How was your Saturday night?

How was your Saturday night?

Attached: Lo fan.jpg (1770x896, 276K)

imagine being so emotionally invested in a kids tv show

Lo is a shit wrestler

Behold the Power of Autism. Now witness as they prepare they're devastating follow up...the keep watching it anyways.

Holy shit

Mmmm this nigga doesn't have a Badd Ass weekend at all.

Pretty fun. Wanked myself silly to Io's lewds and shitposted pics of laughing Shayna.

>you racist company
Shayna is half Asian though

Keep seething bitch nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-095911_Instagram.jpg (1440x1801, 1.47M)

>her gimmick is she makes weebs and redditors seethe

Attached: 1370856486658.jpg (720x540, 73K)

>Half asian
Her mother is of Chinese descent. Her mother is probably half asian, Shayna is quater asian at best

i thought this was a pic of switchblade for way too long

The dude is obviously a loser but it's still a representation of what they did to make many fans leave. They job whoever fans are rooting for too many times and often for no reason. Asuka before WM, Cena to Roman, Bryan to Roman, etc... No point in watching because you can't get behind 99 percent of the wrestlers because they lose and fail constantly.

She's suppose to be a heel.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. People lose matches, and fuckin weebs go crazy for any Jap girl and thinks they can never lose.

You faggots thinks 85% of the roster should never lose (almost everyone except the Corbins and Romans).

You retards wants every shitter in NXT to not lose ever. The math doesn't work out.

Shayna is the heel simp

and you people get mad when i make fun of wrestling fans as a whole

No one wanted Cole to win.

Io had no real build for a title win, her thing up to this point was "Kairis buddy who was good in Japan". Mia and Bianca had more of a story going into it but "MUH JAP NEEDS A TAKEOVER MATCH FOR THE RATINGS"

>he thinks w/l matters
how's middle school going

Speak for yourself. The crowd clearly did

Io hasn't won a match since Sky Pirates in February retard. There's a difference between never wanting people to lose and wrestlers never winning.

except literally everyone in the building

does this nigga seriously think that the gook would actually fuck him if he defends her honor kek

Attached: Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg (1280x850, 725K)

i never want to see johnny cumgarglerano again
i hope he goes to 205 live

Still not white

>Io hasn't won a match since Sky Pirates in February retard
Because nobody in NXT wrestles that much, retard. She didn't have a match between Takeovers, so its fucking pointless to point that out.

Almost nobody was rooting for Asuka at WM 34. Her streak pissed main roster fans off

People in NXT don't actually wrestle

Shayna = Shayna
Manny = weebs

Attached: Shayna kills Manny.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

The post match attack proves io is going heel as she was before
Candice was hesitant to help
Legit y'all are being worked by hunters storyline

>crying over a kids show
this is fucking embarrassing.

>you racist company

Attached: 1.jpg (1008x1088, 96K)

when you have no argument, it's a buzzword that gets used.

>"It is a tiny thing whether you win or lose. The important thing is whether you have been absorbed in it or not."
Tetsuya Naito's philosophy.
What is most important is that Io-san left an impression on the fans with her performance (ideally, I didn't watch).

Attached: D8DxAQ6VUAAh1Au.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

>shayna has fans
what's it like cheering for people who were to shit for their chosen sports so they go to your second tier promotions

Like every single wrestler ever, besides Brock? And even then Brock couldn't cut it in NFL.

some of those bitches were fitness models at best, but yea pretty much imagine watching wrestling

lel

It was pretty based actually.

Attached: 1559445418488.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

They won't turn Shayna face lel, are you on drugs?

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

SHE'S ONLY HUMAN

I think they're trying to do a Becky type thing and get her over by cracking and going crazy. I guess we'll see.

>They job whoever fans are rooting for too many times and often for no reason

>Cena to Roman,

If this was meant to piss me off, you've succeeded.

Weebs are such crybaby faggots. The feud isn't even over, that's what the post match beatdown was for.

>people were routing for charlotte
untruth as fuck

>Getting this upset by simulated combat and by banter
Are these "people" devoid of love in their lives?

Attached: 1552696795193.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Shayna was a good enough fighter in her day. She simply got old, declined and knew she had to move on. No shame in that.

Most people didn't care either way because the match had zero build up

Could Io pull it off? I don't know jack shit about her time outside WWE so I can't tell, but if she's gonna suck like Becky then I don't want this. It will only bury rthe division.

People that think japanese wrestlers are automatically better are so fucking retarded and think
>all the japanese people go undefeated
is good booking.

>People that think japanese wrestlers are automatically better are so fucking retarded and think
th..they are better

nice because Io lost

WEEBS BTFO

Attached: weeb.jpg (579x436, 63K)

American wrestling fans are all like that.

You don't see this shit regularly on Mexico or Japan

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-072547_Chrome.jpg (1008x164, 59K)

Me on the left

I always wonder what those people must look like in real life. Kairi Sane, Dana Brooke, Asuka, and a few others are constantly retweeting from "[insert wrestler name] fan page." My guess is that they're pahjeets.

Attached: kairidur.jpg (366x383, 45K)

Do you remember Nakamura faggot? That's what's in store for Io. Don't be a naive retard.