Do these faggots not realize that Dusty was a dedicated WWE employee? He would still be there if he was alive...

Do these faggots not realize that Dusty was a dedicated WWE employee? He would still be there if he was alive. He put his blood, sweat and tears into developing wrestlers for the future of the greatest, biggest wrestling company in the world.

His sons are pissing on his grave and they don't even fucking get it.

Attached: Dusty-Rhodes.png (686x384, 342K)

vince did everything he could to try and make dusty fail.

Dusty was always overrated anyways.
Dustin is legit the only talented Rhodes and he's a fag.

i totally agree, Vince hated Rhodes though, it's really sad.

Dusty's polka dot gimmick being a "rib" is fiction perpetuated by the Rhodes family and Dave Meltzer. They gave him a push and a prominent spot, god forbid they try to give "bland fat babyface" an actual character. They've always been ungrateful.

Were it not for Steph and Paul seething over this, I bet Cody would've stayed a happy drone for all his life.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>god forbid they try to give "bland fat babyface" an actual character.
E-drones think dancing around in polka dots is "character." Jesus Christ. You retards DESERVE the WWE you get.

>Hey Chuck, get a load of this guy who just got off the short bus

Attached: shaq.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

What about WCW?

Hi Vince

Hi Cody!

Kek

Do you drones masturbate in between posting the cope threads and hot dogs?

anyone who uses the term overrated in any capacity should be shot

shut up faggot. go jerk off to trannies

>he says, in a universe where the yes movement exists

Dusty was NEVER on tv after the Stephanie thing. Dustin and Cody have said numerous times that Vince saw their family as rebels and never truly liked them.

>dedicated employee
>was in the company for less time than his dad took to fix a clog
>known more for his time in AWA, JCP/WCW, and NWA.
>Vinny Mac hated how much he was over so much that he derailed One Man Gang's career.
Kek.

Don’t forget he gave dusty the dancing polka dot gimmick to try and bury him, and when that didn’t work he made sapphire his manger and Dusty still got over.

Its cool that you know him better than his children!

He was a greedy money mark. like Jr.
Took money from people who hated him.

Hi Bruce

It's a work, mark. Vince had been attempting to artificially recreate the Monday night wars since 2001.

Hmm but it was okay when dusty gave Big Sexy a fucking wizard of oz gimmick ya simp?

>Dustin and Cody have said numerous times that Vince saw their family as rebels and never truly liked them.

this sounds like embellishment on his kids part. especially since the stardust character was supposedly (by all accounts i've heard) cody's idea (and the real creative differences came from conflicting visions about the character) and dustin never really over outside of golddust.

if things were as bad as they said they were cody would've left much sooner and dustin never would've came back.

They had a follow up angle before Mania 2014 with Dusty involved, I believe.

Dusty was always WCW

18+ kid

*2015 rather

Also to add to that, Dusty was incredibly self conscious about his fragility and didn't like being on camera. The stef thing probably didn't help but I don't think, going by interviews with Cody, Dusty was particularly bothered about not being on TV.

I know but Dustin said today that Stephanie was furious about that shit.

Yeah I don't think it helped

The only motherfuckers that have any reason to be loyal to WWE are the motherfucking stockholders. Stop acting like any of the talent gives a shit about this company when morale is at an all time low.