twitter.com/JonMoxley/status/1132868564132741120

can't wait till vince an heroes

DABBING ON E-DRONES

HOLY BASED

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

OP here again this was my best case scenario im fucking gleaming

Attached: 1542598103087.png (622x616, 583K)

>More cringe ex WWE guys in NJPW
GTFO reeeee

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TH-THEY'LL N-NEVER W-WORK TOGETHER NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: e-drone cope.jpg (754x724, 81K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS ISNT HAPPENING

Attached: 29601B2B-0B76-4CCE-9368-61B38CEE5FC2-10028-00000B4DADB0A69E.jpg (1131x448, 138K)

I really want to get behind AEW 100% but I did that with TNA and ended up being an abused housewife..this time it'll be different...right

Oh wow, Nujapan is about to get another wh*teoid who can't draw.

nah chill new jabro this is for the US title tho
this is exactly the perfect guy for that spot for NJPW
as long as he stays in the US title range im fucking fine with it

Damn thats awesome

Get this man a match against suzuki

what happened? what does this mean? I'm a casual viewer. I don't get it?

are AEW contracts not exclusive? I can see that being a problem for making a coherent weekly TV show if they have champions and wrestlers from other promotions on their show.

New Japan fans won't give a fuck about Dean Ambrose just like they didn't care about Cawdy. Especially after he gets exposed in the G1.

YEAH, I'M THINKING WE'RE BACK.

Attached: NJPW-New-Japan-Pro-Wrestling.png (450x300, 71K)

Mox v Juice confirmed.

Any chance you think he faces anyone else?

AEW allows talents to work for different promotions as long as it doesn’t clash with their shows.

holy fuck...
he's gonna work some new japan shows

It's a video that has been playing for the past month or so at every NJPW. It's a clear threat to US IWGP Champion Juice Robinson. Now it's revealed that the man in the video is Moxley.

Not gonna lie, Okada vs Moxley would be kino

>dean brawled with omega
>dean is going to new japan
STOP IT DEAN!!!!

Attached: 7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif (200x150, 1.69M)

HOLY SHIT WAIT
NJPW IS SAVED FOR THE DALLAS SHOW
AHHAHAHHAHHA PLEASE BASED MOX

that's a decent balance. As long as it doesn't make storylines incohesive and apparences inconsistent.

I hope he slits virtuesignalblade's throat and has a go at Suzuki. Too bad Hiromu is gone.

I AM FUCKING READY

Attached: 1558433777339.gif (363x242, 2.77M)

IT'S A WORK YOU DUMMIES. DEAN IS COMING BACK TO THE E AT SUMMERSLAM.

Attached: 1518729131485.jpg (508x508, 38K)

MOXLEY CONFIRMED WINNING THE US TITLE
MOXLEY CONFIRMED COMING TO AEW SHOWS ON THE SUMMER AS US CHAMPION

TICK ROCK ROH

Attached: 1558890941046.jpg (3000x2000, 809K)

BASED
NJPW X AEW WAR OF THE WORLDS WHEN

>Even more gaijin shitters in NJPW.
No thank you.

>Mox is going to be IWGP US Hebbyq champion next month
what the fuck

Attached: 1549947623599.png (308x266, 144K)

>DEAN WAS DEAD WEIGHT ANYWAYS!

Attached: faces of WWE.webm (720x404, 334K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING ENOUGH ENOUGH

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: e-chads.png (2560x947, 1.45M)

Honestly, between New Japan and AEW, Jon Moxley would be a great fit.
Japan would love to see the Stone Cold Steve Austin type of persona arrive.

crinbe

seething false flaggers
Dallas show ding-dong diddly sell out

OH NO NO NO NO NO CRINGEBLADE ON SUICIDE WATCH

>BOSJ finals date

Attached: mox.png (611x362, 175K)

This is way more interesting than him joining AEW

isn't he a bit too tall for BOSJ?

>knife

No UK shows for Moxley, confirmed.

BOSJ will have a special match between him and Juice for the US IWGP.

it was a pretty cool looking vignette, definitely

TNA had the highest highs and the lowest lows. based off of DoN AEW has really high highs while its lows are "ok" at worst. nothing at DoN was terrible and it had 3 great matches imo with an incredible conclusion

Shut up, Serg

Kys. He signed a multi year deal with AEW. This means more than we think. Something is going behind the scenes.

