Moxley on his match with Lesnar and being on Austin’s podcast

From part 2 of his interview with Wade Keller:

Lesnar:
>Dean and Seth were pitched and were supposed to help Roman beat Lesnar at Summerslam and stop Strowman from cashing in, but Lesnar shot it down.
>There was zero effort put into his feud with Brock. He went off script and got in Brocks face which wasn’t supposed to happen
>He was excited for the match but hated the build up because of how goofy it was. Everything he pitched was ignored, and in his opinion Brock just saw it as Ambrose should be happy to be in the same ring as Brock
>anytime he tried to talk to Brock in the buildup Brock just said ‘don’t worry about it’
>They didn’t even rehearse the match because Brock didn’t get into town until the night before WM
>He had an idea for an ending where Brock would slam him into thumbtacks and choke him out. As he was being choked out he would flip Lesnar off. He texted this to Vince and Vince replied “maybe :)”
>leading up to the match he wanted to start using the ankle lock, and other moves that had put Lesnar down to show the crowd that he had been studying ways to beat Lesnar. He wasn’t allowed to.
>Brock didn’t show up to WM until 3 hours before the show, and they started talking right before their match during the second match of WM
>Brock didn’t care about the show and Moxley though they easily could have.
>He pitched an idea where he sprayed Lesnar in the eyes with pepper spray and began beating the shit out of him with weapons. Lesnar actually thought it was a really good idea and wanted to go with it, but Vince and the producers turned it down.
>he pitched the idea that Lesnar would basically elbow him into unconscious. They turned this down, and decided to go with the exact same ending for Lesnars match with Orton

Attached: B0037632-32D7-4EC9-BC7B-8C3742D54B44.jpg (739x415, 35K)

Austin:
>in the Austin interview, he didn’t want to talk about his childhood and Austin said something that pissed him off so he mentally shut down. He still loves Austin though and wants to be on his podcast now he’s not within the confines of WWE.
>Says Austin doesn’t understand the shit this generation of wrestlers need to go through when dealing with Vince compared to Austin’s generation
>before the podcast, a producer asked Moxley what he wanted and didn’t want to talk about. Moxley specifically said he did not want to talk about his childhood. The producers didn’t bother to tell Austin this, which is why the podcast went the way it went. He doesn’t blame Austin because Austin didn’t know.

SHIT MOX, STOP SPOUTING YOUR BS EXCUSES AND GIVE IT TO ME SON

Attached: AUSTIN_zOOM.gif (200x200, 1.43M)

wrote a novel
learn to paraphrase you fucking loser

>>Says Austin doesn’t understand the shit this generation of wrestlers need to go through when dealing with Vince compared to Austin’s generation
does he elaborate on this because it sounds like bullshit. vince has always seemed the same

>what if Brock elbows me into unconsciousness?
No Dean baby that’s for somebody else

Attached: 1B414B44-F034-4325-9CD4-A60B157DAC08.jpg (642x361, 23K)

>>before the podcast, a producer asked Moxley what he wanted and didn’t want to talk about. Moxley specifically said he did not want to talk about his childhood. The producers didn’t bother to tell Austin this, which is why the podcast went the way it went. He doesn’t blame Austin because Austin didn’t know.
should have just said something like "look steve, my childhood sucked and we'd be kicked off the air if i got into it".
adlib a little bit. don't just shut down like that. was a bad look

post part 2 you fucking incel

Not OPs fault you’re a third worlder who can’t read.

>Brock is a lazy fuck only there for the paycheck

breaking news

This. AJ styles did fine.

WAIT, SO THE REPORTS DAVE MADE ABOUT THE LACK OF COOPERATION FOR THIS MATCH WERE TRUE???

the OP didn't include any elaboration retard

I have no idea who moxley is.
Haven't watched wwf since 2003'ish

Good post

nice blog fagit

>>He pitched an idea where he sprayed Lesnar in the eyes with pepper spray and began beating the shit out of him with weapons. Lesnar actually thought it was a really good idea and wanted to go with it, but Vince and the producers turned it down.
But I thought Lesnar didn't want to do anything? Where did that come from?

