Why doesn't Heavyweight wrestling draw in Mexico

Why doesn't Heavyweight wrestling draw in Mexico

Attached: CMLL_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg (360x264, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DQ4P1ySqbLg
mma-core.com/videos/Anthony_Joshua_vs_Andy_Ruiz_Jr_Full_Fight_Boxing_Part_1/10307049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one in Mexico takes wrestling as serious as American incel whitebois do

drunk tourists are there to see flips

seething

Didnt fall for the sizequeen meme

Big guys and lucha just don't mix. The only heavyweights in Mexico box.
>Speaking of which, Bongland is in shambles.

Attached: skynews-anthony-joshua-andy-ruiz-jr_4684382.jpg (2048x1152, 312K)

its country of turbomanlets

VINCE
STRAP
NOW

cmll has lot of heavyweights but people rather watch the lighterweight wrestlers because they do more stuff and consider heavyweight style boring

>"Andy Ruiz just wrecked 100 years of physical fitness" -Teddy Atlas
British Olympic and world champ bodyguy got starched by a Mexican Butterbean that has a Snickers bars as his twitter banner.
youtu.be/DQ4P1ySqbLg

Attached: ruiztwitter.png (719x552, 440K)

Based CHADcano

based CHADnilla

basado

Got a link to the fight?

It's in 4 parts, but it's all there. Get it while you can.
mma-core.com/videos/Anthony_Joshua_vs_Andy_Ruiz_Jr_Full_Fight_Boxing_Part_1/10307049

thx, I used to watch boxing all the time til I moved 10 years ago and never really got back in.

Holy shit, that fat man strength. Knocked him right on his ass.

They literally still think its real there

Its almost like height meme is a construct that fluctuates with each society...

Ah yes that meme that women prefer tall hot guys everywhere in the world :^)

It's the complete opposite, you beaner shit. Fans still try to attack heels there.

Youve never been to South America or any Asian country I take it, even shorter Southern European men are seen as more attractive than most Nordnigger inbreds that tend to be taller

Tell me about how Japanese women prefer short Italian men to tall white American men

They prefer Japanese men but if they had the option of some smoldering wop they would likely prefer that over soem Amerimutt white but all they get is hideous Macaulay Culkin look alikes that go there to be pets to desperate Jap thots

Lol whitebois coping with
>m-muh ugly flat bodied gooks
Meanwhile I BEAN all their women, I have never even dated a Latina LOL

South Koreans and Japs have a retarded perception of what attractive to begin with. They seem to really like feminine looking men, like faggot levels of feminine. Since white men seem to inherently have low levels of testosterone, probably why they make the best trannies, I can see those women putting preference on whitey.

>they would ""likely"" prefer a smoldering wop over an unattractive white guy
Yikes... the spic cope, when your hottest guys are only ""likely"" to get dates over unattractive whites. At least you know your level

>say any Asian country
>UHH NO NOT THAT ASIAN COUNTRY
The spic cope. Not just Japan. Thailand, Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, literally everywhere prefer hot white men to you. Got a laugh out of your fantasy booking though, thanks

>Wop - Italian
>Spic - Hispanic
Holy fucking wh*te retard

>literally everywhere prefer hot white men to you
Hot white men are literal unicorns these days, the average white dude is borderline hideous. Look at your average wrestling crowd and thats what the average white dude looks like today

Sorry bud, all mudraces are the same to me
Arab, poo, paki, wop, spic, etc, just browner, dumber, ugly versions of white people

Lol youre living in a world that Meds built, dipshit. Literally 75% of Western civilization was build by meds with Nords, Angloids and Germs riding their coattails shitting up the world with their kiketry globalhomo

I see the ugliest brown men in wrestling crowds all the time tho. Just easier to ignore them because of their bland dirty looking skin
White men are preferred by every race of woman, it's just a fact. Most races prefer white men over their own men, sad actually

Thats some strong cope, I can literally see the tears in your typing

>looks at spic civilization (Mexico, Spain, Greece)
>looks at White civilization (America, Canada, Australia)
Nice world you made there shitter, lmao
Make sure you stay were you belong

>Moving the goalpost
It's ok to seethe

Attached: 1553795625510.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

All I see is a soft lil whiteboi :^)

>I can literally see the tears
That's because that's on your eyeballs bro
Sorry for posting all these facts that upset you

who is this whore?

Looks like one white girl I BEANED

>spic civilization is a literal toilet shithole
>yeah well atleast i'm not soft
Well let's be honest yes you are, cause you're getting this offended by reality

Peace out brown bitches, don't be bitter forever okay

Who’s offended? You’re the triggered incel that started coping all of a sudden.

Masks are worth more than the championship. Plus Mexican prowrestling has multiple weight classes so the heavyweight championship has less weight in it's influence. Also lucha libre is more of a cruiserweight thing. You don't see heavyweights do flippyshit ever.