Embarrassing

Embarrassing

Attached: F0DE3E52-9C82-4B02-9F4C-2A0022DEAB77.jpg (1242x1699, 398K)

based

Is this Chinese cartoon not popular with the kids anymore?

>Dragon Ball and now this
Based All Anime Wrestling knowing there autistic audience.

Oh, so this is bad, but Triple H dressing up like the Terminator is A-OK, huh?

what is that not a cool anime show lol i dunno

>sjw online

The thing no one is talking about is how kino the fact that this costume had a torn off black wing in contrast with the giant white wing he had at WK.

only good thing about SAO is the hentai bruh

>SAO

fuck isekeis

Attached: 1549950179181.jpg (480x349, 54K)

Kenny isn't popula...

Attached: cc7cbc5e7406f9e36808ebda1ca65d0d.png (699x634, 337K)

>watching anime in his thirties
Holy yikes I dropped weeb shit back in middle school

>SAO

Attached: do-you-have-the-right-to-disappoint-me-to-this-14883326.jpg (499x373, 53K)

Why couldnt he get one that fits him?
Is he normally this fat, and is his hair supposed to be shit or is it a gimmick

Infinetly better than Kenny's attempt. HHH had a decent go at it and he had Arnie on screen to introduce him.

Attached: KennyOmega.jpg (777x437, 205K)

Kenny is huge in Japan. He was everywhere last year. Billboards, adverts, on the side of trains etc.

SAO was so crap. One of my friends kept insisting I watch it and it was just dot hack but the main character buries everyone and it wasn't a commercial for some shit ps2 games

SAO is shitty and old as hell, what the fuck Kenny, that being said.
>Wrestling fans of all fucking people judging Anime fans when anime has become more mainstream and acceptable for a normal person to like than being a wrestling fan

He said Undertale is one his favorite games, we already knew he has shit taste.

he's too pussy to wear a real man's attire

Attached: devilgoat.png (1063x793, 540K)

Kenny may have pleb taste but I buy that he actually enjoys all this shit unlike wrestlings other huge dweeb Xavier Woods who always comes across like a poser.

Shit like SAO is the reason i hate anime. Fuck SAO and fuck anime.

I'm fine with Kenny being a weeb, but if you gotta do a fucking isekai at least pick a good one like konosuba.

>leveling him the fuck up in dbz tenakichi 3 with both prior games loaded
gawd damn he was so fun to use at times

based

Attached: 1557366260724.png (266x300, 154K)

I don't hate Kenny but
>SAO
whats wrong with him, it's an anime for low teen kids

Anime is not mainstream at all. Its a niche like prowrestling. Prove it then, because WWE has a lot of exposure still. Dont count Pokemon because its fame is from the games not the shitty anime. Provide me ratings, merch sales and compare it to WWE.

Eiichiro Oda is a billionaire. Suck a cock.

The fact that anime has female fans that dont look like hideous orcs would help

Crunchyroll has 2 million paying subscribes, which is more than the WWE Network and pretty much more than the people even watching their shows at this point.

someone make a thread on Yea Forums

>Create the most popular, beloved, critically acclaimed manga, become essentially the Toriyama of your generation
>Your kids still like Pretty Cure more than your manga.
rip

Go outside and see the world and come back then suck my dick because I’m right, incel

Anyway for you to prove the popularity of anime/manga in the west cuck. Compare that populariy to WWE and its social media bs. Whats popular in Japan dont count in this discussion.

WWE does 2+ million in ratings tho.

I have friends who are anime fans who banter me about being into wrestling because wrestling is more gayer than anime

And it's dropping every week. They've already done a few sub-2 million hours. But either way, Crunchyroll has more paying subscribes than the Network.

It's a pretty lame distinction because wrestling is basically real life shonen. If anything should have fan crossover, it's those. Unless your friends are dirty SoL watchers.

>moving goalposts this much
The absolute state of you lol

So does pro wrestling some times. Can say the same for anything really.

>muh true scotsman
Even then Oda has said in the past he's more popular in the US than in Japan and that actually annoys him. End yourself

What's next?
Sasuke cosplaying?

Just post real evidence then faggot. Prove it with numbers, in the west. WWE still has a heavy social media presence also. Still doing 2million +.

SAO is fucking shit, can't defend him even as a weeb.

Weebs are crypto pedos

Crunchyroll has 2 million paying subscribes, which is more than the WWE Network.

So then WWE and anime are at the same level of popularity then.

>social media presence
I even gave WWE the benefit of including amateur and indie wrestling lmao

Attached: 3717175930101156291087.jpg (1063x1530, 202K)

100+ anime franchises vs WWE. About the same for chinese cartoons and fake fighting.