All of those ideas are cringe

Those ideas are good, and they even did the elbow one with Orton at Summerslam

Seething dronie. Cope harder.

Attached: FAF3D935-1A29-429F-9A95-2C9A788ED7D1.jpg (223x226, 54K)

What do you think the word blog means?

>>He had an idea for an ending where Brock would slam him into thumbtacks and choke him out. As he was being choked out he would flip Lesnar off.
lmao this is dorky as fuck

Posts on a pro wrasslin board,acts tough.

nobody actually cares though

It might be in bad form to air out your dirty laundry like this but none of what Jon is saying is particularly bad. It’s not even about “just try harder fag” because no matter how hard you try in this system you are literally stifled by one boomer with decades of CTE and steroid abuse racking his brain. All of those ideas sound like easy ways to make Lesnar look like a monster and Dean like an actual credible opponent heading into Mania but of course, the match was a fucking dud because of creative stifling

>Vince replied “maybe :)”
>:)

Vince really is a being straight from the Elemental Plane of Boomers, isn't he?

Attached: Snicker.gif (277x400, 116K)

Buying up all of the indy scene was the same as Vince buying up all the territories back in the day. There’s nobody left to cherry pick for talent. It’s amazing that even though they bought up the indys that it has repopulated itself stronger than ever. Makes you very optimistic about the future of pro wrestling. That’s probably the biggest difference between my interview and the Punk interview. He was basically saying fuck pro wrestling, and I was saying that I got my love of pro wrestling back. I want to wrestle everyone. Let’s drop all the bridges, get all the companies together and have a super show that sells out a stadium right now. Fuck it. The sum of wrestling outside of WWE is bigger than WWE. I feel like myself, the entire AEW roster and all of the fans are the same team, reaching for the same goal, to make wrestling awesome. To not be embarrassed to tell people you’re a wrestling fan because they’d say to you “oh that show with fart jokes and they poop on each other or whatever the fuck happens over there anymore”. If you’re a wrestling fan and you show someone some things from WWE, you’d be embarrassed. You’d want to bust out old VHS tapes to show them why you’re a wrestling fan because this isn’t it. I want people to be wearing an AEW shirt and have someone say “Oh you’re a wrestling fan, fuck yeah, me too”. When I was standing on that poker chip at the end of Double Or Nothing, I didn’t know when we were going off the air. I stayed up there but for some reason, I just wanted to take a fucking victory lap. Security did not appreciate it but I took a giant victory lap around the arena, off the air and I felt like I was with 12,000 teammates. We are all AEW. We have that common bond.

Ask him why his wife is aging so rapidly, and why she's all flabby. Is she an alcoholic?

>But I thought Lesnar didn't want to do anything? Where did that come from?

Fake pepper spray and then lay there as Dean pretends to wail on you for five minutes. It would have been the easiest paycheck Brock ever got.

This. We can blame Lesnar's laziness but even he seemed to be open to certain ideas to make the match somewhat better.

Pussy ass generation

wheres link to pt 2, its not on spreaker

The WWE has much more restrictions on what they can do now that they are publicly traded, so Vince is very protective about and it trickles down to the wrestlers since most of what they pitch, is not allowed. See - Brock vs Ambrose match.

maybe :)

>Brock just saw it as Ambrose should be happy to be in the same ring as Brock
The Chad Bork vs The Virgin Mox

Then why are you here?

Oh get the fuck over your transparent just world hypothesis you under achieving and self hating millenial

hahaha faggot

This.

>Brock just saw it as Ambrose should be happy to be in the same ring as Brock
Damn fucking right.

Once again mox being a mark and wanting to look like a "badass". Pathetic

>Wanting to make yourself look good is wrong
KYS E-drone

Learn to read simp

This fucking mark, he really believes he is on the same leve with Brock lol

You can make yourself look good without trying to be a pathetic mark

He is, if only because WWE can't use Brock right either.

>Locked behind a paywall
Fuck off Wade.

Yeah, that was the moment everyone turned on Ambrose and he was AEW bound from that moment on even before its conception.

Stone Cold ruined Ambrose's career.

