Capcom employee here. AEW is launching a fighting game that will be announced at fyterfest. 2v2 like mvci...

Capcom employee here. AEW is launching a fighting game that will be announced at fyterfest. 2v2 like mvci. They also have a partnership with some ex-AKI guys to make a wrestling game that isn’t a 2D fighter but I don’t know much about that because we aren’t making it.

Attached: 1D3E1CBA-B4A8-4972-BA69-6C4BCF94CFBF.jpg (2500x1875, 2.47M)

Do you have a screenshot?

And both will be over priced like their ppv

Since the numbers are better apparently than most WWE PPVs, you must be a poorfag.

Of course they're better ya fuckin dingus. WWE literally made fun of people who still order their monthly shows the old fashioned way for WEEKS when they launched the Network. Mouth breathers these days

>Khan money funding Capcom's FG division and saving fighting games
If only this was true.

Imgaine being such a poor fag that $50 for a 4 hour 5 hour show is overpriced. Boxing ppvs are up to $79.99 and that's basically for just one fight.

no screens I’m not risking it

It’s going to be priced like a cap I’m fighting game. Expect a base 12 person roster. Not sure about about who will be added through dlc or the costume pass but I’m sure they’ll have those.

Of course youre not risking it you larping faggot

$50 for a show that had its co-mainevent removed without a replacement, that had WWE2K19 images as its Comcast ppv page, and whos only mainstream appeal to lapsed fans or casuals was Jericho.

I would and do gladly pay $10 to $15 for the hours of entertainment I get from Beyond, Shimmer, AAW, etc. And boxing is all but dead.

Chill shill

Found an AEWtist

I sincerely hope one day you have a beautiful, articulate and athletic son. I hope he makes you the proudest father in the world. I hope you can’t feed him because you’d rather spend $50 to watch fake fighting. I hope he dies and they send you to jail for neglect.

>you're a poorfag if you think 50$ on a wrestling ppv is overpriced when you get wwe's ppvs included in their 10$ streaming service and all of njpw's shows for 9$ on their streaming service.
Absolute state of aewutist cope

As bad as WWE PPVs are, you're overpaying.

when i get to pick between
>almost unlimited amount of quality wwe product, membership of the #wweuniverse, new friends and access to ppvs for only ten bucks a month
>60 bucks for a glorified bingo hall show with no star power, no real men, only "wrestlers" who look like they were picked from the audience and trannies doing flips
I'll pick the first one and recognize the latter is in fact overpriced by 60 bucks

>trannies
(one tranny, user, one tranny, get your shitposting facts straight)

there are at least that black tranny, young cucks who couldnt have been men at birth and brandi rhodes

Nah, man. There is only one. The Nyla Rose one. Bucks, as you call them Cucks are hardcore christians with pretty conservative family. Their father would have killed them if they were trannies.

based daddy decided to kill wrestling by letting the cucks live

Imagine being such a drone you'll pay whatever your overlords desire in order to support an autistic brand war

He was, dunno if he still is, a pastor. That's what makes it so funny whenever people say how these two dudes are some kind of SJW. They are not. Anons who think that only transplant their feelings about part of Bucks fanbase onto Bucks themselves.
And it is just a small part of said fanbase.

they call cody and brandi sjws you simp the bucks are just faggot marks