>Dean
>Stone Cold Steve Austin type of persona

Attached: beam.jpg (253x372, 12K)

Fucking based
He shouldn't be anywhere near the main event (unless he dramatically increases his in ring ability), but heel Mox in New Japan is awesome

>tfw you realize roh will probably be AEW's developmental by the end of 2020
HOLY FUCKING BASED

ima be honest with these self produced vignettes and promos
he's proving that what he told austin was correct
wwe held him back significantly

Holy fucking based. MOX ding-dong diddly make that us title mean something again

Attached: FB_IMG_1558776052397.jpg (680x510, 23K)

No, i'm not excited by a jannety ex WWE guy.

I was thinking tag match then do a singles at Dominion.

They probably moved up announcing him because Sumo Hall is selling poorly.

>Tag team
He doesn't have a partner unless he tags with Jericho (not gonna happen)

>Vince's face when No Dimes Dean crashes this promotion with no survivors

Attached: 419.jpg (419x271, 20K)

you're not excited for a guy with charisma, that fits BC perfectly, that will help chadblade become a better promo, that will help advance NJPWs western expansion, and that will sell tickets in the US for them?
if he was facing okada immediately sure i'd have a problem but he's not

its on tnt and has potential

I hate the Stone Cold comparisons by zoomers who didn't even watch the Attitude era. He's way more similar to a Loose Cannon Brian Pillman, albeit a watered down PG era WWE version of Brian Pillman.

Attached: Brian_Pillman_pro.png (200x200, 54K)

So what was the point of the British flag then

He's probably just gonna attack Juice

Mox is actually a very technical wrestler however Vince wanted him to be a brawler that threw punches, instead of moves and that's boxed him in creatively. His best WWE match was against HHH in Roadblock where he work a body part instead of making wacky faces and bouncing on the ropes.

Seriously, he's pretty much Loose Canon Brian Pillman.

He's not joining any stable. He has on his contract with AEW that he can do dates here and there when the schedule is light but AEW takes priority.

Attached: D7gL1jtXYAA0RRz.jpg (1199x800, 101K)

you now remember triple h and dean were the last two in the 2016 royal rumble

Attached: CZiZNOnUUAQpziY-1.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

Depends on how he goes.
If he goes Dean Ambrose with a light coat of grime and black paint, sure.
If he goes back to CZW Moxley, it'll basically be the reincarnation of Pillman during the AE.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

i'd actually prefer that, but mox being a BC member seems more fitting in the idea of him bringing in his underlings to AEW to help him out
but that prob isnt what he thinks his character would do so youre prob right
i just think NJPW exec/gedo will push him towards joining if they make him champion

That was our Moxley.

Attached: 098E2257-07D9-4E91-87CC-0406ABDCD862.jpg (481x340, 32K)

He doesn't fit under any stable with a stablished leader. His character on AEW is a lone wolf that takes no shit.

Moxley vs naito
Holy balls if this happens

calm down indyfaggots, he was given the name "Deanetty" for a reason.

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1132781451034816514

God dammit, all New Japan needs to do is make the switch and do a partnership with AEW. Ditch those Ring of Who dweebs. AEWxNJPW would be the end of WWE.

Holy based. Does this mean my guys Jon and Chadblade might face at WK.

Because Vinny Mac, His idiot daughter and idiot son-in-law can't get good bookers or writers?

>based
can't wait to see this shit

Attached: 72ssudlcjm031.jpg (720x1112, 124K)

did new japan's video crew produced this vid or the person behind Mox's prison break out, either way it was incredibly well done

Attached: D1VSfZlWkAAGH1P.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

I don't think that he's the guy behind the jacket (probably an actor). He looked skinny and Moxley looked jacket this saturday.

I seem to recall hearing rumors about them just finishing whatever deal they currently have with ROH and then forming an official partnership with AEW as soon as I they can.

So I guess the second dome show will be NJPW vs AEW cringe to draw foreign subs and Liger's retirement to draw ticket buyers.
Ibushi vs Omega
Tana vs Boomericho
Jay vs Moxley
NJPW are cucks, if they actually bring Cawdy and the Young Cucks back they deserve to die

Attached: 20190527_011847.jpg (1080x1655, 519K)

Moxley vs Ishii

What HeavyQ tag teams do they have? GoD are shit and EVIL and Sanada need a single push.

Well shit. Didn't someone say that the second day would be controversial for NJPW fans?

But Mox got nothing to do with the Union Jack shown in the video. Why did they put it if it really was him? Or is this some kind of rib?

where can I watch aew? even legit or stream? I've been looking for a while now

Yeah it was twitter insider rumors. I guess this confirms it. At least night 1 will be Okada vs Naito that means.

