Who has had the more impressive career?

Who has had the more impressive career?

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 53K)

Can't remember the last time HHH had a good match but he always inserts himself into a feud for WM.

Jericho.

Jericho

HHHs brain/life needs too be studied by a psychologist of a clear sociopath

Both are incredible.
Jeriboomer goes to be good everywhere while Haitchi literally fucked his way to the top of WWE.

HHH. He headlined more Wrestlemania, won more World Wrestling Entertainment Championships, more Royal Rubles, King of The Ring. invaded the WCW on a tank and turned the Monday night war around in WWFs favor. Jericho took Juv's mask and is a lifetime midcarder

Cunter literally fucked his way to the top, he's an extreme narcissist who's never had a great match and he's also a cuckold
Nothing about his career is impressive

Jericho, but Paul is in line to inherit half if not all of a multibillion dollar company so he comes out on top at the end.

Unironically Triple H. Jeriboomer is still busting his ass in bingo hall feds while Triple H is this:

Yeah but I mean when you sit in on creative meetings you tend to have pull.

Or are we saying Russo won the WCW belt clean back in the day?

H is a great heel, decent wrestler and amazing politician. He owes a lot to the people AROUND him more than he does his abilities in the ring.

Personally it's a travesty he's a 92 time wwe champs and Mick Foley held the belt 3 times.

H is decent, not top of the field like Jericho was.

Jericho. Haitch was always a shitter

>more Royal Rubles

TRIPLE MACHKA

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 234K)

Y2J. Triple H will always be known as the guy who fucked the bosses daughter and anything he received was because of fucking Steph

As a pro-wrestler or a promoter?

The answer to both is probably Jericho, since he's great at promoting himself and giving the people what they want.

i was gonna say triple h but is right

Jericho is going to be headlining NJPW against Okada while Triple H couldn't even go 20 minutes with Batista.

Jericho. Tripletty has always sucked.

Yeah but more people will remember Foley winning the belt the first time than any of H's shitty reigns.

>more than he does his abilities in the ring
he's severely underrated by the autists on here
if you don't think haitch is one of the GOAT's you wouldn't know good wrasslin' if it superkicked you in the face

Good question desu. It's going to have to go to Y2J though. He has worked quite literally all around the world and suffered no serious injuries. He has been the top star on a number of different promotions.
HHH has an extremely impressive career as well but everyone will instantly discredit it because he's married to Steph, even though before they were even dating his career was impressive, but everyone wants to ignore that timeline.

Attached: 1551639354179.jpg (720x709, 42K)

>every year he gets a chance to crack open a beer in his thighs and watch Wrestlemania live
I'm thinking he's had the better career

Attached: 69f1798b0a820f6759ac5ccf3c79cfbd.jpg (711x960, 86K)

Plenty of pros have said he isn't shit in the ring like Bret

Remember that being a wrestler isn't ONLY about in ring work. Not everyone has to be an amazing technician but I'm just saying that 3H was LUCKY he was around when he was. If he was in say the golden era he'd be fucked or if he just started today.

Good heel, great politician, okay wrestler.

True but I just think 3 is low given the era and how much Mick gave and did.

Jericho hands down.

Jericho
>able to reinvent himself at will
>Shiny Vest,Suit Jericho,Jericho (w/The List),Light Up Jericho,Y2J,Ralphus Jericho and always gets over
>inspired and influenced many stars today like Owens,Rollins,D-Bry,Ziggler
>New York Times Bestselling Author
>Fozzy (Judas is based at least)
>succeeded in ECW,WCW,SMW,WWF/WWE,NJPW,CMLL
>probably going to change shit again with AEW
>killed it in New Japan despite being boomer

Hunter
>Katie Vick
>most Royal Rumble wins
>couldn't succeed outside of the WWE
>raped by Vince McMahon in the hot sweltering Summer Night of 1998

>inspired and influenced many stars today like Owens,Rollins,D-Bry,Ziggler

I couldn't have said it any better myself: the answer is HHH.

Jericho hands down.
>Wrestled in CMLL, WCW, NJPW, ECW, and WWE
>won championships sanctioned by NWA (promoted in CMLL), WCW, NJPW, ECW, and WWE
>unified the WWF and WCW World Heavyweight Championships
Jericho started winning midcard titles immediately while Hunter was jobbing to literal whos in WCW. Hunter fucked his way up to the top to win world titles while Jericho basically honed his craft in wrestling and promos to win world titles and unifying them. Jericho is only just started to become a mark for himself, but he'll never get to the level Hunter is at in a million years.

He sells like no one else and his matches are always buttery smooth. I don't see how anyone can complain about his in-ring performance.

What? That makes no sense. He was in the fucking attitude era. If he sucked he would've been buried when surrounded by talent like that.

What is so bad about him? Explain it to me.

don't you have NXT to book, Paul?

One of the things you are forgetting is that OKAY =/= BAD. He is OKAY but move wise he never brought a lot to the table never did anything new or different. Also what I'm saying is H was helped a LOT by the guys around him. The Rock and Foley especially.

He had a nice flying knee and top 10 spinebuster

While Jericho is one of the GOATs, Triple H has had the overall better career so far.

Yeah definitely okay moves.

Jericho has been great everywhere, Hunter is Ric Flair minus the charisma

I'm saying he's not just okay he's fucking great. That's why I'm asking what makes him not great.

Trips is a big boy bruiser not a fairy winkle technical fag. He oozes power when he does his moves and that's exactly what he needs to do.
You said it yourself wrasslin' isn't all moves, it's also story telling and acting and he always tells a story and sells the act. I always buy him in the ring.
his finisher's GOAT and also this They feed off each other. That's what always happens when two great wrasslers wrestle. They make each other look good.

Watch his street fight with Cactus and tell me he "he's okay", I dare you.

>what makes him not great.
He's bored crowds for 15 years.

Triple H and it still would have been Triple H if he never fucked Steph.

Actually I take this back. The more I think about it Jericho has always been just ahead in every category other than physique.

Y2j without a doubt

While HHH played the Game of Thrones and only has to get rid of the boss. Jericho has been around for ages, all around the world and was never boring. All while doing music on the side. So if you want to go by archived more in wrestling, it would be Jericho. Making a mark in WWE is one thing, making one all around the world is another.

>He has worked quite literally all around the world and suffered no serious injuries
This is still nuts to me

>He headlined more Wrestlemania, won more World Wrestling Entertainment Championships, more Royal Rubles, King of The Ring.
*was on booking team during most of this
>invaded the WCW on a tank and turned the Monday night war around in WWFs favor.
lolling

Attached: 1528925488016.jpg (829x816, 133K)

Considering based Boomerico has been around the world from the start, it has to be him. Paul is probably only loved in the states while jericho is universal. He is still over as fuck in mexico

In kayfabe, Trips and it's not close.
Out of kayfabe, Jericho and it's not close.

both are second tier no drawing simps.
When austin, rock, hogan etc left in the 2000s. they were forced to push these queers and the rating fell harder than owen hart.

In terms of wrestling, Jericho easily.

Haitch's legacy will never not be the guy who fucked the bosses daughter for a push

Jericho was never a top guy

Neither was Triple H

hhh is the mintier one in this conparison

Jeriboomer.
He was a smaller guy and had nothing to his name.
No family name and he didn't fucked the bosses daughter or the boss like haitch and HBGay