Let's face it, whether you liked it or shit on it...

Let's face it, whether you liked it or shit on it, you never felt a moment of misery or despair watching it compared to a WWE product.

Attached: 3485897-dek (1).png (1268x712, 508K)

WWE is worse than that

it doesn't inspire any feelings at all

I did.
Battle Royal was not well laid out. Was too comedy heavy for me.
Leva Bates and Librarian shit can jump off the bridge. The opening cringe from Elite was cringe.
Those are things that are complete turnoffs for me.
I can excuse some production snafus, bad cuts and shit like that, because this is the first time they are having a show, this is a new crew (combination wrestlers and camera people), so first 3 shows, that is excusable. After that? Ooof, that would be bad.

The librarian part was the only real cringe of the night

the reaction to the smash brothers was every bit as bad

E-drones in the audience chanting "Who are you" was the worst part of the night

>implying i watch mandrama cringe
Have sex.

I fell asleep after goldust came to the ring. Missed the end of it. This show was exactly like a WWE show. Same amount of girl shit, flippy shit, and corny ass comedy shit. It's the same shit.

lol you absolute dipshit, you missed an amazing match

I had no hopes at all for Cody Midcarder vs Aging Goldust but it was absolutely incredible

Omega Jericho II wasn't as good as the first but still pretty fun. The Moxley debut was FIRE with the crowd going insane and JR suddenly going from senile old man > 1998 in a half-second. Amazing stuff for a first show

I skipped most of the flippy shit. Lucha Bros v Bucks was entertaining just from an athleticism standpoint though

I liked the pre-show, it had some fun spots.
Glacier being Glacier was neat, I liked the fat guy doing the suicide dive, Luchasaurus, the legless guy doing a springboard and other stuff.
The little faggot doing the fortnite dance was cringe though.

I don't watch wrestling

you literally fell asleep when the show became based

Whats wrong with that? It's a normal chant from Britain.

>lol you absolute dipshit, you missed an amazing match
It was good. I wouldn't call it amazing.

Me either.

I literally did something else during all the tag matches cause I couldnt care less about the wrestlers involved. And potraying geeky looking guys like Jungle Boy and Jimmy Havoc as threats to MJF looked ridiculous.

Where have they been wrestling for the last couple of years? I recognised Uno's Evil mask but last time I saw Dos he had hair and no beard/face paint so I didn't realise it was him at first.

UK chants are all awful.

>Let's face it, whether you liked it or shit on it, you never felt a moment of misery or despair
The good points were way better than WWE. But the bad shit was way worse. The preshow made me cringe like few things can.

Better that redneck burgers waiting for their moment to clap when they are told to. UK fans don't give a fuck.

But with UK fans it's pure banter
When Americans do it it's not the same

Ultimately overall it ranged from bad to average from the preshow up to the Cody/Goldust match. Everything after that was based.

Enjoyed the show and will continue to watch AEW products but I will shit all over AEW on Yea Forums because it's funny.

Americans suck at making up new chants but being loud and chanting things off the fly is always good, adds to the atmosphere.

I really liked the show
I really don't like the young bucks
All the kicking shit was so cringey fuck me I don't like them at all, the Lucia guys they were against were great, and I'm not saying that the bucks aren't talented but their faces piss me off and I don't like the way they perform

you've been worked my lad