>"anime is a niche just like wrestling"
>"top manga artist with the #1 IP this generation right now is a billionaire"
>NO NO NO IT CAN ONLY BE THE WEST
>"the top manga artist has said himself he's more popular in the west than Japan despite having his property smeared all over Japan "
Im starting to feel bad for you.
This also doesn't mention other properties blowing up in the west

Show me numbers and not your meme bs. Articles, etc.

Anime has one of the biggest subreddits ever made.
If you seriously think anime isn't normie as fuck, I've got some bad, bad news for you.

I love this shit, though. I love the insane amount of retarded weebs who suddenly start shitting on anime as soon as it went mainstream over the past 5 or so years.

WWE youtube, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Not to mention WWE always trends even AEW.

There are bigger subreddits than that for multiple bs.

I highly doubt Kenny cares about that series. This is just pandering.

Not meme shit but merely the truth

So i just got to rely on your words. Show me charts. Compare WWE merch sales vs anime merch sales in the west. Ratings, WWE vs Anime shows in the west.

Stop posting and get some sunlight, you clearly haven't spoken to a real person in the last ten years.

Attached: 6ab9aad06f6611adeb630751d4d79df0.png (320x271, 13K)

Yes and for 5 years anime has been searched more across those platforms than all of professional and amateur wrestling

Hogan's matches is my favourite shonen anime

Take your own advice weeb, your here in 4chin also. Check the gaming subreddit. Pretty small still. Also anime sub represents many anime franchises. Square circle is just wrestling smark center not the entire fanbase.

>Square circle is just wrestling smark center not the entire fanbase
Smarks are literally the only fans left

Terminator is fucking awesome, SAO is cringe.

>is more over with normies than the entire WWE roster

Attached: IMG_20181225_203758.jpg (1536x2048, 889K)

Kenny Omega did Terminator also...

*rapes you*

Nope. Drones are still watching. Those drones are wwe fanboys 4life but they are not smarks.

>Weeb
I fucking hate anime and I'm done replying to you. Keep pretending every other kid and people around 18 don't watch anime if it makes you feel happy. You're literally the stereotypical manchild wrestling fan, completely lacking self-awareness.

But wrestling trends worldwide still tho. All you have is search results which is not a credible source to prove your point. Fake fighting has anime beat.

When will Yea Forums stop pretending they are some feathouse in the 90s filled with white douches.
Wrestling is no longer mainstream cool, only Indians and snot nosed entitled white kids watch it now, anime has actual attractive people that like it and it became cool, imagine talking to someone and say you like wrestling vs saying you like anime.

No that was shit too because it was dumb but at least you COULD do Terminator well (like Kenny himself did), you can't do SAO well because it's shit inherently.

>snot nosed white kids
Kids don't watch wrestling.
>became cool
Anime is an incredibly cringy thing to admit to liking, just like wrestling.
Stop making it so obvious you haven't left the basement in years.

user i hate anime and wrestling. You got mad over this still tho. Still fake fighting is more popular in the usa. People are into capeshit and star wars.

Yeah watch him grow even more popular among the geek/video game/kotaku community and become a huge deal.
That's how you can go mainstream in wrestling, appeal to others community that are bigger, everyone is a kotaku today. Everyone knows anime and the geek culture is considered pop culture at this point. So yes Kenny omega is a modern pop pandering wrestler.
And he is gonna be the next big thing, meanwhile you will be forgotten one week after you go ding dong deadly RIP.

Bro capeshit is cool, anime is cringe weeb shit.

>capeshit is cool
t. Johnny Reddit

I know this is at midnight, but its the only credible evidence i could find. Can you weebs just fuck off. WWE and anime are both shit.

Attached: Here.jpg (390x512, 43K)

I did refer to it as capeshit cuck.
GoT, Star Wars, Superhero shit, Harry Potter shit. This shit is what people consider cool and kids are mostly into.
Also zoomer games.

Kek, not even Dragonball draws that much.

Dubs on Toonami are the AM RAW of anime.

>using fucking toonami as a metric for anime drawing power
peak retard right here

Weeb Cope.
If its popular enough it should draw. Its not drawing dimes. Accept it.

there were multiple 10k+ live crowds in mexico to watch episodes of dragon ball super, ya seethe bitch lmfaoooooooooo

Anime dubs have been dying for years. There's a reason Toonami died in the first place and the revival has been declining consistently. They're a glorified rerun now.

Mexishit not USA, the only country that matters.
More cope.

you could get a job at a stadium with how quickly you move goalposts

That's bad man.

Were basing this on the ratings here, not mexishit, stay on topic fag.

The Broly movie made 123 million dollars, ya simp.

Lol no it wasn't and no shit Toonami ratings in the late night change that.

That's because Broly/Z nostalgia draws dimes, Super is shit.

