IT'S OVER, AEW-BROS

The NXTchads won.

Attached: based.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

AEW and NXT both slurp large amounts of semen.

So? Are you homophobic? In 2019? You’ve got a big storm coming sweetie.

fuck off joey ryan

Ah so you’re a sheltered incel who thinks he’s protected by papa bear Trump. A reality check is coming sooner than you think.

>kicks out of your thread

crinfe

Attached: 1559312452530.jpg (396x382, 41K)

NXT has had 50 shows. AEW only had one. Anyone who compares them only in reality make AEW look better that they put on as good of a show in their very first one.

this match was so shit. Diva tier selling from Gargano

logic not allowed

Shhhhh
We don't use our brains on this board

cope

Haha omg and you’re in love with cartoon girls. The stereotype really is true.

AEW is also running off of hype right now. There's a chance that after 50 shows that their product will have lost steam too.

Wrong.

Anybody who compares them makes that person look like a fucking idiot.

AEW is not even close to NXT's level. And neither is WWE.

>being this desperate

"Please compare NXT to AEW!! Pleaaaase!!!"

AEW is also massively overrated right now by over-eager nerds who are desperate for a major league alternative. The DoN wasn't as good as people think it is, but because it's new and edgy wrestling nerds can't handle any even slight criticism of it.

NXT doesn't have that benefit. People are looking for reasons to shit on NXT shows or anything done by WWE.

Holy fucking SEETHE

>People are looking for reasons to shit on NXT shows or anything done by WWE.
Hardly run by WWE though. Only by name is it a WWE brand.

Stop BOILING lil guys

Attached: 91EAD6E3-D5B1-4417-87FE-FEF6EB7DB73E-13888-00001072E9412AC8.png (915x1024, 249K)

And all 51 of those except for the first 4 Takeovers were shite

based.

ya seething?

AEW nerds get shoved in lockers and even 3/10 women won't look at you. Wrestling fans are a rough looking bunch of losers but have you even seen AEW nerds? I don't know how this is possible but those pics coming out of Starcast had an actual smell to them, it was bizarre. Some kinda unique stench that can only be generated by a sweaty manchild who only leaves his mom's basement to go to faggot wrestling shows.

I turned it off after Io lost

if AEW is overrated, what is NXT? When will people give the same criticism they give to WWE RAW? Repetitive nonsense. Sunset flip, reverse hurricarana, top rope dive, super kicks, etc. every match has these.

WORKED into paragraphs
It's ok little guy

Attached: IMG_1054.jpg (887x643, 86K)

Currently sleepwatching gargano cole, its fucking terrible, no impact unbelievable floppy shit, best match was hyper based dream vs breeze

You're retarded. Don't ever post again.

>3 sentences = paragraphs

Attached: aewtist.png (1200x1335, 269K)

i fell asleep during riddle vs strong, did i miss anything?

where are all the
>muh tarp
threads for and throwaway WWE C-show PPV?

When the product is this good, you don't worry about buyrates. You don't have to come out thanking neckbeards for showing up, they thank you.

AEW fans choking on dick right now.

I wish this was pointed out more often. The shots of the AEW crowd made me want to vomit. I've never seen a collection of more repulsive losers since that BLACKED fan convention in Vegas. Every single one of them looked like a stinky fat unwashed beta cuck.

Guess the AEWfags don't like a mirror shined on them.

it's a niche market, therefore it only draws the hardcore niche fans (anybody who's been in smelling range of a hardcore wrestling fan has instantly regretted it)

>but v-triggers

>People are looking for reasons to shit on NXT shows or anything done by WWE.
literally only on Yea Forums and puro twitter do people shit on NXT dude everyone else slurps its semen hardcore.

Ooof plz get out...

Attached: PEACEOUT.jpg (225x225, 11K)

How's the NXT TV deal going, Hunter?

I think cope is cringe meme but jesus christ, this COPE
Honestly, AEW will get killed NXT, if it ever gets a tv deal. Maybe replacing Smack.

First thing you think about after watching this show is "muhhh double or nothing"
Rent free plebeian.
Also wwe putting nxt takeover UK the same day as all out. Njpw putting a show on the same day, those idiots just want their show to be overshadowed.
A omega/Moxley and y2j/hangman for the first world title will bury both shows in term of importance only, let alone if shit like punk appearing happens.

Royal Quest has been planned since at least jan 4th.

AEW was like an average WWE PPV, it only had one good match, and the rest was mediocre or worse