How to kill a company in 3 easy steps

>How to kill a company in 3 easy steps

Attached: Sinking ship.png (1261x465, 844K)

S

>BURN IT DOWWWWN
>company begins to go down in flames when you become the guy
heh. strange, isn't it?

Wow I called in sick to watch DoN but I have to do laundry and play ms pac man on Monday night without giving a single fuck what happens on RAM.

SOS

>How to kill a company in 1 easy step

Attached: aew-double-or-nothing-poster-grid.jpg (650x400, 69K)

>There are more stars in that image than in op's
KEK

BASED

How many layers of irony are AEW fans on?

*kills wwe with one wrestlemania*

>Jericho= One shitty, not even that big Star
>Seth/Kofi/Becky= Zero Stars
AEW literally wins by default

>5 wrestlers are WWE rejects
Ouch!

Attached: sure got us LOL.jpg (1088x1450, 181K)

>Seth
Awful. The gimmick is cringe. Seth only works good as a chickenshit heel. You don't believe him in any other spot. Give him back his stooges too and give him a good babyface to feud with. Not Roman.

>Kofi
Affirmative action champ. Literally cannot convince me otherwise. Complete joke.

>Becky
Overrated as fuck. I don't get it. The "man" gimmick is retarded.

Jericho isn't a star though.
This is why I ask how many layers of irony you're on, because it seems that suddenly Chris Jericho and Dean Ambrose are meant to be big deals. It's outright weird.

Saves your company

Attached: r_truth__24_7_champion_by_thegomezdesigns_dd7o8l1-pre.png (896x892, 1003K)

In the end it doesn't matter who's champion in WWE. Not as long as their booking and production completely sucks balls.

>WWE rejects
>WWE wanted to resign both the people in that image you posted
>They rejected the WWE
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....BTFO

so much cope here

I just raped you like you're Kevin Nash. Reduced to repeating the cope mantra to try and soothe anal pain.

Seth is such a statistically proven anti draw? Why the hell does he keep getting a belt?

>Jericho isn't a star though
What in the fuck is this retarded shit? Are you working me?

R Truth is one of the best guys in WWE. Wish he got a run with the real belts.

None of these are as bad as Kofi. I still can't fucking believe that not only did Kofi win the belt, he still has it to this day. He's probably the single most overrated wrestler WWE has. Basically he's just a shitty version of ali, which is a shitty version of ricoshit, which is a shitty version of will ospreay. As soon as he started doing segments with bryan, it was blatantly clear that he isn't even fit to steam his tofu. Every moment Kofi Kingston has the belt is an unprotected chair shot to the dick head of WWE.

Attached: vbkHHVljZn.png (586x666, 560K)

Because he's anti-dimes Godfather Triple Cuck's boy

It should have been Truth years ago. Even now at 50 you could have put him in a similar role as Kofi and have him be at least as successful. Truth is that good and reliable and drones that willing to accept nearly anyone in an underdog challenger role.

They went all in on the Shield and don't want to admit they were wrong about any of it. It's hard for Vince to admit he was wrong about Seth or Roman and walk back five years of investment over anyone not named Brock.

For me, it should have been 2007 Bobby Lashley as the first real black wwe champion. They had strap the rocket all the way with him, even had the endorsement of the president. Gigantic fuck up by the WWE

Attached: 69247-1508061938-800.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Trump should come back and put Lashley over

>Seth
Lost all his momentum when WWE decided to keep him as a heel after the comeback from his first major surgery. Stayed in the mid-card until Roman literally almost died, then was pushed as the "oh shit we have no one else" top baby face. Now Seth is just a boring 'fighting' champion that is happy to be there

>Kofi
Caught lightning in a bottle, but not has done nothing with it. Turned the WWE champion into a mid-card title by injuring Bryan again, and is now given high profile wins just to desprately legitimize him instead of actually building feuds.

>The artist formally known as Becky two-belts
Did really nothing with the belts other than have a rushed feud with Lacey Evans and continue the never-ending feud with Charlotte. She basically exists now only so that WWE can claim that they still totally care about the women's evolution when in reality women in WWE have been getting buried for the past 2 years because they don't get dimes.

2003 Booker T.

wrestlers are WWE rejects
what did he mean by this?

MINT

i'm an e-drone but what the fuck is this jericho isn't a star meme you niggers are pushing? the guy unified wwf and wcw titles how the fuck is he not a star?

PUT THE STRAP ON HIM

>Maintains more viewers than even Brock when he's in the third hour of Raw
>Managed to turn a death spot match at Mania in to crowd reinvigorating spectacle that the women proceeded to botch
>Best match out of Rollins in 4 years, best of Lashley's since leaving WWE, best match in Braun's career, and top notch showings against Brock, Cena and AJ
>Managed to stay over despite the company burying him repeatedly
>Clean wins over Roman, Rollins, Bobbo, AJ and current AEW Ace Kenny Omega
>Works the LGBT marks
>Works the smarks
>Works the anti smarks
>Works the anti anti smarks
>Beat merch
>Best entrance theme
>Delicious eye candy for the 18-34 demographic (literally and regularly outperforms the women in the female demographic)

Give me ONE reason Rollins and Kofi should be champ instead of Big Dick Devitt

Attached: BAlorWM35-1200x675.jpg (711x399, 53K)

Unironically Balor/Brock is the only chance WWE has in the short-term of stopping a bleed to AEW.