I know. I posted the details above.

If they have a contract with AEW but not with New Japan then they'll take precedent, hypothetically if AEW wanted to be real cunts shortly before some Jericho njpw title match they could have him get squashed by jungle boy to really fuck em over.
It's pretty weird how much trust New Japan is putting in them if they have no intentions of splitting from ROH

i dont think they will but if they do, they will lose my respect

No, he will be yet another part timer living of his ex WWE fame.

Google watchwrestling

oct in tnt

Maybe AEW should use ROH like SMW/OVW/FCW/NXT,

It kinda means that Boomericho is winning the strap and aew invasion begins ending at the 2nd day of wk

>Controversial
Stop living under a bubble. This is great business for NJPW (NJPWorld subscribers)

I have a feeling it'll end up that way if AEW lasts long enough

AEW and New Japan are the new gold standard of wrestling with ROH as a smaller NXT-type brand for the two, WWE is fucking dead.

Holy fucking dimes

It's the other way. AEW is putting trust on NJPW by giving them their n1 contender and their biggest signee since Kenny.

thats how its gonna go as far as a wrestling career post-2019, they will start on the Independent Circuit, get on ROH, then when they prove they can draw dimes they can sign with either NJPW or AEW

God damn this is legit the most excited I've been for wrestling in a while. The only question is if Okada can get a 5 star match out of Mox

Yep I was fearing that but this confirms it. I just want to watch NJPW, i don't care about these AEW cringelords.

Kill yourselves John/Puro twitter.

Attached: KennyO.jpg (132x171, 7K)

VS ISHII WHEN??

Which they could literally refuse if they take the piss at any time as they're all contracted

KEK! Maybe I'll actually be able to see WWE headquarters be demolished in person.

See ya later, droney.

Attached: EE36F15D-CC3B-4318-9717-650B5C32F04E.gif (480x368, 1.43M)

Honestly wouldn't mind it. Might actually get ROH some actual screen time.
You have two, they start out the same.
Training in one of those camps/schools/dungeons, then the indies.
After that you choose, RoH or NXT.
then after you're main rostered, you go until you retire or burn bridges.

i never forgot, i also didn't forget that the wrong guy went over both in that match and at Roadblock

I want to give Stephanie $50 for a blowjob so she can feed her daughters. Fuck WWmemE and that whole family.

is there anybody in WWEetty that hasn't gotten etty attached to the back of their name? didn't think so dronie

How can one man be so based?

Attached: 5EC03B40-B1BD-4622-9C22-91C5FC0BBCC0.jpg (1277x1827, 442K)

im starting to believe this could happen

Attached: okada-the-rock.jpg (700x400, 46K)

This is absolutely fucking based, him vs Juice will be mint

Why wouldn't they? Both NJPW and Elite knew that ROH was holding them back. And NJPW couldn't get a firm hold on the west, this benefits everyone including ROH. Stop with this pride shit and make some damn money.

discord.gg/5KNbht
don't miss another ding dong diddly aew ppv bois

Attached: 1558842972361.png (343x433, 345K)

>tell vince he's just going to retire completely from wrestling because of his health scare
>immediately wrestles in every other promotion available after his WWE retirement
this fucking madlad

Try $5000 to fuck her brother on film

Attached: wwmeme will die in your lifetime.png (1375x572, 183K)

So how exactly does this work? I thought NJPW didn't want to work with AEW but they're working with Jericho and now Moxley.

Or did they change their mind and I've been living under a rock

I TOLD YOU IT WAS HIM FAGGOTS
YALL DIDNT BELIEVE ME

When did they ever outright said they wouldn't work with them?

Tony Khan funded his AEW video.

I wonder what they’ll have him do because through out his entire career he’s never been known as a “ring general” or insanely technically sound.

You guys realize you have to watch him wrestle right? You really think he will be able to work the New Japan main event style? Look how badly the last e-drone Mikey Nicholls they signed has done.

I still laugh when edrones swearing left and right that the bucks were finished when they could no longer do the 'two sweet' cause they got ceased and desist by the E.

Wonder what's the next benchmark in the goalpost moving.

it's good
I don't care about Dean vs Omega, Jericho, and literallywhos
can't wait Dean/Naito in Dome

NJPW just wanted them to prove themselves first. That way its a bigger angle.

Juice doesn't work New Japan style either and he's there. Mox will be fine.

Dave said that they were going to stay with ROH after the meetings during WK.

