*is the only entertaining thing in all of modern wrestling in your path*

*is the only entertaining thing in all of modern wrestling in your path*

Attached: HOLY BASEDOLA.jpg (1087x558, 310K)

Enjoy watching Brock dance like a retard cause he is probably gone for another 4 months after that sandnigger event

Attached: 1547834083396.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

What about me?

Attached: IMG_2206.jpg (726x380, 64K)

24/7 is already irrelevant
>It's called 24/7
>"Can be defended anytime, anywhere"
>It can't
>In actual practice is only ever defended on RAW and SmackDown
>Even at that, it's just a joke comedy spot for jobbers to have 5 seconds of screen time

Truth vs Brock when?

>Debut a 24/7 championship
>The guy who left RAW that day with the belt the last week still being champion 7 days later

How are they so fucking boring

Firefly Funhouse was kino this week and that Sami Zayn segment was p good

Bayley tried to get it backstage on a house show, you need to follow socials boomer.

You're silly if you don't believe it will eventually get passed around online or during house shows. But they will spend 5 minutes recapping it on RAW.

I want the champ to 24/7 Livestream

Honestly, Brock having the briefcase is kind of a neat idea. He'll be gone for a long ass time, people will forget he has it, and then appear unexpectedly to fuck over someone.

The Seth experiment failed. He will win the belt and Roman will chase until the Rumble.

Brock will then win the rumble and win at Mania

The Belt will change hands for a pop at the Aussie and Jihadi show. It will even swap at NXT UK

Roman is on Smackdown

it wont have prestige if they hot potato it

Wildcard

They found the best champion day 1 of the belt. It’ll die when Truth loses it

Who are you?

>24/7 is already irrelevant
its second most relevant thing in WWE ya simp, even more relevant than both "top" champions

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 WWE - YouTube.png (1073x1044, 1.39M)

>in all of modern wrestling
how do you know that when all you watch is wwmeme?

>seething

Truth's one of the only active Attitude Era guys that hasn't had a match with him.

>watching outlaw wrestling
Have sex, ya weak chinned redditor

worked and seethepilled

The point of that belt is to be hot potatoed, you gay retard

Your future ding-dong diddly stepdad lil nigga

Why don't they just make Brock a face anti-hero because they are clearly struggling to find anybody people are going to root for against him.

Talenberry!

ya boiling?
ya fuming?

Keeping it on based entertaining Truth is the only way for that jobber belt to not die a quick death

bray becoming the lovechild of pennywise & a member of slipknot pretty much killed that gimmick.

based

>wins the belt at Saudi event or Summerslam
>Roman or whoever the fuck you wanna book beats Brock in the second to last match
>#30 in the rumble is Ali
>Brock takes out Ali during his walk out and takes his rub AGAIN
Kino

based and badass

Attached: brockbox.jpg (760x444, 165K)

Check'd

I dunno, if the mask keeps to a limited appearance and he only wears it during hulk out periods or the like I think it'll still be a great gimmick