Holy fuck guys I'm actually excited for Raw

What will they do for damage control?

>Rolling out old legends like Taker, Goldberg, NWO
>Renee in increasingly embarrassing situations, getting shit on by Graves, getting in cuck angles
>Rollins getting shit on and losing the title or Rollins shitting on Dean
>Some sort of OG Bullet Club reunion between good brothers, AJ and Finn where they shit on their "imitators"

Thanks aew, I'm looking forward to raw again

Attached: 1200px-WWE_RAW_Logo_2018.svg.png (1200x411, 19K)

they do nothing. They'll pretend that nothing happened, and it will be the same old shit. Maybe Renee will be in a cuck storyline with Bobby because Vince is seething.

Oh yeah, and the ratings are going to tank hard again this week because no one is gonna watch RAM on Memorial Day.

why do you do this to yourself?

Attached: 13252326.jpg (1093x177, 52K)

They're not going to do anything. Vince will book whatever shitty show he was going to book in the first place.

Bullshit. Did you guys forget the Shawn Michaels promo the day after all in?

holy projection, literally nothing is gonna happen on that shit-show you faggots do this every time

As long as they don't make Mick Foley announce some shit premises again. Hurts my soul when people boo that man.

>Did you guys forget the Shawn Michaels promo the day after all in?
I literally forgot what did he say?

Yes, we all did

I'll tell you what they won't do. Let the wrestles do good wrestling.

>>Damn it I have to do something to get ratings up
>>The Revival do something homoerotic
>>Nia takes a steaming shit on picture of Sasha
>>Lashly starts courting Renee as the jew sexual chocolate
>>Corbin Elias and Drew take on Roman and local talent in main event and Roman overcomes all odds
>>Ratings dip under TNA levels

Raw is based.

Attached: 60212384_576099766211379_8277295864037248540_n.jpg (1012x1012, 98K)

The raw logo they were using prior was actually based why did they have to go full LEGO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Actually yeah, was he on Raw that week or something?

This rebuttal did you no favors, user.

They are already en route to the Saudi show. Not much of a message they can send past some quips.

WWE is a toy company.

let me guess, first ever something for wamen and "a Great Match"

Can't wait to see the new love interest they pick for Renee to have to make out with every week, maybe it will be Vince McMahon himself.

>steph, vince, shane, and gaytch comes out for long winded promo that proclaiming their eliteness
>interrupted by r-truth and they all jump him and shane becomes 24/7 champ
>charlotte beats becky for title in opener match 30 mins in
>uso segment with one of them in an office with the name plate saying "vince uso."
>convince vince to put on tag team title on a goldstar match that pits them against ryder and hawkins who are dressed up in the golddust and stardust. they get squashed
>main event is seth/reigns vs. corbin/elias

Vince will roll out a parody of Dean Ambrose like he did with Huckster and Nacho Man

What will the WWE do if smarks start chanting AEW on Raw and Smackdown?

As stupid as this sounds it would still probably make a better show than what they're actually going to put on.

mute the volume like they do during any oops not allowed chants

turn the crowd mics down, then send out Sami Zayn to do another promo shitting on the sports entertainment enthusiasts.

This is so exciting, not even shitposting. Will Vince nut up and deliver a better product for the first time in years and years? Or will BASED AEW continue to ding-dong diddly dab on them until they're out of business? Wrestling is saved.

they'll try to get a 1.5 rating for Raw this week.

YA SEE RENEE, WE NO LONGER NEED YOU ON COMMENTARY, WE NEED YOU IN THE RING. YOUR FIRST MATCH IS RIGHT NOW AGAINST NIA JAX

f

>Nia Jax AND Sasha Banks facing off against Renee in the first ever women's Brawl for All? Mr. McMahon is going too far now!
>SHUT THE FUCK UP SAXON YOU BITCH COON RENEE WILL BE FINE, LOOK SHE'S EVEN PREPARED A SPECIAL ENTRANCE FOR THE OCCASION, A TRIBUTE TO THE "BLUE BLAZER" OWEN HEAR- WHOOPS THERE SHE GOES

/thread

kek

No meme here, what did he say, I haven't watched WWMEME in years.

>WHOOPS THERE SHE GOES
I damn near pissed myself

Attached: 2343635667.png (500x390, 186K)

i probably watched it and i don't even remember

They will do literally nothing. They'll have another garbage raw as usual

Don’t care I’m not watching anyway.

WWE can get fucked but AEW has been a train wreck so far too. Wait til the honeymoon period is over. A year from now AEW will be ROH level, it probably wont even actually get on tv in the end.

Sounds better than AEWho

>the poster count didn't go up
am i ding-dong diddly being ding-dong diddly worked?

Gallows and Anderson left the company after Mania, heading back to NJPW.

they were literally chasing after the green toy belt last week

Why are you weirdos so fucking obsessed with cucks? It's the worst fetish of all time and it's super pathetic and embarrassing.

I hope Vince panics and decides to whore out his women's division. More segments featuring wardrobe malfunctions, women being caught in a state of undress backstage & lingerie matches. Throw in a cuck angle and some stinkfaces as well. Fuck it.

literally what shawn michaels promo are you talking about?

Are you kidding? Don't you know Vince at all? Expect kneejerk reactions

I fully expect to see some hardcore match / blood and intense feud outta nowhere

Kairi & Asuka suddenly appearing and being used with the wildcard rule (look we have joshi's too!)

And somebody from NXT debuting and attacking someone to end the show

Who's Sean Michael?

that'll surely spike up the ratings.... yeah

Vince is going to rewrite the script at least 500 times before it airs