New Japan getting the sloppy seconds of big western names while having no ability to guarantee not being put in an awful position by their main company makes things quite hopeful for a future partnership

Moxleys damn good at making himself seem like a big deal

Do Jap fans know who Mox is

Its easy to miss, but in Times Up, the cops are looking for someone.. and Jon is hiding from them in a Yazuka hideout bar. Theres other hints too.

OH NUN NUN NUN! NUN NUN NUN NUN!

Attached: 4491d6472b16311f7c07346df3373462.png (746x565, 509K)

okada wants that match more than anything in this world, it's only up to the rock if he wants to do it but he considers vince his friend so i'm not too sure about that match

Jericho and Mox both have clauses in their contracts that they can work other companies, that doesn't necessarily mean NJPW and AEW have a working agreement. Just that those talents choose to work for both since they are able to.

They are staying until the contract with roh runs out

Yes? WWE does shows in Ryogoku and EDION Arena Osaka that draw more than any non-New Japan promotion.

The most likely thing is Jon has an exemption in his contract that allows him to work outside of AEW without restriction. He probably has to give AEW priority for their set dates coming up but can work outside of those dates as he sees fit.
Its the same as the Jericho contract.

They know who Dean Ambrose is and they're can still see through those little vagina shaped eyes so they'll instantly love him

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x706, 89K)

New Japan are cucks if they let Boomericho win the title especially after how badly the elite fucked them over last year. Mox winning the US is irrelevant.

>Dean appears
>dead silence
I can see it

Thats a horrible comparison. They run ryogoku twice a year and its an attraction show that gets people from across the country because thats the only time they can go. If they ran every two days like other promotions who knows how well they would draw consistently, they dont even sell out both Ryogoku nights with a 7k config iirc.

Remember when people tried to sell NJPW as a "workrate promotion"

The absolute last thing this company needs is more part time whitebois coming in working 20 dates a year and going over their signed talent. Unless Jon boy is dropping it back to Juice at WK in a barbed wire rope match I dont give a fuck about him showing up.
They have so many japs that they do nothing with and bring in these shitters because they are so hungry for the american dollar. How about you sell out a dome first you dumb fucks.

>he hasnt seen the rock tweet to jericho

Even pandering to Japs going contrary to all usual WWE booking and logic they can't sellout their twice a year shows lol

>AEW allows talents to work for different promotions as long as it doesn’t clash with their shows

no, they are allowing select people to work until TV starts, then the outside gigs stop

Go to bed Jericho

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend the sensitive puro fans. I am only saying it is likely that many New Japan fans will know who he is.

The King of Soft Style!

Attached: mBgUHGF.gif (400x223, 2.26M)

Imagine him doing his shitty clothesline in New Japan.
Crowd will laugh at him. Hes gonna get exposed so hard

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

Attached: memes.jpg (2500x1667, 522K)

Moxley vs White in a knife fight when?

Shingo gonna kill this bitch

People honestly think the Japanese fans are some hardcore wrestling fans. They like the same stuff we like

shut up nerd nobody is offended that ur stoopid ass was wrong. Also a significant portion of local NJ fans had no idea who Jericho was, and he actually worked in Japan before.

Remember when Joe went to Japan and did his Misawa tribute spots. And the fans thought it was a joke.

5'5 manlet Shingo? Mox is 6'4 and out weights him.

Ishii will carry him to the beat march in his career

WHY DO THEY SHOW THE UNION JACK FLAG AS A CLUE THEN SOMEONE ANSWER IT MAKES NO SENSE

>Also a significant portion of local NJ fans had no idea who Jericho was
Well he just sold out Osaka-Jo Hall in a record breaking 3 days so I guess they know who he is now, don't they, motherfucker?

Why the fuck isn't NJPW replacing ROH with AEW as their American liaison?

Japanese Puro fans and Japanese WWE fans don't really have too much cross over apparently or so I've heard

ok then, but can njpw even afford the rock?

"He" didn't sell out shit, yoshi-hashi in the main event and it was still selling out, its the wrestle kingdom for people in osaka.

Moxley can't throw a decent punch though, His offense is fucking soft. Shingo will kill him with his stiff style.

>Also a significant portion of local NJ fans had no idea who Jericho was
>had no idea
>HAD
can you learn to read you stupid motherfucker?

when the contracts are up, harold would be a ding dong diddly retard to pass up teaming with aew

Who says they aren't, retard? You think AEW's just giving NJPW their top guys and NOT getting anything in return? Trust me, there's a lot going on behind the scenes and AEW will be getting something big out of this.