>#based

>Lesnar would basically elbow him into unconscious
Take my money

Wha? A) He seems very out of touch. 90's Vince knew to switch to Bret Hart when the crowd was lukewarm on Luger. He also knew to switch to Austin when fans rejected babyface HBK.

And yeah, there's now all this extra corporate approval bullshit, on top of the fact that he also hired 30+ writers.

It's a very different Vince. He still wants to be in control like the old days, but is completely tone deaf to what his audience wants and squanders that control completely.

>He texted this to Vince and Vince replied “(๑꒪▿꒪)* maybe (*≧▽≦)”

>Yea Forums actually believes this

post the mp3 bro

WWE's overly scripted now. They used to have points that guys like Austin and The Rock would have to hit, but they were allowed to come up with their own stuff since it's their on character. Nowadays EVERYTHING is scripted and you are not allowed to deviate from the script. Austin and The Rock could not thrive in that environment.

Vince was way different years ago, literally everyone thinks Vince is a senile control freak now.

Lesnar putted more effort with styles, Bryan and even fin faggy. He knows who is worthy, mox is not a star

You are one of the pussies I’m talking about.
>oh shit should go my way because I got it all figured out
>what? people that actually figured it out don’t agree?
>dude quit lmao
Fuck you faggots and your type you don’t deserve shit

Wrestling is fake Jon

>hulk hogan politics his way into going over all the time
BASED
>austin quits because he doesn't want to put over brock
BASED
>dean doesn't want to look like a bitch
CRINGE MARK

>comparing yourself to Hogan and Austin
Jon/Deano/Deanetty, stop it.

Pretty sure everyone thought that back then, too
Vince has always been really fuckin quirky

No he's from the great generation. Totally based

He wantsvthe attitude era back more than anyone but because he lost all his stars cena and Orton have him in the palmnof their hands. I feel sorry for Vince that he gets blamed when he lost control just like Turner.

Except this exact spot happened in Taker/Brock, minus the thumbtacks

wow uh, that's pretty humiliating
kind of lost a lot of respect for Dean here

no they didn't, he was actually good at one point.
but he's not as good as he thinks. attitude era was literally all austin.

sounds like a big niggerfaggot

Hogan put over the people who would draw dimes like Lex Luger, Goldberg, and The Rock
Austinetty is a cringe simp just like Moxetty

What a fucking crybaby. You left. Go on with your life and stop being fucking petty. He's killing any credibility he had as a bad ass. He now sounds like a little bitch who left cause his feelings were hurt cause no one would listen to his ideas.

Some of the ideas actually sound cool but the delivery here just hurts Mox in the end.

Attached: 1323139218828.png (373x352, 152K)

>Taking a guy who couldnt do better than Renee Young seriously
>Taking a guy who is going through baldness seriously

I mean sure he got the shit end of the shield stick, but at the same time, he was the manlet of the trio.

Based Mox working the e-drones into a seething SHOOT.

People are asking him because they wanna know.

> Austin asking him a simple question made deanetty throw a temper tantrum
No wonder he got sent back down the card straight after the podcast. Vince realised he was too mentally weak.

Attached: austin.gif (200x200, 732K)

> 90's Vince knew to switch to Bret Hart when the crowd was lukewarm on Luger
no he didn't

> He also knew to switch to Austin when fans rejected babyface HBK.
no he didn't

Are you a r*dditor or a zoomer?

Based non-zoomer reference

he might be a bit ole nigger if you ask me

>starting off the interview by asking about the darkest part of a man's life

Attached: 1559369114837.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

So what? He's a man not a teenage girl. Is he really gonna pout for the entire interview over being asked a tough question?

I wanna hear about dean’s childhood, fuck man it’s like almost everyone who’s famous had a fucked up childhood

When does part 2 get released

>vince has always seemed the same
How long have you worked for WWE?

I'm tough and I Yea Forums

I watched donahue with vince from 92
he seems like the same guy

>maybe :)
kek

This is a lie and you know it.

