Bros

Bros...

Attached: Untitled.png (565x403, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThatWas3Too/status/1132832524416167936
youtube.com/watch?v=fFI4-FLe2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kenny can only go so long without the sweet love of kota

Attached: punished kenny.jpg (434x539, 195K)

Are there still people worked by the Golden Lovers thing who really think Shida is only Kenny's "ex"-girlfriend or something?

Damn bruh

Lol Ibushi literally refused to sign a contract until the minute not having a contract would allow him to be in Kenny's company

Here's a video. Kenny's definitely working hard here.

why does love hurt bros

Quick rundown? Work or shoot?

Shida and kenny never dated

Shitty-one-word-reddit-buzzword-OPs-with-twitter-screencaps-next-to-them...

Work. The reality is Ibushi just opened a wrestling school in Japan so he has commitments there for the next few years. I'm sure he got a great offer from NJPW and a potential IWGP Heavyweight title run so he took it. We're gonna see this kind of working off and on from Omega for a while but I bet the two know Ibushi will be in AEW one day.

Hey remember that time Kenny got booked in the UK and for some random reason Hikaru Shida was there even though she wasn't booked or announced? I guess just a complete coincidence. Not two people using an overseas booking as a vacation...nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFI4-FLe2yM

Video.

Gedo doesn't promises belts. Jericho said it himself. He only got offered X number of matches and that's it.

>Cody said that Kenny is moving to America full time
>Shida is moving to America before the Tv starts
Sure pal.

kek, what a bitch

Kota is going to jump to AEW and do a Billy and Chuck tag gimmick with Kenny except the wedding won't be a swerve and will be legally binding

Why are the Twitter marks getting worked then?

I'm convinced this dude is Shane Thorne and is still bitter she thought he was a weird stalker.

Marks are suppose to get worked. That's what a mark is.

what a faggot

That contradicts what Kota said prior to signing with NJPW.

Ibushi said he’s never signing with anyone else, njpw until he dies. So unless AEW and NJPW partner he’s not going.

Moxley is working both aew and njpw so it's possible.

With Dean and Chris in NJPW Kenny is a matter of time, actually i wouldnt be surprised if he attacks Dean in his match

Attached: 235235253.jpg (640x853, 110K)

>People still getting worked by Kenny/Kota fujobait
>After they went to separate companies
>After the documentary
>After Kota opens a wrestling school in Japan
Only in wrestling do you see people this dense and manipulable.

Attached: 1469563596355.png (336x366, 96K)

I'm sorry but Kota wouldn't have signed with AEW at all, he's got his own school and WANTS to be with New Japan forever now, plus he doesn't know how to navigate outside Japan for his life lol

you're not wrong but this is both part work/shoot since they are working the Tokyo Dome show together.

Kenny/Kota is maybe the strongest love couple in kayfabe. It's a great storyline built strictly for have a great final and money maker retirement match in some years.

They are fucking geniuses

Who cares if it's a work? It's the story being presented to us. There's no reason not to react to it on its own terms.

No, Mosley is doing indy dates and international dates until their own TV show starts. It's notthe same thing as ibushi coming to work full time.
You can work some dates in njpw because their contracts are designed before the "x amount of matches" model.

How long before reddit tries to make Kenny look like a creep for wrestling a 6-year old girl?

saddest cope yet

Benny Ortega is a bitch