Official laugh at AllPajeetWrestling Thread

>That shit show was supposed to establish their new promotion
JUST

Attached: JUST.jpg (696x544, 128K)

Kope

They got the GOAT of wrestling today and the biggest draw of WWE just jumped ship

ya only mock ya self if ya don't take us seriously

>seething so badly he can't spell correctly through the mist forming in his eyes from crying all night
KEK!

HOT DOGS AND HANDSHAKES

Attached: all elite weiners.png (600x338, 147K)

Cena is with aew?

>their "top paid guy" can't even afford to buy or rent a suit
>has to keep the tag on so he can return it later at full price
OH NO NO NOOOO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO LOOK AT HIS HEAR OH NO IT LOOKS LIKE A MOM FROM THE 90S

Attached: 1542006510582.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Nah but Bork might be eventually

>GOAT of wrestling
>the biggest draw of WWE just jumped ship

Attached: 1506080386511.png (352x344, 173K)

Based
OH NONONO NONONONONONONO

>3 hours
>only good match is between former WWE jobbers
That'll be $49.99 plus tax

If you would be a basketball star, your name would be Kope Bryant.

>buying suits
That's why you couldn't afford DoN poorfag

Is this the Kofi/Ziggler appreciation thread?

>AEW has working agreement with AAA
>Cain Velasquez signed to AAA
pls do the right thing and jump ship, Bork

Attached: my_body_is_ready.png (600x599, 484K)

Even that match wasn’t that great. Cody couldn’t even do his moves properly and there was too much blood.

>too much blood

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 123K)

>thinking the Deanetty is a draw
Man, you wredditors are quite delusional

i would bet my left nut that Jericho left the tag on on purpose, he has always been the best at little details for his "delusional heel" gimmicks

>too much blood

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

hey op...ill delete this a few mins but

E chads were supposed to shift the narrative to the network subs vs. How many people bought the ppv

Its bot worth acting like DoN was bad....it isnt working.

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie. But after the joshi match the show becomes legit good.
Streamgate is bullshit tho

Cope

But this jericho isn't a delusional heel he's a "badass" tough guy that trains MMA and beat aew's face of the company with an elbow strike

>too much blood

Attached: soyboy16.jpg (631x482, 39K)

the absolute staet of the Royal Rumble:
>gay
>disable
>trannie
>WWE rejects

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

>cool dad
>can't afford a suit
Jericho got paid an obscene amount of money by Vince to go to the first Saudi Arabia show. Cool dad is rich as fuck.

It was an okay show but I dont think its even going to make it to being an actual weekly tv show desu. The novelty will wear off by the end of the year and it will turn into an ROH level thing before long. This is not going to be another WCW vs WWF. Wrestling is far too dead. There are no Hogans or Savages out there to sign and no real mainstream appetite for wrestling. The WWE just about scrapes by due to brand power and exposure.

>They got the GOAT of wrestling today and the biggest draw of WWE just jumped ship

Okada and Cena?

Thank God for "competition." WWE 2.0 lite. What a fucking embarassment how they didn't seperate themselves at all from WWE. I literally thought I was watching NXT. That being said, Cody vs Dustin was legit great and Cody proved he's a star. He'll be a good WWE champ someday after this bombs.

it's like Jim Cornette logged onto Yea Forums and just rambling on about wrestling is dead.

It wont ever die completely but we are near the bottom of the barrel. Its probably an irreversible change too sadly.

>no more roided up super mutant dinosaurs in the ring
>it's dead
Doomers should be gassed

>no more roided up super mutant dinosaurs in the ring

There literally was, though.

Attached: 58410575_545777275951475_4657335198157727641_n.jpg (1080x770, 133K)

>gimmick wrestler

The cope is so funny. E drones are so ez.

Wouldn't be a boomer if he wasn't giving some retail clerk a hard time.

I've typed cope like 80 times in the last day.

Is this whole thread just baiters trying to bait out other baiters? If you think the show sucked last night, you either didn't watch or you're a contrarian E-drone with room temp IQ.

Attached: 1532987230502.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

sounds like you're coping and trying to project

You mean no more actual credible, larger than life wrestlers that are distinguishable from audience members? just a bunch of regular sized, regular looking guys that would have been jobbing to Chavo on Thunder 20 years ago, jerking each other off in the ring killing themselves doing illogical overchoreographed shit for "this is awesome" chants and Meltzer approval?

We are at the bottom of the barrel mate. This isnt the MNWs. It isnt even TNA vs WWE in the late 00s. We are now seeing the knock on effect of wrestling slowly dying for the last 15 years or so. Most of the talent of the 90s through the 00s had been through the territories but they've almost all aged out now. And whats left to replace them is almost entirely skinny flippy indie kids, because the farming system just isnt there anymore, the jump from school gym to WWE is smaller than ever. This has actually profoundly effected the WWE too which is why you get absolute bums like Kofi, Bryan and Seth being pushed as main event level talent.

Both companies suck, HAVE SEX

>too much blood

Attached: getoutjews.jpg (568x521, 74K)

nobody watches wrestling. Go look at the numbers.

>too much blood

Attached: 1389080046515.gif (424x240, 923K)

>get absolute bums like...Bryan

Was solid bait up until this point

Just LMAO. As a semi-casual wrestling fan, this event was laughable. Just a bunch of midget skinny twinks running around doing hokey SHIT.

Honestly even the gooks overseas understand that wrestling is a BIG man's sport. Absolutely embarrassing.

This midget wrestling federation shit has been tried before and no one gave a flying fuck. Calling it right now, they'll be bankrupt in about a year.

Attached: 1555598550621.jpg (236x350, 16K)

>thinks that was anything special
>says anyone else has room temperature IQ
>mandatory seething about E-Drones
Mostly good second half, flaky first half.
I'd give it a solid 5 if we're omitting the pre-show which is a generosity.