Christ she is smoking

Christ she is smoking.

Admit it, her and Cody are a true power couple. Much better than Haich and Steph, couple of fucking boomers if you ask me.

Attached: Brandi Rhodes.jpg (800x800, 79K)

She is unironically a 10/10, Cawdy is pretty good looking too

take a shower and brush your teeth

yeah
imagine if she could actually wrestle and was good on the mic

I think she's more entertaining without needing to do either of those.

Imagine caring if a hot negress can work a match. Get your dick wet, incel.

Shes ugly and built like a fridge

Look at those Fertile Hips just BEGGING you to put a Venti in her Womb....

PLEASE have sex

Attached: peng.jpg (824x1200, 133K)

Who cares

Get back to me when she and CAWdy create the biggest wrestling company in the world, have 3 kids, and become world famous business people. All coming up from nothing.

CAWdy can rely on his family name, Hunter never had that luxury. And Steph never had it easy, a woman in the WWE?

>Two Boomers, one roided up to his eyeballs and the other with a vag hanging like Ric Flairs Balls.
>Two youngsters at their peaks, one with wrestling pedigree, the other a smoking exotic goddess

Tough one

Attached: this triggers the Ecel.jpg (800x449, 77K)

>Create
>3 kids (all daughters, no heirs KEK)
>World famous
>From nothing
(You)

>young
Bruh she's like 36. They'll have autism babies

She has terrible charisma and carries herself awkwardly. I bet she fucks like a dead fish.

Would still hit it

Attached: 1551403250892.jpg (1080x1325, 339K)

>shills don't post on /as-

>I bet she fucks like a dead fish
She's black, user

Least she hasn't hit menopause.

Haich probably fires blanks now, the two of them will have one of those loveless marriages where they sit down at dinner and read books instead of talking to each other.

Meanwhile Cody and Brandi are rocking out with their cocks out and having mad sex.

Attached: haichaa.jpg (600x315, 17K)

Negress looks like a tranny. Stop calling all black wamen hot because you think people won’t think your a faggot for ‘not being a racist’.

fine dead monkey, whatever

Attached: 1552837910563.jpg (1054x1086, 137K)

And they actually built their own success rather than being handed down a multi million dollar company (that they don't have creative control of to this day). Haich and Steph are a bunch of sad losers in comparison.

Comparing her and Cody to Steph and Haitch is like comparing apples and oranges, except one of the oranges is also a nigger

Back to /pol/ please, AEW is an inclusive brand

Attached: coochie.jpg (616x767, 35K)

whitey worked into a seethe yet again

>He doesn't love a big black ass

More for me then, Cletus.

Hunter wasn’t handed a damn thing and neither was Stephanie. If you think she had it easy because she was a McMahon you’re insane - Vince was always hardest on his own family.

I want to fuck your refrigerator

Attached: 1558873635206.jpg (1242x1512, 1.49M)

worked

>More for me then, Cletus.
Not likely, virgin

Sure thing pal. That's why he fired Bruce without reason other than Stephanie yelling about him.

>/pol/tards are triggered because white girls have zero ass

Disliking black chicks is the greatest work Yea Forums ever invented. Sure nig culture is shit and there’s fat disgusting smelly sheboons, but a geninune 10/10 black chick is where the dimes are, trust me, those bitches are loyal af

your grandmother has autism

There's no such thing as a loyal woman, fool.

smoking what?

rent free
Also she has pretty minimal booty too, looks flat as hell in the pic you replied to

Yes yes we know i wish i could tap that woman out too

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

That’s cause you’re too busy chasing those snow bunnies online slapnuts, go have some Hershey kisses and get back to me nigga lmao

Based and Mocha-pilled

I mean if anyone who doesn't like her is going to be labeled /pol/ by the sensitive All-Estrogens I might as well go full force with it

NIGGER NIGGER LOOK AT THAT NIGGER SMELLY SHEBOON NIGGER BITCH STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND CUT OFF CODY'S DICK SO HE CAN REALIZE THE TRANNIES YOU MADE HIM HIRE ARE ACTUALLY MUTILATED FREAKS

Did a black chick reject you or something?

What show was this from?!

Brittany's mom wasn't NEAR that black, this kid will be a lot uglier

Attached: brit mom.png (1166x776, 911K)