I was told Fire Pro Wrestling had great game play

I was told Fire Pro Wrestling had great game play

Attached: 1525549222468.jpg (250x246, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K85Vle47gek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And it does.

The DLC is way overpriced

Worked by weebs LMAO

/thread

Its actually pretty shit
>no selling
>not many moves
>terrible movement
>strikes never land

I could go on and on

I was told the tumor was benign :(

git gud

>strikes never land
so you suck

>not many moves
kek

>not many moves
It has every move
>strikes never land
Git gud scrubnub

That legit means you are just bad at the game

I even looked for videos of high level gameplay but none of the videos look remotely realistic to real wrestling which is what i was told it is.

Fire Pro has great, deep as fuck game mechanics. The problem is that it’s not fun to play. At all.

Sure it has every move but you only get like 3 moves per button. You just end up doing 6 ddts a match.

Realistic in what way? Guys rolling around for 30 seconds selling the latest move? Rest holds for 5 minutes at the start of the match? Of course that's not in the game, shit would be boring as fuck.

>Playing Fire Pro and not exclusively simming
This is why you fail.

>it's another "I'm bad at video games which means this game is bad" episode

I just want to be able to hit a top rope move after slamming a guy 7 minutes into the match. Is that too much to ask?

All of this is wrong except "strikes never land", which is true sometimes. The game's had alignment issues forever, hitting top rope moves in particular is a nightmare.

I used to run the Fire Pro Wrestling World Generals for a tad bit before I got busy with life to make them.

So here, allow me to debunk your bullshit.

>no selling
Hold Breathe while getting hit to preform an Ukemi. You take the bump, but for half stamina and a way less health damage. Otherwise your character does their counter by default.

>not many moves
Arguable. Most people who have either obtained the game or have bought it legally have both the Super Jr and the New Japan DLC. Both of them add in virtually every pro wrestling move you could ever have.
>terrible movement
Bullshit. Medium while moving next to a rope to move out onto the apron, direction in + Light & Medium to slingshot out of the apron.

Run + Direction of Turn Buckle to climb it

Run + Attack (hold) to do different rope work moves.

Irish Whip someone + Holding attack to do a set up.

etc.

You're just bad.

>strikes never land
Yes they do, they actually require spacing.

so you are supposed to watch the ai put on fake fight?
holy autism

That's easily doable.

>movement
Then why can't I ever hit a simple running shoulder tackle?

no matter how good the gameplay is, there is no excuse to the game looking like it was made by some lonely incel 30 years ago in a couple of nights and everyone who praises that shit are most likely lonely incels

Because every different wrestler has different speed, which makes the timing and spacing for hitting these moves severely different.

Not wrong

You really do need to learn the hit boxes. I’m a fucking scrub and even I learned them pretty quickly.

Does the new Fire Pro Wrestling have a GM mode? I loved these

>Muh graphics
M8 this is a touched up version of a PS2 game which was a touched up version of a Dreamcast game in a series known for underperforming graphically.

Attached: 9E01045D-19C9-47B1-9002-A63E98DDDDF5.jpg (357x368, 36K)

Ya, it's got Fire Promoter Mode DLC.

youtube.com/watch?v=K85Vle47gek

Promoter is fun

Man I wish I could have this on a portable. Final Fire Pro on the GBA just doesn’t cut it anymore.

Fire Promoter is what got me to start watching multiple promotions irl. Made me figure out what moves I want with every wrestler, and made me figure out how to fine tune them.

It's always interesting to make a giant custom promotion, and see what styles and how over those custom wrestlers you made land on.

Attached: 44416437_2051184914938531_8634436504795480064_n.jpg (512x503, 33K)

that's a bad excuse for the shit graphics

>tfw it’s just Final Fire Pro from GBA ported and slightly upgraded

Attached: E2BDEC5B-ACF5-4740-9361-FAAB3A8B8CC8.gif (180x129, 172K)

Everything in this website is a lie

n't

I can't speak for FPW, but I've played FP Returns way too much. The fun in Fire Pro comes from one of two ways. Number 1, Autistic simming and meticulously tweaking EDIT (caw) logic until it acts like the real life wrestler it was based on. It can be done, and it's really impressive. The second way to fun is to learn the timing, download a lot of EDITs, and get people to play with. FirePro is a REALLY underrated multiplayer game.

Attached: romanplayinggame.jpg (590x359, 65K)

There aren't really any good wrestling games. At least from the perspective of a person who plays video games as a main interest.

fpbp

>own base game
>go offline
>pirate all dlc
>still have access to all your workshop saves
>profit?

FirePro has never been about gameplay. It's the never ending roster that lets the severely autistic role play as booker for their own hot dog fed that draws.

It's the same in world but with some extra premium priced dlc and half broken online

bullshit

Attached: Untitled.png (249x860, 347K)

for normies definitely the def jam game

muh graphics
ok

The license grabs the normies. DJFFNY combat is fun and innovative. Not underrated, just really good.

Ofc. It was made by the same guys who did the AKI wrestling games on N64

fun series but prefer the n64 engine for wrasslin games.