/BRAP/

describe braps and post brappers

Attached: 0AB9053F-48C9-4B6D-B458-8F4F403098BC.jpg (750x927, 77K)

the low-pitch gurgling brap of alexa after her anus is loosened from a good hour of mating press anal

I just farted.

Dindu culture has really manifested itself in society. The Negro literally worships ass and now since America's white culture has been replaced by Negroes we see a change in beauty standards. Negroes, obsessed with ass, have now made their obsession with ass mainstream. Now whites worldwide want to have big asses, worship big asses, and "twerk." It's truly disgusting. Ass has never been worshipped like it is now. Thanks Jamal.
Dude, this is so obscene. What kind of filth do you have in your mind? Is your mind a sewer? How can you produce noble honorable thought

imagine Bayley's fat ass letting out a rumbling brap into that cushion

Attached: 1555226077869.png (720x960, 774K)

the female ass is the visual stimuli for mating in 99% of mammals. Literally have sex

Man is not mammal. Get your head out of the Darwin book you barely understand and think logically.

Japanese pro-wrestling Riho showcasing her curvature.

Attached: woman_wrestling_2018_ex54.jpg (850x1280, 984K)

>Man is not mammal
Oh, you're actually retarded. Sorry. Carry on

Eating a woman’s ass is scientifically proven to unlock her sexual deviancy side

Rate her braps and brapper.

Attached: NOE5Ve8.jpg (1080x1920, 85K)

Man is not related to animal in any way, shape, or form. Man did not descend from Negroes in Africa either. Man as in "white man" because anyone who isn't white should not be considered "man" but a beast. But no, no one evolved, sorry. Carry on.

is this bait or just severe mental illness?

Poe's Law, huh?

No, it's actually analyzing Evolution and not believing it because I read a eloquent Yea Forums green text post on /pol/. Evolutionists really are dumbasses, and the worst part is, they think they are smart!

Ass>>>>>>>>>>>>Feet>>>>>>>>Breasts

this.

Dude, I've wanted ass before I ever began masturbating. Nothing black about it. Wide hips is genetically more appealing. We're wired to desire a larger area. Wide hips, bubble butt and thick thighs. You won't find many men who do not find hourglass figure more attractive. For the record, I'm an oldfag who does not need to prove it and I love seeing pubic hair on women.

nice silent little toots

would literally eat her shit

Alexa is a braplet

>curvature
Literally nothing there lil guy

the fuck happened to you people, where we can't just call a nice ass like that a nice ass, but have to talk about farts ( a very niche fetish).

One can only hope that AEW will deliver us from this faggotry. Anyone who's stuck around as a WWE fan is a fucking weirdo.

cringe

I saw someone post a link to a medical study about ass eating curing autism I shit you not

Have any of you actually ever smelled a womans sweaty asshole? It's not pleasant.

based

Attached: 1549740112424.gif (400x303, 2.15M)

>1353▶
> (OP)
>Have any of you actually ever smelled a womans sweaty asshole? It's not pleasant.
dude u are asking people on Yea Forums if they smelled a girls butthole...they havent even smelled a woman's hair let alone her butt

my ex sat on my face after working out once and it was pretty rank. her braps weren't too bad tho

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. My ex was horny after working out once and she was sucking my dick while her bare ass was in my face and it nearly made me gag.

bases

Attached: D7bmXVCXkAEDwRa.jpg (675x1200, 88K)

bases, me too

9/10 ass, 1/10 face and tits

imagine if they forced you to smell that cushion after haha that would be gross haha

How was her ass in your face during a blowjob? Were you in a halfway 69 position or some shit nigga?

Exactly my type.
It's all about the ass.

BASED

you're right about the tits, but her face ain't that bad

Attached: 2ECB0926-09BB-40F7-890E-852D7EF4E0DA-7590-0000093F09B7BE32.jpg (1242x2208, 507K)

Yeah, she wanted me to eat her out, but I just couldn't get into it because of the smell. I had to tell her to go take a shower if she wanted me to do that.