Holy shit. These guys were superstars last night

Holy shit. These guys were superstars last night.

Attached: 32453.jpg (625x380, 35K)

They're superstars every night.

they always are. i saw them in arena mexico last year which was a total treat.

No shit newfag. Nice that casuals can have revelations like thos 5 years later.

It was great. But it was a typical lucha bros match quality

They're absolutely fucking amazing and they elevate every fucking show them are at.

Impact is watchable with these motherfuckers. Based spics making wrestling great again

You kidding. Their match was the shittiest of the night

the best match for my casual friends
they loved the lucha bros and hated the young cucks

The match was maybe five minutes too long, but it was one of the best of the night. Worst match was probably that Angelico or the women's fatal fourway.

fpbp, they are a huge reason why Lucha Underground was so good and I assume they are a huge reason I've been seeing simpact get any praise the last year or so

fpbp. lucha bros are based as a tag team and as singles performers.

they fucking carried the bucks. Why did they even win?

Penta is the fucking Jannetty with his cringe chant. Fenix is dimes tho

Their looks, chemistry and work rate are 10/10. Fenix is a 10/10 spot machine and Penta is a 10/10 in charisma. This is a tag team with essentially no flaws in their game.

The AAA doesnt want their titles changed on another show maybe.

It was a good night for tag teams

How the fuck do bean wrestlers do stuff like this? Why don't white people?

Attached: D7de132XkAU5h_z fenix.webm (500x280, 1.38M)

Watch their CMLL stuff

Based Hose A and Hose B

Lucha style wrestling you stupid mark.

because if you notice even tho the young bucks can flip they don't look athletic nor are they

Fenix is a top five wrestler in the world and i don't think there's ever been anyone as good as him off the ropes. Most people can't do that shit.

based and ceropilled

>Why don't white people?
He's literally the whitest person there, or did you think Spain is in Africa or something? Or did Spanish people just learn Spanish from Duolingo?

Just shut up, /pol/. No one cares.

>/pol/ boogey man
Rent free

Lol we know literally no one else in the world is that autistically obsessed with UM ACKSHUALLYing innocuous comments about a person being white or not white based on deep MS Paint infograph fake history of Spain's colonization of mexico. You're not fooling anyone.

Drink in that seeth

>has zero culture so he has to try to claim hispanics as white. You probably count jews as white too.
That's a yikes from me dog.

fpbp

>created literally all of the culture in the world, but your IQ is so low you think culture is just food and pop music.
The state of your deformed subhuman brain.

Before he fucked his life by going to WWE Mascara Dorada did shit like that all the time. I'll never be able to get over WWE having arguably the best luchadore alive but not letting him do proper flippyshit for some reason.

I walked into this match not knowing much about Fenix and thinking he was the literal who in all of this but he looked like a goddamn star. Like I knew how good Pentagon was but holy shit did Fenix outshine everyone.

Cringe /pol/cel

This. They're based as fuck and wasted on the soft bucks.

penta is probably the most hyped wrestler in the world who has never been in wwe other than kenny and he deserves all the praise he gets. fenix deserves more praise than he gets as well. they're both top 5 junior heavyweights in the world easily.

>Fenix
>Dustin
>Luchasaurus
>MJF
>Aja Kong

Best performances of the night

Because bucks have to lose the titles in Mexico

Fenix is unreal. he does the best high spots in the business but he also knows how to make them count.

Too much kick outs ***2/4

Its popular to hate the Bucks but Nick Jackson is one of the most athletic wrestlers nowadays.

The legacy of Lucha Underground was to make Fenix and Pentagon Jr into stars

He blew you the fuck out. Define culture ya seething retard.

Its called being a luchador

Off the top of my head, the only current luchadors that I can think that can match Fenix on the ropes are Audaz and Vikingo. All 3 are amazing.

best tag team in the world currently.

Andrade as a face defied gravity and put meme lords like Gran Metalik to shame. Then they made him a top heel so he stopped doing all of that.

they look like total faggits and they do dumb flippy shit

Felt the same way last night when the tjpw girls were wrestling

Their match was great, sucks that they decided to put the Young Cucks over instead. It just goes to prove Cody's "I'm gonna put these guys over because they're my friends" mentality when it comes to booking

May I remind you that this lad exists

Attached: 220px-Matt_Sydal.jpg (220x376, 31K)

I think its more cause of AAA desu. Remember those belts ARENT AEW belts. AAA already booked their next rematch before DoN happened and even spoiled it by still calling YB champions on their card picture(which they later removed then added back after DoN)
They want those belts to change on their show I assume.

Mascara dorada did similar stuff but never that fast. He was always slower. That spinning back kick that Fenix does is fucking diamonds