Attached: kada.jpg (564x846, 138K)

>WWE practically sucks his dick on the way out
>dabs on them every time

LMFAOOOOO THE STATE OF E-DRONES!

Stop seething idiot.
He got Y2J chants as soon as he appeared on the screen. If you're a wrestling fan you know who Ambrose is, it does not matter where you're from.

Moxley is a terrible worker. He's going to die a death in a workrate promotion such as NJPW that doesn't care about promos.

I mean that's clearly their goal and are at the very least devaluing ROHs worth but I'm not sure it's gonna happen so quick

Wow so excited to see Dean Ambrose vs CJ Parker this is exactly why I watch Japanese wrestling to see WWE

This is a nice return match for Mox. Juice is a great brawler.
Its gonna be brutal.

You are dumb if you think that AEW doesn't have a say on this. Mox and Jericho signed multi year deals with AEW just recently. AEW takes priority.

they actually want a company who has a background of lasting more than a couple of shows and not just a shirt company.

Back to puro twitter.

Vince didnt want him to be more over than Roman. Whenever he got close he hit the brakes.

Hes going to have trashbag brawls like Jerichos matches. There are no DQs outside the ring in NJPW so he can do all the crazy shit he wants.
they take priority but its pretty clear that they both have very favorable contracts due to their stardom. If a bunch of guys start to jump from WWE that could get messy, a lot of them are going to want the same provisions.

Old AJPW/Noah was different than current NJPW. They have a ton of comedy shitters that are worse than Moxley and Joe.

He doesn't know

Attached: D7jDkP_WwAAAZwB.jpg (640x480, 23K)

already explained a million times

use the archive

Meltzer said Moxley can do any international bookings he wants and selected US bookings but AEW has priority

Attached: D7jGmYpUYAEAE0r.jpg (1091x640, 121K)

I never said that they didn't, but that still doesn't mean that AEW and New Japan have a working relationship, rather that AEW is allowing select talent to work elsewhere and New Japan wants to hire that talent.

Based

Moxley will work a NORF gimmick in NJPW.

someone explain this

OHNONONONO, LOOK AT THE TOP OF IT'S HEAD!!!!

how bad do you think they're regretting letting enzo and big cazzerole shit up the joint at the garden and angering NJPW, they didn't even hire them in the end

Attached: ring of just.jpg (643x567, 74K)

trained by Regal. Also just as a red herring, the Switchblade promo guy had tattoos all over his arms and an american flag.

Bro, what do you think?

Attached: [swerves internally].jpg (318x159, 7K)

based

It's associated with punk characters/music/style in Japan like it used to be in America right as disco was dying.

It's just an easy gimmick to give him for his introduction in NJPW

The American flag was because Jay's excursion was in America. Hiromu also had the flags where he worked in his mystery video.

>Okada makes Jericho put his title shot on the line
>KAZU TWO BELTS

Attached: red herring.jpg (604x450, 59K)

This was El Phantasmo's promo though wasn't it?

TONY
STRAP

Attached: sounds believeable.gif (290x231, 996K)

So are we gonna talk about how Oka has been MIA for 4 months now for an unknown reason, last I heard he had to cancel a UK indie date after those American shows to go back to Japan

watch the shows you dork.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqf5nOJSkJQ

That was ELP's which ran during the New Japan Cup. Time's Up started playing at Dontaku and through BosJ.

Do won't do something like changing from Oka midway would they?

THIS WILD CARD RULE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

It's too ding-dong diddly long goddamnit I'm fucking tired and worn out from being a wagie so I can barely sit through these 80 hour bouts with 40 tag matches.

Oka is better suited to a straight shooter character with his Amateur background. Giving him a biker gimmick would make no sense given they acknowledged that hes an otaku.
He should just come back with Nakanishi gear. Hes got enough charisma to pull it off.

Who is we

It's over for e drones. mass suicide the day after the best of the super juniors finals

Bring over lord Gideon grey permanently tbqh

Us Great O-Kharn marks

Me, you and carter.

Lame vid honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=FNmXxpbV2-Q

>another mediocre worker to shit up the G1
I'm seething, fuck this simp's wacky act. Guess BASED of the CHAD Juniors will be the best tournament this year.

>nothing at DoN was terrible
The librarian shit

YB/LB was indieriffic low rent shit.
Jericho/Kenny was extremely disappointing based off their previous effort.

G1 overlaps with his debut AEW match

Better than Tama Tonga but still, why can't they get Sekimoto or somebody else who the fans will care about for G1?

Day 1 overlaps. He can be in the other block.

