HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 38F05822-8EC8-4C13-B940-E68C5783D761.jpg (700x380, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/1134987856458539008
streamable.com/tg4mh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kwab

i want to sniff io-chan's butthole!

I’m not watching Takeover but holy shit lmao. Imaging signing Io, a legit best in the world contender regardless of her gender, and then jobbing her out. The state of this company.

You'll regret this post
Io just activated Super Saiyan mode

weeb SEETHING

what happened I am watching bingo hall wrestling

god she’s ugly

I want to shit between her tits and kill her with a hammer.

I would do anything to stick my face in between her ass cheeks

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: A7FCA946-24B0-40A3-A181-1C08B9C369A8.jpg (308x450, 26K)

pic related is the reason for the jobs an no appearances on the main roster by the way

Attached: BBD BTFO BY IO.jpg (640x624, 116K)

>and then jobbing her out

she tapped clean too

She's done absolutely nothing since losing the MYC. A classic "we want them so other people can't have them" signing. They clearly have no idea what to do with her and her character is basically "does a moonsault".

Though she's nowhere near a "best in the world" contender and is definitely below, say, Kairi. But she's still being grossly misused.

Kek shes leagues ahead of Kairi.

Calm down, Asuka.

>a near 40 year old women that will never see the main roster has been making upcoming talent look like geeks for 2 years

Attached: what.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

gay as fuck to be honest
>all that time spent on gargano and he cant even defend the title

worked.

How can anyone have taste this shit? Io is a once in a generation blend of athleticism and technical ability. Nobody can touch her in the ring except maybe Satomura.

Joshifags are delusional

Attached: Lo Shirai2.jpg (1000x732, 64K)

he's unironically right, Io isn't even my favorite but she's indisputably the best talent wise in the ring

You overrate Io. She's not like some untouchable talent. There are many workers active in the joshi scene right now that are just as good or better than her.

she doesnt have a tenth of shanyas charisma in anything other than being eyecandy for weebs, and thats the most important thing in wrestling, not how many flips you can do

Paint by numbers Shayna match.

>Shayna dominates
>Babyface starts to come back
>Here come Jessamyn and Marina
>Babyface's friend comes out to stop them
>Babyface does their finiher
>Gets caught out of it by Shayna's finisher
>Babyface taps out clean

Shayna has as much charisma as a corpse

Can you guys stfu and post Io's ass please

Io's athletic but she lacks the in-ring acting and charisma needed to connect with the audience that really takes a wrestler to the next level. That same quality is why Chigusa and Jackie Sato are better wrestlers than, say, Manami Toyota.

>the state of D-Lo Shirai

Attached: 1486544788420.png (914x654, 234K)

if she's able to entice such a strong emotion in you by just beating a gook bimbo maybe thats just not the case

>shanyas charisma

Attached: crossbones kairi.jpg (368x385, 28K)

>she lacks the in-ring acting and charisma

this is the dumbest thing said in a thread that mentions Shayna being charismatic

Man speaks the truth

>people unironically getting worked ITT

Kairi could wrestle a broom and get it over as a heel. Io can't.

OH NONONONONO

Attached: iodrone.jpg (612x356, 74K)

wow
don’t get the racist part tho? Shayna is asian as well

twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/1134987856458539008
Our resident Asuka spammer Kevin is optimistic about Lo's future

>who is a fake
lmao Shayna could stretch any of those girls on the roster, in all likelihood.

Attached: 1555549405023.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Based Kevin

holy shit this dude's tweets are pathetic as fuck hopefully he slits his wrists (I'd say blow he his head off but he's clearly too much of a faggot to own a firearm)
>reminder: these are the literal homosexual/bisexual kissless NEET fans who are into WWE women's wrestling and joshi wrestling

Attached: autistic faggot.jpg (466x498, 73K)

without ronda for her to be a lackey to, vince probably does not want shayna anywhere near the main roster because even he knows she is a huge anti-draw as far as the women go.

I think this is the dude that had an absolute meltdown because a Kairi fanpage posted a bunch of Io stuff before they could.

every single woman on the roster is an anti-draw though since they aren't presented as whores anymore and their wrestling ability is inferior to even the shittiest of males at the lowest levels of the industry

does he not understand how a booker works?

Attached: 1558913156775.png (632x641, 358K)

guarantee its a tranny

the absolute state of you simps

Based and badass

it's some obese lesbian woman, I've done research on this account before

I would've bet on a fat neckbeard but I guess it's the same thing.

I do agree Io need develop her acting and her expressions with in-ring situation, she only have madskill with her athletic wrestling skills, other than that, she's bland. Kairi still look better than her when she try act cute and audiences can feel her character.

Yeah. I'm an iofag so I had this obese mark followed for a few days and I came to the conclusion of it being a mistake

I feel sad for the niggas on here who actually watch and post about some joshi being best in the world or having charisma or story telling or even use those words fr

Shut the fuck up JaMarcus

truth, io needs a way to connect character with people

maybe this enraged io will benefit her

You sir are my brother thank you for your service
streamable.com/tg4mh

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

based

io shirai fanpage keeping kayfabe alive and living the gimmick brother

Can't "wrestle"? what did this eunuch mean by this?

make the switch

Attached: yuka13.jpg (640x640, 75K)

WWE is a cult

Attached: 2525263.gif (360x264, 1.85M)

There is a page like that for literally every wrestler in WWE/NXT.

Bump

Holy yuck.

Boycott NXT.

not for Shayna

that's because Shayna fans aren't autistic

based

it's also because they're non existent

Fucking name them.

HHH sure does love trannies

"no"

Ha

>Io thinking she could probably do a better spear
BASED

Yes, watch more Joshi than baby Stardom. Newfag.

No clue why people thought she'd win. They let Sonya who is basically just Mandy's sidekick now beat her with a spear last month

kek

>Be Io wait till contract is up.
>Work somewhere else.

>Be wwe mark.
>Seethe

she looks like she's about to cry. how come triple H does that to women

Top NXT guys/girls sign a 5 year deal. Io is locked there, same as Adam Cole.

She wants my H

Kairi just signed a three year deal, and will be free to go next year.

to be fair, her reaction is kinda justified since it's all downhill for Io from here

She signed a new three year deal upon leaving NXT. Everyone does except those who were already on main roster money like Nakamura. Kairi ain't going anywhere until she's almost 34, all old and broken.

Nope. It has been confirmed her current contract ends in 2020.

No it hasn't. It was confirmed she initially signed for three years in 2017. Nothing else has been said

>E drones aren't cultists

Yes it has. Real journalists have confirmed it.

BASED BIG TABLETOP CHOPS SHAYNA LAYING THE EXTERMINATUS ON PLANET WEEBSHIT

Seriously, MMAstacies are the women's division's only hope if they're not going to embrace bimboism

Literal fake news. We'd have heard about this if it happened, as of now she's still on her developmental contract.

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-155748_Chrome.jpg (951x165, 76K)

Russo was, yet again, right. The fans are marks, and the marks are now in the ring as well.

No, they haven't. Fightful has an extensive list of contract expiration dates and Kairi is nowhere to be seen. She has signed a new one.

Fightful doesn't update that list. Nak has already signed a new deal but they list him as expiring. Not a reliable source.

not even joking either

Where?

JUST

Attached: 1549995626543.png (990x682, 308K)

All flips and no charisma? Sounds like Rey Mysterio alright.

List off the names, brother