ITT: GOATs that are never discussed on Yea Forums

ITT: GOATs that are never discussed on Yea Forums

Attached: 1309696-20091007115139_200910061327.jpg (426x640, 31K)

THE GOAT

Attached: Sakuraba.webm (800x606, 2.61M)

Attached: 12224045_1695966867290423_1859824496_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Sucksuraba is like Suzuki except he actually won a few fights that weren't fixed.

Attached: 1488330359352.webm (576x432, 2.55M)

Sakuraba will tell you himself that he didn't have the most impressive technique and most of his wins were by a stroke of luck. Also he had poor conditioning, a drinking and smoking problem, and was facing roid monsters who outweighted him.

there's nothing "lucky" about defeating Royce Gracie in a 45 minute MMA bout

jesus christ. end the fucking fight ref, you idiot.

Attached: 1527811410262.jpg (1200x900, 181K)

>Sakuraba as known as The Gracie KIller, and discusses beating Royce, Ryan, Royler, and Renzo Gracie.
>“It was just luck,” said Saku.
>“If we fought again, it might got the other way. It wouldn’t be the same every time.
His word, not mine.

>t. asshurt Gracie fanboy

>Sakuraba makes humble comment
>faggot tries to turn this into some kind of victory for the Gracies
He already proved his superiority where it counts; in the ring. Talking shit afterwards is completely unnecessary. That's what real winners do.

You are a relentless cocksucker. Good job.

What in the fuck??

worked

God Sucksuraba fanboys are absolutely unbearable.

You’re the only person I’ve ever heard use the term “suckeraba.” I’m pretty sure you’re the only person on earth who wouldn’t like him.
Fucking love Sakuraba.

U mad that Saku exposed gracie jiu jitsu as a meme form of "martial arts"

Its ok to admit it bud

Attached: 1450992416620[1].webm (448x336, 1.08M)

stop crying

ya seething mutt?

Translation: ARGGHHHHH HOW FUCKING DARE YOU NOT CALL SUCKSURABA THE BEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME?!?!?!? DON'T YOU KNOW HE BEAT LIKE THREE GRACIES?!?!?!?!?!?! THE GRACIES ARE ELITE FIGHTERS AND NOT A FAMILY OF RETARDS NOW

Almost no man on Earth had a chance against prime Wandy tho famigo

stop seething

It took one webm of Sucksuraba getting the shit kicked out of him (as usual, he does have 17 losses after all) to make you relentlessly samefag at me like a little bitch.

>frothing at the mouth so badly he think I know who that zipperhead is, and that I'm samefagging

ya seething?

My dude you're literally seething

You are so mad. You probably weren’t even born when Sakuraba beat all the Gracies. There’s no need to be so dour.

>it was just luck
>all those fights, just pure luck
Fuck off gracie faggot

His words, words that he even repeated in his autobiography.

Sucksuraba has 17 losses. This is the legendary fighter you worship.

>the assmad gracy fanboy that's also phoneposting
Pathetic

He fought people who were roided up you casual

Say what you want about the Gracies, but at least the Yakuza never fixed their fights.
You ever hear the story in John McCarthy's book about how at UFC Japan they told him to make sure Sakuraba didn't get hurt? Then when he stopped the fight early, the Yakuza threatened the promotion to make sure he was placed back into the tournament he'd just been eliminated from.
What a fraud, and the best defense you've got is calling me a fanboy of the biggest fags in BJJ.

Yes I'm sure Sucksuraba was totally natty in Pride.

We have threads about SAKUGOAT from time to time

good thread

Attached: D7n9cIVV4AEJirN.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

And? He spent his entire career fighting out of his weight class and kept fighting way past his prime. That's like saying bj Penn and Hughes were never good because of all their losses

Attached: bagwell2.jpg (300x255, 14K)

Attached: Kazuyuki-Fujita.jpg (252x413, 39K)