The Librarian storyline was a dab on Vince. It was supposed to be stupid.
Elite were mad with power to put a stupid gimmick over.

Fucking hell, there are enough shitters as it is in NJPW... couldn't he have stuck with AEW?

more false flaggers

Attached: moremoremore.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

cringe video but still interesting

NJPW are the second most insular japanese promotion. They dont use any outside jap talent since the NOAH deal fell through, the only time they do is for the Lions Gate shows that run from ShinKiba. And those shows havent run for a while now.

>It was supposed to be bad.
also couldnt they get the guy who actually made the fucking gimmick?

>it was ironic
Cope

Why should I or any other NJ fans care about this ex-drone coming in and beating contracted roster members? Okada vs Miyahara is my idea of a cross promotional dream match, will his matches be anywhere close to that quality?

>He told Vince he wanted time away from wrestling

LMAO. He fucking hated WWE

Kill yourself.

he will make the US title mean something and actually expand business
okada, shingo, and naito might actually get on TNT prime time tv now which is a spotlight for njpw
stop being selfish you guys are sounding retarded at this point

We're pretending he's good now.

he wanted time away from sport entertainment to go wrestling

Bros I have not kept up with NJPW but I need to know
Is my boy Kitamura ever coming bacl? Was there a definitive answer as to why he left? Rumour was neck injury but also heard that was bs? I loved my brown jap mini Brock

kek. Even NJPW is just referring to him as "Former WWE superstar Dean Ambrose" Jon Moxley

AEWtists on suicide watch

cant wait for cody and his friends to bury them

Japanese twitter is a treasure

>Who?
>Ugh...
>Why at this time
>Who is it?

moxley was a no dime shitter in czw, he was a no dime shitter in the indies, he was a no dime shitter in wwe. he will still be a no dime shitter in aew, and njpw

They're m-marks!

btfo. everyone's sick of these e-drones in new japan. he's gonna wrestle to dead silence nobody will care about his boring matches

Attached: dare.jpg (790x184, 12K)

>loyal e-drone
>hated Ambrose with passion since his debut, he ruinned my whole experience in some shows
>finally got a clue last year and stopped watching WWMEME
>Cringelordbrose follows me to NJPW
I will never have peace. Guess it's time to create a twitter account, cut my dick off and start to watch AJPW and NOAH

if dean wins, its gonna make njpw fans pissed

At this point if you are looking at views the bucks mean fuck all which was the last real issue AEW has. The upper card is fine. Omega, Jericho, Hangman, Moxley, and Rhodes.
You fags complain about "E-shitters", but Cody just proved himself with Dustin. Is Ricochet now an E-shitter or was Neville or no PAC is based right? Or was Styles based in Japan, but sucks in the E? Danielson too right.
Okada, Tanahashi, Shingo, Sanada, EVIL, Ibushi, Naito, etc. NJPW has way more stars. Mixing in American style for more money is nothing, but just money for NJPW. fags like this are retarded. I bet your ass every wrestling fan is aware of Austin and seeing a 6'4'' crazy American will be exciting.
Love how Okada the fucking GOAT is probably excited as fuck while you obese online smarks talk shit.

Japanese NuDrones only watch new japan, it's not surprising that they don't know a WWE midcarder

he'll win but lose it back to juice at the dome.

my worst fucking fear is ex wwe guys coming to new japan. fuck sake i dont want to watch DEAN in new japan, it's the whole reason i made the fucking switch. fuck off back to your shithole wwe you dimeless talentless fag

i bet you'd love punk though

Cringe

LOL im not him but no thank you. Id unironically want a Henare G1 run before a punk one.

This.
>make the switch!
*make the switch*
>Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho stare down
I wanted to escape these faggots. Not see the same shit with a different logo slapped on

that guy burried himself over and over. i'd only love him if he came back as a comedy dancing jobber who losses every match in seconds, anything more and he burries the whole industry

>The upper card is fine. Omega, Jericho, Hangman, Moxley, and Rhodes.
>Fucking CAWdy, Wacky Line guy, Hangman and 50 year old Boomericho are the Elite main eventers
These guys are garbage, people watch NJPW for the best matches. None of these guys are even half as good as Ishii, Okada, Ibushi, Naito, Hiromu and more. They will drag them all down and the live crowds will not care as we've seen through the last 3 years of CAWdy and 6 years of the Young Cucks in New Japan.
This is not Miyahara, Sekimoto, Ishikawa, etc. showing up, its shitty e-drones who can't work.