Dude's right tho, you are clearly a self hating millennial

>I watched one episode of a TV programme from 30 years ago;
>Therefore I know more than a guy who worked personally with Vince every week for 8 years
No

post the mp3 fagget

Dean Moxley comes across as a real whiny bitch in these interviews more so than king bitch CM Phil

You must be bruce prichard or pat patterson if you have this kind of insight

>vince has always seemed the same
You must be bruce prichard or pat patterson if you have this kind of insight

Everyone already knew Brock gave zero shits about that match because he was going back to UFC

> Luger
> Kikeberg
> dimes
Hang yourself you fucking Network addicted zoomer shitstain.

based

>>He had an idea for an ending where Brock would slam him into thumbtacks and choke him out. As he was being choked out he would flip Lesnar off. He texted this to Vince and Vince replied “maybe :)”
Fuck you, Vince

even moxley told wade keller he doesn't think vince ever changed, it's just that the industry changed around him and he stayed the same
this makes sense if you go back to 1995 when the kliq, austin and russo had to coax him into going edgy

Ambrose VS Lesnar is one of the most disappointing WWE matches of this generation, and I find it impossible to blame it on Dean.

just post the show fagiet

Context is important here.
The fact of the matter is that Mox got more over than Roman, but Roman is best bros with Mox.
Vince buried Mox for getting more over than Roman, and than the clusterfuck of Vince wanting to bury Mox, and Mox and Roman staying bros, and the whole situation being a clusterfuck happens.

vince has no reason to change especially recently. they still do very well revenue wise, their share price is huge, and his best friend is POTUS
vince is probably just going through the motions because he's having so much fun at the robert kraft massage parlors to care

Fuck Brock

I think I just want to attribute it to Vince's incompetence here. I think people too often go "He knows what he's doing, he just wanted it to be bad on purpose"

ding-dong diddly cronfe

JUST

ya seethe?

I Don't even think Vince is incompetent, he is just old and overworked and has no antithesis against his shitty ideas.

Attached: 1558406468976.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

Brock/Orton at Summerslam '16 is unironically one of the worst main events for a big show in wrestling history...

But the elbowing idea was done at Summerslam, so you must have loved that match, right?

He doesnt have it. He just yanked that shit from reddit

It had unironically one of the coolest ending to a match ever. Gain taste fag

> one aspect of a match makes up for the 90% of the story/buildup/match being garbage
You're the opposite of the whiny geeks that think a bad ending retroactively ruins things

crifffffe

>He had an idea for an ending where Brock would slam him into thumbtacks and choke him out. As he was being choked out he would flip Lesnar off

Attached: kemonito gets fed up.webm (414x298, 2.53M)

Seething this hard over a finish he didn't like because not enough false finisher kickout fest kek

based Rovert reminding us of problematic Dave

Attached: renee.png (872x357, 48K)

cringe post

Do we even know what the childhood stuff is?

I dunno, both recent interviews make Dean come out as a low IQ drama queen. I bet he exaggerates a lot

he's definitely low IQ. there's no other way to explain a guy walking away from a cushy job just because he wanted to do more dangerous matches

Just the way he talks is stupid. Ok the WWE wanted you to come out with a pooper scooper I agree thats stupid so whats your ideal dream gimmick now that you have 100% creativity? Generic crazy guy that doesn't play by the rules. This is what WWE creative was suppressing apparently.

>Being a cuckold is the thinking man's fetish.
Okay dude, have fun worshipping the dollar sign and taking orders. Despite Mox having more money and more pretty much everything than you.

The guy is pretend fighting literally ruining his body over low quality stage acting. I would rather be set for life and fish and pursue hobbies rather than destroy my body in fake fighting. What does Dean think he is going to accomplish? Whatever he thinks wrestling is it isn't today and eventually Cody is going to put a leash on him like Vince did with writers because he will slowly learn why those writers were even there

based reminder

AEW fans go fucking APESHIT if you don't pretend Dean Ambrose is a good wrestler. It's so weird.

Simp Cuck should've eased into it. He's at fault too.

Only impressive thing from op facts is that Vince even responded to Ambrose SMS.

