lmao

Attached: ohnono.png (496x151, 64K)

It's sad attention seeking from a man in his 50s who should be doing more constructive things with his life. No spin changes that.

It will be the ultimate swerve when he frames Cornette for his suicide.

There is great double standard when it comes to Russo "attention seeking" versus other guys doing so. He does not take this shit seriously. The marks getting worked over this and wishing him to die shows some deeper personal issues in them. Dave Meltzer is 60 year old family man talking about fake fights like its the most important thing in the world every day. Shouldnt he be doing something more constructive?

>tongue in cheek mark baiting
but he believes it, is he the mark now

How does not caring if you believe him and promoting what he's saying incompatible? Take a walk bro

Nah man, everyone but Russo can be as autistic as they want to

>once again bringing up Meltzer unprompted and dragging him into the conversation
lol what is wrong with you people?
>B-B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT MELTZER
lmfao