worst thing i've seen the fag dean wrestle and i've seen him wrestle back when he was mox, he fucking sucks. fuck this shit i hope it's part time few a few months. im getting sick of wrestling being filled with so many utter cretins being pushed

>Okada vs Omega at all out

Yeah okay alright yeah okay yeah I can bust a nut to that

Nice argument you fucking retard.
I hate the young cucks do not assume that. Cody is at least improving and if NJPW want to expand westward then he is proving himself more and more to be a legit asset.
First off none of you have seen what modern Moxley can do and the fact you guys are shunning any ex-wwe guy who was begging for a reason to fucking leave is beyond short sighted. Especially with Jerichos background fucks sake he mentions it every 5 seconds that he worked in Japan wait
>Omega is garbage
>Hangman who is 27 is garbage
You're a seething retard just trying to throw shit everywhere. Oh btw seeing the same 6 guys wrestling all the time is mind blowing. God forbid a white guys shows up amiright you fucking tranny.

Or you could just watch them without joining a small circlejerk on twatter.

Kys simp

OKADA DIDNT SHOW UP FOR WORK TODAY!

NOAH has a streaming service? How much does it coast?

juice robinson is so great god forbid someone who isn't a fag who wears a Halloween costume shows up in new japan

u got swerved bro

Kys puro fag.

Kenny mops the floor with most of the NJPW roster. Only the top tier guys are on his level.
And Cody just had one of the best matches of the decade in American wrestling.

Attached: IMG_20190526_075005.jpg (1200x1600, 202K)

Hangman IS garbage. Literally the whole point of his Battle Royale spot was that he was supposed to be taken out with a severe knee injury, only to enter and win it anyway. Literally the second thing he did in the match was a kip up and he didnt sell the knee at all when he did.
Also.
>hits the apron SSP in every match
>finisher is retarded

>Trash wrestling
>Match of the decade
Go back to your CZW cornfield show. You'll get all the "greatest matches ever" you can dream of.

Kenny just had Jerichos worst match since leaving the WWE, and that was with 4 months of planning. EVIL had a better match with Jericho with no build and likely one day to figure it out because Jericho was always flying in late to japan.

No way. That building's too small for that match. If they're going to do Okada vs Omega in the United States, it'll definitely be in New York City, in a 35,000+ stadium and it'll be as part of a NJPW x AEW joint show. Absolutely.

Attached: okada omega.jpg (275x183, 12K)

The buckshot lariat isn't his finisher. Brainlet.

Attached: 1557163795889.jpg (591x1080, 86K)

>MUH workrate and chops = good wrestling
Neck yourself John

Attached: 1558928633834.png (1482x1312, 639K)

I meant he'll get better hopefully. imo he should have stayed in NJPW a bit longer and done some G1s which i'm sure he will. In hope that he will become a great talent. He's got the look whether people here will call him bland, he isn't.
Also to the point of other Japanese promotions working with New Japan. You guys do realize AEWs whole thing is the have promotions working with each other right?
So who fucking knows maybe Kenny vs Kento happens or AEW helps promote within NJPW execs to get Okada vs Kento. That's on NJPW, but seeing some other japanese promotion in AEW should be expected.

Even if that were true, which its not, that is only 1 guy in their entire roster who comes close to the top NJPW talent. Why would any New Japan fan want to see their guys face e-drones who will drag down their matches

I wasnt talking about the lariat was I? you dumbcunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVMOx7QFrbc

Just ring rust. Tanahashi wanted him to be his protegee

Kenny did all the spots right. Jericho was the one that botched the lionsault and the ddt. Jericho cant work at this point without smoke and mirrors. This match proved it.

>Muh blood
>Match of the decade
I thought Cody was going to kill the attitude era. Not leech of it

MOXLEY BURIED ALL OF ROH IN ONE VIDEO

fucking this. kenny vs jericho 1 at the dome was far far better, but jericho kept fucking up. that ddt spot was all jerichos old robotic ass being immobile

This shitter is going to be exposed so hard by the choppa you choppa me workrate of autistic japan

Kenny worked the same big match kenny performance that he always does. He has no variety or build in his big matches, he relies on his huge spots like the table stomp to keep the tension. Compare how safe his matches are compared to Okada/Ishii from earlier this year. They did like 4 moves all match and it was 10x better.
Okada dragged a better match out of Tenryu when he could barely move.

LEAVE MY NJPW ALONE
REEEEE

Attached: 1504733446343.png (900x900, 516K)

>predict how the commentators will pronounce his name
Jono Moxure

>that soft ass jap infinite quick chop spot isn't as cringe as his wacky dean bounce back spot
beggin ya

>he thinks blading comes from the Attitude Era
lol Jesus, e-drones....