To be real with you cuz I kinda have to agree, I know on paper it seems bad that the match was so-so or kinda boring then the finish is badass so it saves the whole thing but when it happens that's kind of how I feel. Orton Seth, Seth cashing in is what I remember the most from that WM. Orton AJ before WM where Orton caught AJ in that RKO was also hype. Or when Orton pulled Seth off the cage and RKO'd his ass. Orton for one knows how to get the desired effect with minimum work. I see what you are saying but it seems to be what Dean wants to do. So more power to him. Maybe he wouldn't be happy just chilling and still wants to accomplish his dream which he doesn't feel is possible in WWE for him.
Easy there big guy, I don't give a shit about AEW and Dean has always been a so-so wrestler. Nobody going apeshit.

Damn Mox thats some good shit, I said give it to me but damnnnn son

Attached: 1558507334517.png (679x671, 1.23M)

I know this sounds kinda petty, but based on those two podcasts Dean doesn't sound smart. Like really dumb almost on the spectrum. Some wrestlers in candid interviews you can tell have some smarts and sensibilities but Dean comes off as just straight up dumb. Why am I harping on this? I think that and him being a millennial combined exaggerates how bad he had it. This man started as a member of the shield and rocketed to the top. I know he has had to do stupid shit but the rock and to be Rocky Maiavia before they found something that worked. Kane had tons of shit gimmicks before being Kane. Same with Steve Austin. So a lot of wrestlers have to try things out before they find out what works for them and I feel this is what Vince is all about.

Now Dean is in the AEW right? He has full 100% creative control of his own character. He can be anything. Dress anyway he likes. Say and do what he wants. So what was his great reveal? A wild character crazy fighter that no one can trusts and DDTs everyone equally EVEN THE REF!!!!! He had so many great stories in his podcast about shit he suggested that Vince shot down so what does he suggest to Cody?

>Bro I will come in as Jericho is being a heel and DDT him.....then....then get this.....I will DDT the ref.........then Kenny Omega......I AM WILD AND CRAZY NO ONE CAN TRUST ME

I think people give this guy way too much credit. He has a lot of undeserved credit mainly because people want AEW to succeed. Can't wait till they go to a weekly format and week after week he will have to churn out his own shit I bet a lot of what he said will come back to bite him in the ass.

>Everyone expects the Brock match to go exactly as Dean invisioned it with Dean going through hell but having a weapon based hope spot
>None of that happened because Vince turned it down
>Most of those ideas got used for Undertaker and Orton's matches instead
All you had to do was let Dean pass out, he would have become the most over face in the company.

Holy shit can you e-drones let if fucking go, he's gone. He didnt enjoy being in WWE, a lot of wrestlers clearly hate it there its not just him.

I don't think you understand my point. I don't disagree that WWE sucks now mostly because they went public so that extremely limits what they can do. I also want AEW to do well because it might scare the shareholders into letting Vince do some things he couldn't before. I just think Dean is incredibly subpar, not memorable and not smart but is in the right place at the right time to ride on the AEW initial hype wave. I think this wave will crash when AEW goes to a weekly format.

He is still dumb

>born 1945
>not a boomer

>. I just think Dean is incredibly subpar, not memorable
>Most over member of the Shield despite being the most underpushed
>Was face of the company for a few months
>Top player since day 1 on the main roster
>Member of one of WWE's most important stables of all time
Okay

>almost all of this shield related

Thank you for making my argument for me

I dont think he's their ace in the hole so it wouldnt hurt that much if he cools off. I see him as just one of the first shots across the bow in terms of defectors like Luger or Hall

Yes, I agree that his WWE career was memorable.

No I agree that without the shield he is nothing

He's already more relevant and over than Seth and Roman combined as he was when the Shield started

>Great generation
>born after 1939
pick one

>He's already more relevant
Whoa there buddy it's only 3 minutes in a PPV. You know how many WWE wrestlers came to the impact zone also? How did that go?

>>He had an idea for an ending where Brock would slam him into thumbtacks and choke him out. As he was being choked out he would flip Lesnar off. He texted this to Vince and Vince replied “maybe :)”
He sounds like such a fucking mark holy shit

>Consistently over even without the Shield
>WWE Champion when not with the Shield
>First draft pick for Smackdown during the brand split
>Was the most over face in the company in 2016 had to be cooled off repeatedly by the company for Roman
>Workhorse champion doing multiple shows a day
Sure

>austin quits because he doesn't want to put over brock
Austin was willing to put over Brock, just not on some random episode of RAW with no build

>23 minutes ago
>0 likes or retweets
Stop posting your shit here Rovert

Kofi Kingston is "over" and has the belt. Your point? Are you implying these things matter?