Yes, because Terminator is fucking awesome while SAO is straight up garbo.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.43_[2019.02.19_11.07.51].jpg (1920x1080, 760K)

How would Yea Forumsie's have reacted to Sakuraba Mario?

Attached: 58410778_137620867397465_6521249126136465356_n.jpg (623x448, 49K)

More cope. Ratings are ratings, deal with it. Lol and i thought WWE fans were the ultimate butthurt cope tards lol. See ya cuck, keep enjoying your irrelevant mandrama/weeabo ching chong cartoons.

That's because Dragon Ball in general draws dimes. Thats why their dub ratings are that high in the beginning of a dying anime dub block, no matter how shit Super is.

>Super is shit.

Super regularly crashed Crunchy whenever a new episode was up

Attached: ipsales.jpg (1150x649, 123K)

If ratings from late night anime dubs that still trends on Twitter at times is all you got then I accept you surrender, dronetty. :)

Kirito is a better character and more complex than Conan the Barbarian

Talk about the Wrestling Bubble

Why don't smarks like Deku?

Attached: 1554839502373.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Deku was unironically based and written perfectly in tandem with All Dimes before they gave him 7 extra quirks and completely screwed the pooch

He's a crybaby bitch so nobody wants to walk around as him and none of these manlets have the build to be All Might.

Having too many shonen anime ruined Toonami that Demarco faggot has ruined any chance to have more fanservice shows since Kill la Kill. Remember this guy fucking edited Satuski and Ragyo incest scene. This anime came around 1am it was perfect time to with to show alot of nudity but no he bitched about and went on tirade on how it was too distasteful.

Fuck him, all his stupid choice has ruined it in his control.

This.

So is Vince McMahon retard. Both still niche.

Picking that shit anime, what is Kenneth thinking?

He is marketing to untapped markets.
Hes probably fishing for sponserships.
It works with zoomers.
Everyone who plays fighting games are fans of his from him marketing to them.

He's just getting we weeb audience. That's it. We need more goofy gimmicks.

Thought that was an amazing detail.

Anime isn't some nebbishy subculture anymore. Anyone can get anything now. You dont have to go though the trouble of torrenting or having the delightful experience of paying for a $30 DVD containing 3-5 episodes. For fucks sakes, they had Anime months at Gamestop and Hot Topic. Would have loved that shit in my high octane weeb daze around the turn of the century. Pic related. A time i can never return to.

Attached: 20190411_131754.jpg (4032x2268, 2.78M)

I actually enjoyed SAO. It wasn’t that great of a show. But I liked it. I also like Kenny Omega so I marked out pretty hard for this. It wasn’t a 100% kirito cosplay he did have the one wing on the back and kirito doesn’t rock his shit like this. Nothing wrong with like shit anime. Pretty sure we all do.

Attached: 680604B4-24D5-4CE5-8FF9-F763F9619F67.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

hes the animeme guy fatasses project themselves onto

>hating anime
Oof
>while posting on a weeb site
Yikes
>and watching pro wrasslin
Cringe
>specifically WWE, which has officially been children's entertainment for years
Have sex

When we getting a chad clover reference in wrestling

Attached: 93F02DB3-8A2C-4757-9D52-362448A24675.png (1239x746, 685K)

>comparing SAO to the Terminator

Attached: Mike.png (427x393, 328K)

Based Kenny doing what he likes

Attached: 1532825062961.jpg (600x229, 29K)

You sure it's not a Sephiroth reference? Kenny isn't an anime guy.

He got into Japanese culture from Initial D

I didn't know about all that or of an individual to blame for it. I remember when looking at the blocks every quarter asking why is it only Shounen shit here?

But seriously if the scene was so distasteful why would you fucking air the show at all?

Yes because Terminator is good
SAO is bad

This. Pretty based, desu. It's noble of him to come out and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Its fucking adult Swim, on CN.
CN is a dead channel that only shows Teen Titans go. Thats not a joke, their schedule is basically that fucking show 24/7

yea this is cringe since SAO sucks. He should have came out in Goku's outfit.

The best Terminator entrance theme right here...

Attached: 1551920340001.jpg (1006x502, 45K)

based and cuckimepilled

>pushed as top babyface for 2 years
>jobs to Bakugou for no reason
>entire roster gets buried in an attempt to repair the damage and make him look strong
He's like Reigns if he cried a lot

Attached: the day BnHA died.jpg (934x843, 228K)

what a fucking burial

>7 extra quirks
What the fuck?

Anime has been mainstream for a while now. Why do you think every single new anime coming out is shit now? Their target demographic are normies. Modern wrestling is shit by the way. I still love old wrestling and will never be ashamed in liking it.

Ummm it's actually 'Benny Ortega."