WWE live event in Waco tonight. Yes this was the entire crowd

WWE live event in Waco tonight. Yes this was the entire crowd.

Attached: D8BaxQIXkAAm9M7.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/06/mickie-james-possibly-injured-at-wwe-live-event-654751/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can see the security protecting the ring you fucking retard. Obviously this wasn't the entire crowd. Holy shit, wrestler's court in 1 hour you scrawny faggot.

No one lives in Waco, you dumb bitch. They either killed each other or died during that explosion

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (287x550, 15K)

Very sad

>Yes this was the entire crowd.
no Yea Forumschad is that gullible OP

>that tubby guy with his hand on the apron

>Kevin owens

>a literal bingo hall
oh no no no no

So this is what Kairi left Stardom for

Look at all that back fat

Shit bro I was there as well. Do you think Mickie dying was a shoot? Also why did they make Charlotte and Almas look like turbo geeks?

It was genuinely only slightly more people than this. Not even half full. Based Big Dog was over as hell and had match of the night though.

NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still more than Who Japan

And not even 1/5th as much as CMLL, the actual big league

>THIS is what a Roman Reigns house show draws

Looks like an ROH show

Holy fucking e-drone cope. There were a few hundred people here tops.

Lol, fukin Super Juniors are stuntin' on WWE now. Their version of 205 Live draws more than the WWE main roster. Pathetic.

>QUICK, DEFLECT, GO TO TEAM SPORTS CONSOLE WARS, QUICK!!!
look at this cope
"The Big Leagues" indeed

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 8K)

If AEW held a show here how many people would show up?

Still more than Gatoh Move.

More, guaranteed.

Unironically wish they would broadcast shows from smaller arenas. They have a totally different feel to them, plus you get cool unique setups even with the shitty LEDs.

>a literal highschool gymnasium
OHNONONONO you're telling me the big leagues can't draw a dime?

Call cawdy already, randy

THE DIMESLAYER SETH ROLLINS

Taken from this show. Why does she look so unhappy, lads?

Attached: 76543367897.png (1440x1433, 2.83M)

>When you sign a 3-year deal with WWE, performing in front of crowds of 200 people 5 nights a week and you get to watch as younger, prettier and happier Joshi contemporaries tear the fucking house down at AEW.

Attached: 435623475.png (615x670, 797K)

I live half an hour north of Waco. My roommate and I would go. I can't be fucked for WWE on a Saturday night, though.

She misses Io and feels lonely

I'm wondering if she's hurt. She didn't drop the elbow.

she's not going to bump her hip into sawdust for 200 people

She realised she doesn’t want to be getting her hip replaced at 45

Why are there so much security. Would marks try and attack the heels in 2019?

Also how big is that arena it looks like it only seats a few hundred

Attached: charles face.png (762x484, 399K)

Cope

House shows are kind of boring desu. The babyfaces win 90% of the time and you know there will be not title changes.

I prefer going to indy shows because I cant guess who will win and who will lose

9000. Probably about 3000 or less in attendance.

Jesus friggin Christ, why are Texans so god damn fat?

BBQ and Tex Mex

Easy access and an abundance to food you commie

neat that did not look like 3k people
no state income tax so they have extra cash to supersize it

churros

Attached: 1558116495436.png (832x447, 403K)

based Barkley poster double fisting trips

Attached: 1558200417319.gif (261x156, 408K)

No way it's 3000, that is around their average attendance for all shows right now.

Agreed user.. I love house show and small show environments.. alot less boring and generic and less corporate you have to behave this way stuff.
been watching some old wrestling shows from the 80s and alot were in small ass bingo halls. love the environments and hearing the people. very cool stufff

Lmao, no way. This was like 1,500.

Who died? You mean metaphorically hypothetically? ANALOGICALLY? Youre not talking about milfie james right?

72 oz steaks, 72 oz cola's.

Comfy tbqh.

True, but house shows and dark matches at Raw or SD used to be great when I went back around 2014, because they'd do all kinds of crazy shit they don't do on televised shows. Some of the better live wrestling I've seen was at house shows, too, moreso than the Raws I've been to.

White trash have no self control

This. The guys were unchained yet still in front of larger crowds. I saw Daniel Bryan versus Orton as the main event of one show and they tore it down. Orton was working the crowd over like hell and getting in people's faces. Also Shield came out and Ambrose as well as Seth came out through the crowd near me, Ambrose stopped by me and the kid I took, and talked trash to us. Also saw Axel versus CM Phil and Axel roasted Phil in a promo, lol.

Wrestling fans are fat

>and the kid i took

Ok

Mickie just walked out of her match and it was really awkward and didn't seem to be scripted. Kevin Owens had a segment after that where he said we had just seen someone get injured.

wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/06/mickie-james-possibly-injured-at-wwe-live-event-654751/

F

Are all Texans black or are they just really tanned?

>match against Cringemella
Didn't this bitch accuse Mandy of being unsafe in the ring a week ago?

Tanned. If you live in the sun belt there's no way you'd be as light skinned as someone from a state like New Hampshire or North Dakota

Big Brother program.

Tell em Take

This nigga needs some (you)s

Attached: okekda.gif (268x190, 2.31M)

>"I've made a huge mistake."

>man supporting losing console tries to deflect with "console war bad"

Grandma just fell and broke a hip it happens

This is why I actually really liked the Evolution set from last year

Attached: p416m71820v11.jpg (4032x3024, 781K)

Based Rainmaker

>work for WWE
>why look unhappy
its pretty easy to figure out user

Wtf they named a town after one of the Animaniacs?

That's OP.

[objectively false]

Is doing this even profitable for the WWE? Moving all the equipment and crew, setting up the arena, paying the wrestlers, for like 100 tickets? Is it even worth it when you factor in the unnecessary strain it puts on your talent when they could be resting so they could do better on your actual televised show?

Why are they all fat?

Not every single live event tour makes them big money, some are a write off like this one most likely. Moxley said the live events don't draw the wrestlers shit. TV nets everyone the most money.

The fact they're even doing a show here speaks volumes. Non fixed seating, bare cement floor, security guards with Dunlap Syndrome and ugly green homemade t-shirts? Come on.