This would've been a lot better than what they did. Would've gotten a reaction in any case, and would've worked for his character.

Wow....

>Multiple time IC/Tag champ
>Royal Rumble highlight machine
>One of the most popular factions of all time
>First African American WWE Champion
>Wrestlemania Headliner
Kofi might be one of the worst examples you could have chosen

You are a millennial.
This is projection.

It's just him suggesting things that would make him look strong. These ideas are legitimately what a 15 old would think is cool. And his character? He's just delusional because he kept getting fed bullshit from producers and backstage people and idiots online that he's "the edgy crazy one" and now he's just full on parody, this guy sums it up well >Bro I will come in as Jericho is being a heel and DDT him.....then....then get this.....I will DDT the ref.........then Kenny Omega......I AM WILD AND CRAZY NO ONE CAN TRUST ME
It's fucking parody.
>BRO I'M JUST SO F'N CRAZY LOOK AT ME STICK MY TONGUE OUT AND SHAKE MY HEAD HOLY CRAP I'M A LOONATIK

>These ideas are legitimately what a 15 old would think is cool.

Attached: hart-austin-wrestlemania-13-sharpshooter.jpg (545x480, 42K)

Yes, because Bret wasn't a monster and refusing to tap out and going blank is a spot that if overused, becomes stupid and generic. His little "flip him off like Bork did to Undercarder" spot is just him trying harder than he needs to to look cool, same as his suggestion of using moves that put him down in the past. It's not the Deannetty show, he needs to check his ego.

>Luger
>Dimes
Nobody cared about an image obsessed charisma vacuum. Even with his failed megapush.

>It somehow makes more sense for Austin to pass out to Bret Hart than it does Dean pass out to the monsterous Brock
>Studying tapes and your opponent is trying too hard
I don't know what Moxley did to you, but I hope you recover

It's not about having big and revolutionary ideas what change the sense of the business, it's about to get a proper and solid booking.

You put as example his debut in the Jericho/Omega pos-match. OK. In WWE it should be

>The next week at Monday Night RAW Dean Ambrose will return in a new attire and with his old ring name, Jon Moxley!

That's truly stupid.

Yes, because one is an actual underdog trying to fight the top guy and despite being out of his league he still refuses to quit while the other is some shmuck that's already been pushed going up against a guy that makes everyone look weak when he destroys them but even when losing Deannetty needs to flip him off like a total badass as he feints.
Also, burying other people's finishers to make your lame ass DDt look strong is dumb as fuck and you don't need to reinvent the wheel, in pro wrestling everyone has signature moves that thy use every match and yet they never get countered, but I guess studying and countering moves takes too much planning and thinking so let's just steal other moves and make them look weak, that's easier and gets the cheap pop.
You're defending the guy like he's fucking you on the side and refuse to acknowledge that all his ideas are just "lemme look strong, bro, just make me look like the crazy SOB that just keeps persevering until he beat everybody"

>Yes, because one is an actual underdog trying to fight the top guy and despite being out of his league he still refuses to quit
You literally just described Ambrose /Lesnar. Did Dean cuck you? You have some irrational hatred for him.

When you're getting the shit beat out of you and you're trying to figure out what you can get that will get you over within the confines of your character, something like this would work. Dean ended up getting nothing, it was a terrible match, no one gained anything from it, it was a waste of time.
If only 15 year olds think that shit is cool, then let him get over with the 15 year olds and let Brock get some heat with them. Fuck, do something, work the crowd, be entertaining. It's what sports entertainment is built on, it's not a hard concept.

I am the guy you replied to. I see what you are saying, but I think it's still too soon to judge. Let's give it time and see what happens. I don't see the big rush everyone has to predict all this shit now. As far as being intelligent, maybe he's not, but I'm not sure if that has an impact on being a good or even great wrestler. We'll see.

And you have an irrational love for him. Is he our bull?

