How based is Gail Kim? An ASIAN woman fought and succeeded in proving women's wrestling in the West was worth watching

How based is Gail Kim? An ASIAN woman fought and succeeded in proving women's wrestling in the West was worth watching.

Attached: DcdO4WxUwAA9sEt.jpg (890x1200, 160K)

She hates Vince, HHH, E Drones, and WWMEME so she's based af to me

does she hate actual Asian Asians?

She auctioned her outfit from her match with Tessa Blanchard and someone spent over $1,000 to win it. I regret not setting my max bid higher. I was going to put it in a plastic bag I'd occasionally open to put my face inside and inhale.

Western Asian women hate Asians. Many of them refuse to date Asian guys and don't find them attractive.

Her husbands an absolute chad

Attached: C33AFB21-CE38-46F4-BDFE-AEBCFE630951.jpg (817x1222, 330K)

Um. Sweety. No one thinks that of Gail.

Nobody even THINKS of Gail.

She was given a shot, flunked it and blamed everyone but herself not getting over.

Io had her first proper shot last night, and ended the night being over as fuck , than going in.

he doesn't train legs

tom billington's corpse looks like THAT?

I guarantee she fucks him in that relationship. He looks badass but he's a sissy liberal faggot.

>women's wrestling
>worth watching
lol, if you don't force yourself to like that shit then Gail Kim won't change your mind

>Asian
>born in Canada
>lives in America

huh?

I like how when she poses like that you can see her coochie bones.

she is not Asian

>lives in America
well, one out of three aint bad

wat u mean?

what makes her Asian?

Based

Her ethnicity

She’s always been a shitter

Lies. She's easily one of the greatest North American women wrestlers of the 00s.

She's never went fully Asian, she's just like Jinder, her protege, Mia Yim still want appreciate her Korean heritage despite she's more proud to be black.

wrong. Bret Hart says Melina was best wrestler

imagine fawning over a gook bitch. literally kys

Attached: yellowfever.jpg (562x390, 47K)

He looks like Shane McMahon if you pumped him full of estrogen and raised him in California.

This

bret is an e-drone.

It looks like an old man picked up a thai hooker gf

>"get a closeup of that Asian pussy Kevin, that's the good shit!"

Attached: RingedCleanFugu.webm (950x950, 714K)

Hes richer than Shane

Love Gail. her matches with Kong and Taryn Terrel were great

Attached: gailkimrana300.gif (300x185, 3.2M)