DoN would probably recieve multiple +4 star matches. Its up there with NJPW on most shows. (Star rating wise)

Jan Maxuray

>Blood = Attitude Era

Attached: 1554078530429.jpg (675x1200, 53K)

It was a work all along in my view. The way to work smar(k)t fans is by saying non keyfabe things in podcasts and such and trying to pass them by real. RoH will either accept working with them or get fucked. If they get fucked, someone make sure Bandido can wrestle in NJPW. People over there love the guy.

Okada wrestles the same formula too. +20 minutes of building up and then crazy closing strech with counters.

AKAI KONA
CHARRENDER
EYE DUBU GEE PEE HEBBY KYU OZA
JOOONUUU MOXAHHHREEEEEEE

Attached: DOcFJ63VwAA6nL9.jpg (780x520, 50K)

He's as good or better than Cody or Douki(and I like Douki) and the guy has a ton of charisma. NJPW isn't just about work rate, I thought people would know this. How many flips or "great moves" did Okada and Shibata had against each other? Did it it stop from potentially being the best match ever? No.

Bandido is going to be in AEW in a year. Remember that his big break was at ALL IN.

Janu Mahxoree

>Why would any New Japan fan...
You know you can only speak for yourself and not others, right?. So you know this is a thinly veiled question restated, "why would I want to see...? Fact is the Jap fans love Jericho's smoke and mirrors gimmicky shit. He got cheered over Naito. He's sold out Dominion. What you think they like because it's what YOU like, because you're projecting, is not always the matter of fact.

but Vince has no dimes in his roster

joan mocks

>Worked by wwememe soft style
You never saw Moxley in other companies have you? The guy has worked in Japan before, and he's not stupid. He knows he will have to elevate his game. Jericho did the same but since he can't do it physically he did it via shenanigans.

Okada/Shibata was one of the best worked matches of all time, everything was smooth while looking competitive, it never looked like there was any participation with spots between both guys. Moxley isnt smart or smooth enough to put that match together.

Jahno Mocks uh ree

Attached: 1475497967397s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I told you Okada would show up in AEW somehow. He probably has contacted Harold in saying making business with AEW would be good since he's friends with the young bucks. Companies have more to win than lose if they cooperate with each other. It brings new things, fresh feuds. The reason wwe is "dying" is because they refuse to acknowledge there's real wrestling out there and not just "bingo halls".

>best of all-time
>looked real competitive
lol it looked fake and gay

Give me Maeda/Takada/Fujiwara over that cringe any day.

by pro wrestling standards it looked real. By that I mean they werent doing the regular feed, counter, feed, counter, headscissors, pop out, staredown grappling sequences you see on indies to start every match so the crowd knows 'wow dese guys can wrestle good durr'

Doesn't work that way, New Japan runs their own US shows and needs their guys to be exclusive to them. You can enjoy your tranny fed or just watch the real stars like Okada, Ibushi, Tana, Naito, Ishii etc. in New Japan.

>NJPW that doesn't care about promos.
Good to see you don't watch NJPW. You know why people like Hiromu or Despy so much? It's exactly because of their promos and charisma. NJPW is about professional wrestling, not speaking class or work rate alone. It has all the components of wrestling which is the only way it should always be.

I'm fine with that. Have Okada go over some simp to build up for it as double champ. Omega can get a big win right as their tv deal starts. Big kino.

the n sound exists in japanese.
He'll be Jon Mootsuri

>by pro wrestling standards it looked real
lmao which means it looked fake and gay.
>dumb fighting spirit shit
>cringe grappling (Ocarder really sucked at this because he's not even a shooter)
>self-pun via headbutt
>long
>boring
pure yikes

lol you hipster faggot. I love Fujiwara while I could take or leave Maeda or Takada, but Shibata vs. Okada was fantastic.

it was fake and gay and I just explained why after you tried to bs about it looking real and competitive. any HEEM bro would laugh at it as I do

So im guessing you exclusively watch Hard Hit these days huh?

>knife
>bottle

CRINGE

Absolute Yen

Attached: 1557086062236.png (770x656, 841K)

Anyone recommend a good Moxley/Ambrose match to introduce him to an NJPW fan?

People still say this? No, they didn't.

>Bullet Club
Small brain take, he's Suzuki-gun bound

its the bring over WWE fans that will know him, AEW is literally 1 (one) show old.