>Cena pic
pottery

Based

>Pointing out facts and understanding why someone is going to look out for themselves is irrational love
I hope you recover from whatever it is Moxley did to you

When is this podcast coming out for people who aren't giving their shekels over to Keller?

Attached: 1460600110587.jpg (768x768, 65K)

>Vince replied “maybe :)”
lmao I love this

>Am I kah-why-e, pal? Ooo goo~

>They didn’t even rehearse the match because Brock didn’t get into town until the night before WM
>He had an idea for an ending where Brock would slam him into thumbtacks and choke him out. As he was being choked out he would flip Lesnar off. He texted this to Vince and Vince replied “maybe :)”
>leading up to the match he wanted to start using the ankle lock, and other moves that had put Lesnar down to show the crowd that he had been studying ways to beat Lesnar. He wasn’t allowed to.
>Brock didn’t show up to WM until 3 hours before the show, and they started talking right before their match during the second match of WM

I love Dean's passion, I'm really happy he's still wrestling and hopefully for the years to come.
Also interesting that they still managed to put up a decent match without planning much, though it could've been much better if people other than Dean actually gave a shit

>facts
The only fact here is that he's a crybaby mark and you're in love with him.

>Wrestling is fake
Then why do you watch it?

also
>rehearsing matches

He doesnt have more hair than me

based
whoa, even more based
BASED

boomers are literally all retarded

All these ideas are great and only dumbass PG no blood Cena era niggers disagree

>edrones need everything spelled out for them like babies
Pottery

Why was Steve calling him Dean when his name is Jon?

You're such a smark, who gives a fuck about “burying” finishers in an era where the sweet chin music has become a passerby move, its fucking Wrestlemania, WHY do you care that Dean wants to make his character look strong? The whole angle was Dean is a maniac who Lesnar can’t keep down even though hes a beast, all of these ideas would have worked with what WWE was presenting and youre worrying about irrelevant bullshit like protecting finishers when you have never entered a ring in your damn life, stupid fucking e drone

Wow, Dean almost comes off like a child, and I'm not a massive fan of those ideas

>Proposes two finishes
>One gets used for Taker and one for Orton
This is a #1 example of why you shouldn't list accolades like "oh he wasn't held back. He was WWE Champ!" when a guy lists his grievances.
We are in an age where Jinder Mahal and Kofi have been WWE champs. The titles don't matter it's all about how you're booked in the big moments. And both Roman and Rollins got to look like stars while Ambrose got pinned clean like a simp in 10 minutes

>who gives a fuck about “burying”
Ironic because all hes doing is crying about getting buried and all you're doing is crying that he got buried.
His ideas are simply stupid and if they did have him do all this shit to look strong then why shouldn't they have done these things for everyone else?

I want to listen to it but it's taking too long for the free version. Wade lied I believe and said the free one was up around Saturday night

based

Bryan lost in a similar time
Clean

Brock beats everybody most often. Why he didn't beat Randy is something I don't understand. I do think the finish for the Ambrose/Lesnar match should've been the bloody finish. i agree with him there.

But if the titles don't matter then why are so many people upset about not winning them?

Except Ambrose was NEVER buried.
His ego couldn't take being comedic, he wanted to be cool. He doesn't understand that you can be both.

>Reddit spacing
Go back

Attached: i d- i say i declair.png (600x706, 595K)

The ones who weren't just we'll scoop up WWE midcarders and try to give them main event status?
I mean Angle, or anybody without problems they signed before they changed because of Dixie and Hoak Hogan.

don't think he cared that it could or couldn't work

>I'M PRETTY KAWAII FOR A WHITE MAN

>straight after the podcast
He was still champion for at least a full month after the podcast and he was still in the championship scene for three months afterwards.

And that's the problem

The problem is Vince has no idea how to write either let alone both

>cutting off the sentence so you can use it for a bullshit argument you made up yourself
Retard, who cares about Dean using other finishers to take out Brock Lesnar? How the hell is that burying them? He was misused and mishandled by the E and thats why he left none of those ideas are stupid you only think they’re stupid because they didnt happen and youre a stupid e drone, im gonna guess you grew up watching the PG era cause thats the only possible reason you could be this much of a fag who doesnt know what theyre talking about

He seems fine now

Someone post an mp3 AAAAAAAAAA

>please ignore all the other wrestlers who said they hated working for Vince

This. Everything winds up being a burial whether intentional or intentional, there's no point arguing about semantics when it's Vince's riddled coke brain.

>First African American WWE Champion

Not this meme again

He is though, the rock doesn’t count cause he hates his black side

Dean kind of seems like a legit retard

This. Having interviewed people before (non-wrestling, mind you), the default start to most interviews is to ask something along the lines of "So, take me back. What's the earliest moment in your life that put you on track for [insert career here]? And when did you know this is what you wanted to do?" and then go from there. Let them tell their biography from their own POV, that way you can frame your other questions better and figure out how events in their life tie together to reach Point B from Point A.

If you don't want to talk about it, say so, and a non-shit interviewer who doesn't want to burn down his prospects at future interviews will nod and take a different approach.

Most of these ideas wouldn't change anything, including the ankle lock.
He's a mark so I don't think he'd understand, but the only reason Lesnar sold the ankle lock is because it came from a legit shooter like Angle, same reason why Lesnar lost clean to Angle at Vengeance 2003 after one Angle Slam.

No. There's a string of them
There's also a lot of them who love him, too (a much shorter list I'm sure).

Moxley used several words in the Jericho interview that stupid people don't use. He's not dumb at all, he just sounds like a burnout.

Reading this makes me assume you're like 20 at the oldest and at best only saw highlights of that feud and never experienced the entire thing because your description of it is talking out of your ass.

Those are called paragraphs

you should kill yourself.

popped

Attached: vince7.jpg (515x480, 52K)

There's so much to whine about who cares who it comes through. Jon grew up with the attitude era when wrestling was actually book. People bitch about the young folk but those who got to really experience have high expectations for the business. There's no denying there's money to be made by being a publicly traded company but there's no denying the tradeoffs. Wrestling should be like the sopranos or breaking bad - violent but compelling. It's basically neither. Fuck anyone who has anything to say. Where the fuck are you coming from. Are you legit defending wwe? Or is it just fuck Deannetty?

everything here is 100% correct. Most former WWE people are smart enough not to blame constantly blame WWE's creative because it puts pressure on them to light the wrestling world on fire after WWE. This is why he comes off like an idiot. His big reveal at DoN was
>i enter through the crowd like the SHIELD
>I give everybody my finish move from WWE
>i end the show with Cena's move

>He's already more relevant and over than Seth and Roman combined as he was when the Shield started
this is 100% false and laughable. Seth is a better wrestler in every possible way. Roman is a part of one of the biggest families in wrestling and is now going connected in Hollywood.

The overrating of Moxley is reaching retard levels.

>Seth is a better wrestler in every possible way
Yes, because "owie my knee hurts for the millionth time :(" is such a good way to work a match. Being the top guy in the company doesn't mean much when no one watches said company.

>Roman is a part of one of the biggest families in wrestling and is now going connected in Hollywood.
So, he's so talentless he needs to ride the coattails of other relatives to be relevant. Gotcha.

is still 100% more relevant that Ambrose. Roman's going to be walking the red carpet during his premeire next to the Rock, Statham and Idris. Dean will be doing his sloppy moveset at "Fyter Fest".

lol it's not even close bud. nice try.

Is the latest nu-male craze to start retorts with "Oh"?

>oh shut the Fuck up
>oh get over yourself
>oh piss off

I see bullshit posts all over like this

Attached: 1559174334052.jpg (410x307, 52K)

>he sounds like a burnout
I've heard of being burnt out, but not a burnout. Can a nigga get a definition, please?

I will admit I was surprised how underwhelming the match was of Dean vs Brock. That should have been a high selling match, and if Brock cared more, he definitely would have pulled it off. It could have been Austin vs Bret level of kino, but this is the 21st century. We don't get good things like that anymore.

you will

Attached: AEChad.png (989x932, 109K)

>trannies
>comedy spots
>sjw filled area
>Cody as head and the bucks as the top tag team

Haha no

Attached: 1548271440188.jpg (1166x849, 130K)